• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

600mg per ml Test/Deca/Mast

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey recently td'd 600mg per ml Test/Deca/Mast.

Does this have much PIP? Reason being is I was thinking of running it by itself just .5ml twice a week as a cruise however if it has some serious pip I am thinking I should probably dilute it with some other oil and use it for a blast phase, like some more mast, primo, and test. How are you guys running it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could help you but I have yet to try it . I am curious myself. None of the other blends have caused me any pain so I would think that one would be the same

Wish I could help you but I have yet to try it . I am curious myself. None of the other blends have caused me any pain so I would think that one would be the same
yea my thought is that test 400+ usually has a pip warning , the only thing I ever seen over 400mg per ml that doesn't is eq.

I’ve been running it since November. I haven’t gotten any pip despite the high mg, out of all the oils/blends I’ve ran GC has worked the best with my body hands down. Other labs I can run a low dose blend and get crazy pip but GC is just super smooth for me. I do warm the oil first because it’s a slow inject definitely. I run it through a 25g. Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother, don’t discuss turn around times on the open forum. Glad you’re apart of the family.

It's got some bite for me. Not too bad though. Best for glutes and VG.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I edited your post. Turnaround times are not to be discussed. Does it have a bite...yes, its a high mg blend...is it major pip...no.

Hey recently td'd 600mg per ml Test/Deca/Mast.

Does this have much PIP? Reason being is I was thinking of running it by itself just .5ml twice a week as a cruise however if it has some serious pip I am thinking I should probably dilute it with some other oil and use it for a blast phase, like some more mast, primo, and test. How are you guys running it?

I have ran this blend a few times, was just on it last month, it has a little pip that hits me on the third day, especially in the quads, but in no way does it affect workouts. I was doing 1cc twice a week.

What blend is this? I don't see it.

I have ran this blend a few times, was just on it last month, it has a little pip that hits me on the third day, especially in the quads, but in no way does it affect workouts. I was doing 1cc twice a week.

its not like DHB pip tho is it? I just ran DHB (not GC) my last blast and really started to get annoyed by the occasional almost debilitating pip that would hit like 3 days later. I wont be injecting as much as you tho.

I ran this blend back when he sold it a couple years ago, and it had no pip for me.

What blend is this? I don't see it.

Its 200test/200mast/200deca

he used to sell it couple years ago dirt cheap, but he started selling it again more expensive now but still good price for what your getting

I edited your post. Turnaround times are not to be discussed. Does it have a bite...yes, its a high mg blend...is it major pip...no.
Is this blend still on the list? I know it used to be.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Ive run it.
Smoothest high mg blend I have ever used. I want more

Is this blend still on the list? I know it used to be.

It was "under the counter" available for a while, but its currently back on the list.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

its not like DHB pip tho is it? I just ran DHB (not GC) my last blast and really started to get annoyed by the occasional almost debilitating pip that would hit like 3 days later. I wont be injecting as much as you tho.

I have not ran DHB yet, so i cant compare.

This Blend PIP is not crippling by any means.
Just starts to annoy me after after a few weeks.
But love how little pinning of oil there is to get a high dose.
Also pip does not last long for me, seems to hit a little on day 3 and by end of day 4 is 90% gone.

Never had PIP.
I mixed it with other lower dosed compounds though.

I find pip is more affected by what delivery method....harpoon or slins....and frequency/volume.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back