• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you do?

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you keep catching a gay guy looking at you in the gym and he always seems to be 'around' you? I mean I assume the guy is gay because why the fuck does he keep looking at me.
It kind of creeps me out. I am pretty tolerant of queers but I am about to tell him to stay away from me. I don't like me space being invaded by a creep at the gym.

I mean, I look at the hot women in the gym but not blatantly and I don't go out of my way to continually put myself right next to wherever they may be. I don't know, but someone wanted another thread started non-political, so here it is.

If he really bothers you that much go at a different time.

I don’t think this was the non political topic we were looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably just some regular guy who is afraid to ask for some advice. Here's how the conversation goes:
"How long have you been working out?"
"What is your routine like?"
"Do you use...anything....extra....you know?"
"Where can I get it?"

And if he is gay just take it as a compliment bro. I get hit on by gay dudes all the time. I use to get all pissed off and was ignorant to them but after awhile I realized that I must look good to them which is a compliment to me. Doesn’t make ME gay.

And if he is gay just take it as a compliment bro. I get hit on by gay dudes all the time. I use to get all pissed off and was ignorant to them but after awhile I realized that I must look good to them which is a compliment to me. Doesn’t make ME gay.
lolz, because you were a male stripper be honest

Problem.
Solved.

"I dont want him standing near me and looking at me"......DUMB

Not only dumb. But it shows some serious insecurities there.
That's gotta be a sucky existence to let a gay guy admiring you from a distance creep into ur heterosexual feelings.

Keep a wig in ur gym bag and get that blowie.
Kilsong tell em about the fembois

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

So.... are women insecure when they get weirded out by some dude acting like a stalker in the gym?

double standard for fags....

id let him suck me off then beat his ass in the streets for being a fag, but that’s just me. 🤷*♂️

So.... are women insecure when they get weirded out by some dude acting like a stalker in the gym?

id let him suck me off then beat his ass in the streets for being a fag, but that’s just me. *
Pretty sure that dudes gay..
Why's that?
He sucked my dick.
So ur gay?
No way. I beat his ass for that
Did he like it?
Oh shit..

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

id let him suck me off then beat his ass in the streets for being a fag, but that’s just me. 🤷*♂️

He's a man... Or at least trying to be one.
I suggest u try too bitch.
Your scenario is not the same as his.
Be a man.. Not the old lady u appear to be.

Ask him out on a date, see what he says??

Get Shredded!
Something to be said about you if it bothers you that much. There's some unresolved faggotry with you, pal. Get a blow job from him. I bet you like it.

AR15 loves my purple helmet in his throat. Hell I'm starting to get used to it now.

He's a man... Or at least trying to be one.
I suggest u try too bitch.
Your scenario is not the same as his.
Be a man.. Not the old lady u appear to be.

who is a man? The guy that’s weirded out by the homo eye fucking him at the gym? Or the hypothetical dude that’s eye raping the hypothetical female gym rat?

one thing about you gays is you really can’t laugh at gay jokes... I guess when you’re getting prodded by another man your sense of humor melts away (along with your dignity) but hey..... when in Greece... ya know? Lol

re-fuckin-lax girlfriend

who is a man? The guy that’s weirded out by the homo eye fucking him at the gym? Or the hypothetical dude that’s eye raping the hypothetical female gym rat?

one thing about you gays is you really can’t laugh at gay jokes... I guess when you’re getting prodded by another man your sense of humor melts away (along with your dignity) but hey..... when in Greece... ya know? Lol

re-fuckin-lax girlfriend

No they can joke about it but God forbid a straight man joke about it. That's when they get pissy. If two fags joke about it that's foreplay, if a straight guy jokes about it its a violation of gay rights.

Prison rules my man your not gay if you're the one doing the pounding or getting the head...

AR15 is the perfect celly cuz he sleeps on his belly

Some call it "gay for they stay" hell ar15 kept goin with it

AR15 skips thru the camp singing "im the perfect celly who sleep on his belly"

OH LOOK EVERYBODY! The low life Ghetto Nigger is looking for attention again!!

Back