• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Texas is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! NO more masks!

IML Gear Cream!
Bars close here at 9 pm the covid doesn't come out til after 9 pm in my State lol

It's past time for all schools, businesses and States to reopen.

This whole damn virus want-to-be pandemic has been nothing but political from day 1.

Exactly. Even the so the called “expert” Dr. Fauci said teachers don’t need to be vaccinated to open, but no one listens when they don’t agree. Can’t tell you how many parents I’ve heard say their kids are struggling with grades since going remote.

Hoping other states will follow this as well. Sheep will still wear their masks and that’s fine with me, but don’t force it upon others. And if your that scared keep your ass at home.

Bars close here at 9 pm the covid doesn't come out til after 9 pm in my State lol

Haha don’t you know that’s when it becomes more contagious right?!?!

My state (OH) just ended ours a few weeks ago thank goodness. Needless to say I was out the first chance I got.

The gym I go to was 24/7 and the owner, a republican of course, kept it open 24/7 even when curfew was 10pm. There are always cops that would sit in the plaza parking lot and never bothered anyone even hours last curfew. Even they knew it was all BS

Its time for MSM and the democrap parrots to get to work and focus on those states that lifted the mask mandate and opened up for business ..stay tuned for the fake news reports in those opened states .......watch!

Well we went to the strip club last week and it was full on open. I'd say we're open.

I'm glad they here there is still freedom in america somewhere

Sheeple gonna sheep

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Haaaaa exactly!
let him keep watching CNN fucking libitard
Flordia has been wide open since last May guess what same # of cases per 100k people as California which has be completely shut down!

I’d put money on this hypothesis that I have....

those who live in morbid fear of China virus will have the most difficult time when they catch it. Those who take it seriously but don’t let it control their lives and don’t let it turn them into mask nazi psychos will probably not even notice it when they get it.

either way..... we will all catch this biochemical form of warfare. Just a matter of time.

stay positive and punch a mouthy Libtard.

I think you’re right. We believed it, were cautious as we could be without letting fear and isolation dominate our lives. It wasnt like we could do much due to being in a strict Commie state, but we were not afraid of the virus. I got it at work, I was sick for a few days , and then I was better. 100 percent better. The wife caught it from me and lost taste and smell for 2 days and was fine. Had it not been “covid,” I would have done exactly what I did: rest in bed for a few days until I was no longer sick. Wouldn’t have gone to a doctor, wouldn’t have panicked. The only medical “treatment” I got was getting swabbed to confirm the obvious. NyQuil, fluids , sleep. No biggie

Back