• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Sponsered Clen Log

IML Gear Cream!
One thing I noticed with clen is that the shakes are temporary and I really only get them for a few days when I increase the dose. If I were to stay on the same dose without increasing, the shakes would go away after a few days. But no shakes doesn't mean it's not working so I wouldn't shoot for side effects. 120mcg is plenty especially for a first time user. If you can run 120mcg without getting bad side effects then consider yourself a lucky one but I wouldn't push it any further.

I got tremors at the blackjack table! Lol. The lady said, “ Lay off the coke maybe!?” lol. I just laughed!! Clen is pretty amazing while on a deficit! Reminds me of Parabolan; I can be on 2,400 kcals and it seems like I still grow - half my normal calories!

Max

One thing I noticed with clen is that the shakes are temporary and I really only get them for a few days when I increase the dose. If I were to stay on the same dose without increasing, the shakes would go away after a few days. But no shakes doesn't mean it's not working so I wouldn't shoot for side effects. 120mcg is plenty especially for a first time user. If you can run 120mcg without getting bad side effects then consider yourself a lucky one but I wouldn't push it any further.

exactly. More is not always better.

Ok, took the day off from cardio today. I have been doing cardio pretty much everyday for last month and half. I felt like my body just need a rest day. I took the day just to get some extra sleep and recuperate a little. I did take my dose of clen today at 120mcg. Not sure if it’s related to the clen or not but did start to notice a little heart burn. Nothing crazy but I did notice it. I’ll have to see if that sticks around or was just something I ate. No other sides at all though. My appetite did settle down some with this dose. Weight still holding right at 200lbs. Gonna keep my dose at 120mcg for the remainder of this run. Going for blood work in the morning, see where I am at in preparation for my up coming blast.

Macros
d0622abb7268430bbfa68e487375a45e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, took the day off from cardio today. I have been doing cardio pretty much everyday for last month and half. I felt like my body just need a rest day. I took the day just to get some extra sleep and recuperate a little. I did take my dose of clen today at 120mcg. Not sure if it’s related to the clen or not but did start to notice a little heart burn. Nothing crazy but I did notice it. I’ll have to see if that sticks around or was just something I ate. No other sides at all though. My appetite did settle down some with this dose. Weight still holding right at 200lbs. Gonna keep my dose at 120mcg for the remainder of this run. Going for blood work in the morning, see where I am at in preparation for my up coming blast.

Macros
d0622abb7268430bbfa68e487375a45e.jpg

Yeah buddy, we can get burnt out after a while with the cardio. Maybe try doing it 5 days a week, and split up your off days with a Sunday and a Thursday.
If you push yourself too hard with training and cardio you going to end up with Rhabdomyolysis..
Stay hydrated and give yourself rest man..

Yeah buddy, we can get burnt out after a while with the cardio. Maybe try doing it 5 days a week, and split up your off days with a Sunday and a Thursday.
If you push yourself too hard with training and cardio you going to end up with Rhabdomyolysis..
Stay hydrated and give yourself rest man..

I had mild Rabdo years ago. No sides what so ever. I was lucky doing my regular blood work and my doc called me and set to go to the ER ASAP. I was totaly fine and didn't understand, but he said you have RABDO and kindeys are going to fail. They hooked me up to IV and after 3 bottles when the numbers went back to normal they released me. Have to stay hydrated. I do cardio seven days a week but drink a good 1 and half gallon of water per day.

I had mild Rabdo years ago. No sides what so ever. I was lucky doing my regular blood work and my doc called me and set to go to the ER ASAP. I was totaly fine and didn't understand, but he said you have RABDO and kindeys are going to fail. They hooked me up to IV and after 3 bottles when the numbers went back to normal they released me. Have to stay hydrated. I do cardio seven days a week but drink a good 1 and half gallon of water per day.

You got lucky man. It's no joke to mess with.

I went to the hospital some years ago, I was not feeling well and one of my injection sites was acting really weird. I knew something wasn't right.

When I went to the emergency room I was baffled and surprised and rather concerned on how alarmed everyone was. I was in some pretty bad shape and I stayed there for a week. Seeing how everyone was responding scared the hell out of me. Overtraining is very real..

Just so happens I got my blood work done this morning. So, I’ll have to wait and see my results.

You got lucky man. It's no joke to mess with.

I went to the hospital some years ago, I was not feeling well and one of my injection sites was acting really weird. I knew something wasn't right.

When I went to the emergency room I was baffled and surprised and rather concerned on how alarmed everyone was. I was in some pretty bad shape and I stayed there for a week. Seeing how everyone was responding scared the hell out of me. Overtraining is very real..

