• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG Protocol For Fat Loss

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone familiar with the protocol women use for fat loss using HCG?

My wife just started this on Monday. she uses around 150-175iu HCG a day, first thing in the morning. She had a friend that paid like $1500 for the protocol from a weight-loss center. Shes doing basically everything her friend did, aside from having to pay that much lol Feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll help with anything i can

My wife just started this on Monday. she uses around 150-175iu HCG a day, first thing in the morning. She had a friend that paid like $1500 for the protocol from a weight-loss center. Shes doing basically everything her friend did, aside from having to pay that much lol Feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll help with anything i can

Thanks....just now seeing this.

After researching I came up with 100-200iu a day which falls inline with what you posted.

progress?

- - - Updated - - -

progress??

Familiar with it , not off top of head but I can find it in the brain

Wife went on it , went from 156 to 139

She stopped 2 months and started it again stalled for like 10 days 20 days in we decided to stop and retry January

Basically her protocol was start HCG 150mg morning and eat high fat diet , cheesecake etc , your not trying to eat to gain weight but to be very happy 😊
Do that 3 days
4th day you do HCG and I believe it's a vitamin b shot but her clinic called it something else to obscure the real thing..imo!!
Then you go to 500 calories 200 gram cod 75 grams broccoli....low fat very , whiting , mahi mahi

Eat at 11 or 12 then eat again like 6 pm

Your allowed a breakfast IF YOU CAN'T handle the hunger ..tea or coffee , sweet low , no creams unless no fat - one egg white

IF YOU CAN'T handle hunger
Allowed 2 snacks between lunch and dinner and dinner and bedtime - Melba toast small grapefruit a half or orange - Google to be safe

And you need to factor those into your 500

Coffee you can have all day
Drink a lot of water for hunger and obvious reasons.

Celery is your friend

I'm not a pro but that's stage 1 ?

After that 30 days or 40

You going to a maintenance phase where you eat as much protein as you want with vegetables green I believe three times a day

I'm not sure if all proteins are created equal you would have to Google or if needed if I'm online and I come back here I could check for you

You're supposed to do it for 3 days for my wife did it for 7

Then after that you're supposed to go up to 1100 calories healthy three times a day and I think the idea is just watch your fats there be careful... I don't remember but I could check that out as well

Last edited:
Back