• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why i dont have results on my cycle?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We know alot of people that claim they dont get results on is cycle because is gear are not real or under dosed when the real problem is : This people start using gear as some kind of miracle and they think by only taking the anabolics they will achieve is dream body ( like a miricle pill )
21.gif

But the real truth is not so easy. Do you think if just taking the cycle you will look like your idol? come on , let´s be smart , if this was the way do you think pro bodybuilders will train so intense and eat so much food.

The biggest mistakes you do to not get real results :
+Dont eat enough and lean food ( most of you have afraid to eat more to not get fatty, but they need to understand if they are on cycle and training intense they dont get fat easy , they will gain weight but is mostly muscle ).
+Dont train hard and intense enough , you have many ways to have a intense workout like high volume workout with alor of sets and exercises, use of drop sets and rest pause techniques but best one is always low volume but heavy weight , increasing weights or reps every week
*Sleep at least 7 hours and taking a nap is a must , so rest is one of the 3 basics you need to do perfectly to get results .
*Do cycles of 12 to 16 weeks to take all from the compounds used and never skip a shoot.
*Use the compounds for your goal ( like if you are bulking use dianabol , not wintrol )
*Not using enough protein ( protein is the only building macro )
*Using to much Anti Estrogen without needed ( i see people using 1mg arimidex ED with a cycle of 500mg test . if you crash estrogen you can take all steroids and dont grow, AI kill your gains so easy.

If you have any other reasons why people dont grow on cycle comment here ?

MONSTRO

Planning. I think people under estimate the importance of planning your entire cycle, including titrating up gear and calories as one is hitting plateaus within the cycle. Alot of people blow their load too early and have nowhere to go when their body adapts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Many folks don't know how to grow or cut properly before starting AAS (for the reasons above) and think that just taking them will help them magically reach their goals. This also gives AAS a bad rap and folks use much higher doses than actually needed leading to health problems.

I fell into the category of not eating enough, I’m still scared of eating to much carbs but have noticed that I feel and look better (at a higher weight) with more food, still think I’m not eating enough but I’m slowly getting there.

Back