• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

1st order

rwineland

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed my first order. Prices were too good not too! I had some issues figuring out bitcoin and how to set it up in cashapp but eventually got it, I'm used to old school the last 10 years so this was a major jump for me haha. Super easy just scared of change type of shit..Shout out to joos for helping the best he could as well. Email, payment, and response back has been awesome so far. Will update.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Placed my first order. Prices were too good not too! I had some issues figuring out bitcoin and how to set it up in cashapp but eventually got it, I'm used to old school the last 10 years so this was a major jump for me haha. Super easy just scared of change type of shit..Shout out to joos for helping the best he could as well. Email, payment, and response back has been awesome so far. Will update.

Hit me up anytime brotha!

Made my 1st order last week.. Bitcoin went smooth... Treats showed up yesterday :) Everything looks great! Thanks King

Zinnnggggg..thanks King!
a2ef02a810eea5508609ca71f223b4ec.jpg

Let me know how the var is. That Tren is sexy. I’m fixing to order me some lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how the var is. That Tren is sexy. I’m fixing to order me some lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The var is for my fiancé and she keeps going back and forth with a cycle or not. I'll post about it if she every runs it haha. As for the tren..I'm 3 pins in as of yesterday, and yesterday night, I had the the sweats.. just a little bit but also couldn't sleep for shit. I've run quite a few tren E cycles over the years and always got some sort of side effect within the first week or 2, no complaints though, love them! Looking forward to the next couple months!

The var is for my fiancé and she keeps going back and forth with a cycle or not. I'll post about it if she every runs it haha. As for the tren..I'm 3 pins in as of yesterday, and yesterday night, I had the the sweats.. just a little bit but also couldn't sleep for shit. I've run quite a few tren E cycles over the years and always got some sort of side effect within the first week or 2, no complaints though, love them! Looking forward to the next couple months!

Tren is the devil lol. Looking forward to your feedback!

Ya hit the nail right on the head bro!

I definitely like that nice addition on Deca. I can use 50-100mg and it help me out!

Max

Back