• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you do?

OH LOOK EVERYBODY! The low life Ghetto Nigger is looking for attention again!!

You get rid of that shit show you call a log? Either you don't read others or you're just too fuckin stupid. That thing is God damn terrible. I don't care what those other guys tell you. Notice there's only like 3 of them encouraging you? Everyone else , including me, think it's a joke and a god damn embarrassment. Delete that piece of shit already

Well, thanks for the comments everyone.
I have a lot to consider, especially whether or not I am actually gay as many here have pointed out.
At least if I am gay, I will have company because GSD is gay AF.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get rid of that shit show you call a log? Either you don't read others or you're just too fuckin stupid. That thing is God damn terrible. I don't care what those other guys tell you. Notice there's only like 3 of them encouraging you? Everyone else , including me, think it's a joke and a god damn embarrassment. Delete that piece of shit already

I know I know it’s a shit Log that you seem obsessed with for some reason. Go sell some more Heroin to kids and ruin some more families lives and then brag about your Rolex you bought at their expense. Typical Nigger mentality. If they can’t eat it or Fuck it they will shit all over it and ruin it. Your people must be so proud of you! Lol

There's some serious racism here.. All jokes aside, it's really unappealing.

Anywho...

Anywho...

Whatever. If he doesn’t want to classified as a Ghetto Nigger then maybe he should stop acting like one. If the shoe fits though.

Btw I’m no racist. I could care less about color or sexual preference or anything like that so IMO that gives me the right to call it like I see it. It’s up to him to change everyone’s opinion on what he really is. He could start by contributing at least something to this board. 800 post in 3 months and everyone is surrounded by stupidity and drama. Hello! That’s a Nigger.

Anywho...

BTW Your falling for the same bullshit 90% of America has fallen for. Those poor black people. Let’s give them billions of dollars and cater to whatever they want. Why because if Americans don’t then they start burning down the cities! Are you kidding me. Again it’s up to them to better themselves not wait for a free ride due to slavery that was a long fucking time ago. How about scumbags like GSD take the initiative and do it on their own!!! Pffff Yeah right. You call it racism? Ok I call it telling it like it is. If you don’t want to be a stereotype then go out and break the fucking mold! Fucking loser GSD.

Anywho...

And finally Kilsong guess you didn’t read the posts were the scumbag talked about a little girl and her blood hole? Or how about how he was gonna rape my wife? The list goes on and on and on. For about 800 posts of ignorance towards not just me but pretty much every member here that he comes across. Before you defend someone do your fucking homework.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
No... AR.. I didn't.
That's totally unacceptable
How is shit like that okay here.. Lifter got banned for similarly posting like that.
I'm not defending him at all after shit like that.

The racist comments here are getting worse and worse.
The cheap shots.. The cheap TACKY shots at family and kids should be a bannable offense.
Funny is fun... This is disgusting.

If you keep catching a gay guy looking at you in the gym and he always seems to be 'around' you? I mean I assume the guy is gay because why the fuck does he keep looking at me.
It kind of creeps me out. I am pretty tolerant of queers but I am about to tell him to stay away from me. I don't like me space being invaded by a creep at the gym.

I mean, I look at the hot women in the gym but not blatantly and I don't go out of my way to continually put myself right next to wherever they may be. I don't know, but someone wanted another thread started non-political, so here it is.

Maybe you should blow him?

No... AR.. I didn't.
That's totally unacceptable
How is shit like that okay here.. Lifter got banned for similarly posting like that.
I'm not defending him at all after shit like that.

There was no talk about little girls. He's just a mad little man. I told him he was acting like a little girl with her blood spot showing. Nothing underage was ever implied

Last edited:
The cheap shots.. The cheap TACKY shots at family and kids should be a bannable offense.

I agree, not the racist part, BLM is about as racist as it gets but kids? That's some fucked up shitvand should definitely be banable offense

That's AR and his prison mentality. Always goes Pedro on ya. Full on chomo shit.

You're a real diva tonight bro go hang out on Facebook if you can't handle it

Walk up to him and say "Can I help you with something bud?" It can go a few ways from here but more often than not he will act surprised and shake his head. Thats when you say "so your mother just never taught you that its rude to stare at people?" No point escalating it past here. You've made your point.

Walk up to him and say "Can I help you with something bud?" It can go a few ways from here but more often than not he will act surprised and shake his head. Thats when you say "so your mother just never taught you that its rude to stare at people?" No point escalating it past here. You've made your point.

This is good.

IML Gear Cream!
Walk up to him and pull your dick out. He either sucks it or he doesn't.

If he sucks it and you like it, get his number. If you don't, punch him in the throat.

Do you drive a diesel or are you referring to cologne, clothes or yourself?

Do you drive a diesel or are you referring to cologne, clothes or yourself?

I do have an old used 6.7 F350 that I bought last year to haul livestock but it mostly just takes up space at my friend's ranch. Only diesel I've ever owned.

I'd just ingore it til he touched me then Id beat his ass in front of everyone

I'd just ingore it til he touched me then Id beat his ass in front of everyone

This idiot. Tough guy beating up a fag. He isn't going to touch him. Fags can be disrespectful but not stupid. Don't flatter yourself bully boy.

That's all he's got in terms of dignity.
Typical.

I do have an old used 6.7 F350 that I bought last year to haul livestock but it mostly just takes up space at my friend's ranch. Only diesel I've ever owned.

Farm guy, huh? I've thought about doing that. I feel I need to raise the bar the older I get. I do a lot of labor intensive jobs now, not that I have to, but because I like the action. I'd love to give farm work a go.

- - - Updated - - -

That's all he's got in terms of dignity.
Typical.

Yo princess. Hows it hangin?

I'm well.. Thanks babe.
See... A GENTLEMAN!

I dont do much work tbh. Just haul animals for him from time to time. He's profitable but not getting rich by any means. I wouldn't get into it unless its something you're really passionate about tbh.

Obviously gsd wants a kilsong bobber.

get a room ya fucking faggots

- - - Updated - - -

GSD couldn’t farm an ant hill. This dude and his cock bullshit.

get the fuck outta here

Back