I am glad everything went well. My doc told me Rabdo is pretty common with Crossfiters and long distance runners. He couldn't emphasize enough on hydration. I spend a little more money just to make sure I have good water to hydrate quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Just so happens I got my blood work done this morning. So, I’ll have to wait and see my results.

Great. If you have the last one you did on hand should compare.

I am glad everything went well. My doc told me Rabdo is pretty common with Crossfiters and long distance runners. He couldn't emphasize enough on hydration. I spend a little more money just to make sure I have good water to hydrate quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Great. If you have the last one you did on hand should compare.

Yea I always keep my blood work. I always like to compare them, this wAy I can make adjustments if needed.

Have you guys ever tried these? Wonder how true this holds up to its claims.
79c0d8fa4a2a60f21989304133d5df38.jpg

Get Shredded!
LOL I did from Costco. It tastes horrible. Just mix it with a little cranberry juice.

Rest day did wonders for me. Weight is down to 198.5. Dose of clen is still at 120mcg. Got back to my fasted cardio today and felt much better. No heart burn today, must have been something I ate yesterday. Really no sides at all at this dose. On my last night of work tonight and got a nice 10 day staycation. Gonna knock out some house projects and get the boat out on the water and do some fishing. Well and continue to do cardio and train but that’s obvious.

Macros
8ad7bf39f20aae89b562bb90776d6fb5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The hospital I went to was right near a university, so he told me they get a shit ton of athletes in there with it.
I simply was training to hard , doing to much, from lifting to combative sports.. It was an overload..

The same one in the picture. I don't recall the flavor, because there was none.

3/12
Woke up yesterday at 198. 1 hr fasted cardio on the treadmill with 10% incline. Decided to up carbs for the day. Clen dose still @ 120mcg; feel great with this dose.

Macros

531508b2ba168c072ad538ed2e808beb.jpg

3/13
Woke up today @ 197lbs. I just got back from doing my morning cardio and going to make some food and take my clen (120mcg). Weight has been dropping nice past few days.

Another day down. Woke up today with weight sitting at 197 again. Fasted cardio for an hour this morning. My dose is still at 120mcg of clen. I am not feeling any side at all. Seems to be dialed in just perfect for me here. Only have a two days left before I take a two weeks off the clen and go back on for another two weeks. I can definitely see the definition changes from the last 12 days. I also upped my calories today and will drop the carbs back low again.

Macros
adb996399342f447d81ebc92195a3349.jpg

Another day down. Woke up today with weight sitting at 197 again. Fasted cardio for an hour this morning. My dose is still at 120mcg of clen. I am not feeling any side at all. Seems to be dialed in just perfect for me here. Only have a two days left before I take a two weeks off the clen and go back on for another two weeks. I can definitely see the definition changes from the last 12 days. I also upped my calories today and will drop the carbs back low again.

Macros
adb996399342f447d81ebc92195a3349.jpg

Macros were almost even at 33% ! What a trip! Following of course

Max

Macros were almost even at 33% ! What a trip! Following of course

Max

I don't even notice that, too funny. I enjoyed having some extra carbs. I woke up nice and full. Plus, they taste so good after being very low.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't even notice that, too funny. I enjoyed having some extra carbs. I woke up nice and full. Plus, they taste so good after being very low.

Omg! Anyone who had done keto knows that feel good feeling you get after carbing up! Veins a poppin!

Max

Omg! Anyone who had done keto knows that feel good feeling you get after carbing up! Veins a poppin!

Max

I am on Keto year around and veins still popping, but I know what you mean brother. I carb up for the shows and its frightening.

Max

I am on Keto year around and veins still popping, but I know what you mean brother. I carb up for the shows and its frightening.
I'm an idiot. When I first read these two posts I thought you guys were talking about Ketotifen, which would make sense considering Ketotifen is commonly used with Clen. I was about to ask you why the hell you were using Ketotifen year round lol.

Since we're on the subject, have either of you used Ketotifen with Clen to increase the length which you can run it?

I'm an idiot. When I first read these two posts I thought you guys were talking about Ketotifen, which would make sense considering Ketotifen is commonly used with Clen. I was about to ask you why the hell you were using Ketotifen year round lol.

Since we're on the subject, have either of you used Ketotifen with Clen to increase the length which you can run it?

No, but I have trained plenty of girls who used 2mg before bedtime after taking clen and bottoming our basically. They would use it at bedtime and the same 60-80mcg dose would keep working. Keep in mind they were taking 2on 1 off , 2 on 2 off for months. Some took higher mcg dosages but , definitely not the healthiest thing. Clen and Var are rampant ; even in bikini competition(which looks a lot more like fitness builds lately). One thing Covid did was bring out more competitors.
Most said 1mg-3mg max. was their dosage.

Max

Back