• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

spinal osteoarthritis and DECA

pcazares

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used or has knowledge of DECA being used to treat spinal osteoarthritis?

Osteoarthritis of the spine is a breakdown of the cartilage of the joints and discs in the neck and lower back.
Sometimes, osteoarthritis produces spurs that put pressure on the nerves leaving the spinal column. This can cause weakness and pain in the arms or legs.

IMO Deca helps best at the shoulders and elbows. Maybe knees.

I got relief in my back from low dose deca, but that could be coincidental

wasn't sure if it was REALLY helping until I stopped. Then I learned the hard way. Seemed like every joint in my body was hurting, and @ 57 I expect some aches and pains, but it's almost unbearable w/o it. When blasting, hit it @400. when cruising 150-200 along w/ 250 test- just me, but not sure I'll ever stop again unless something changes. Last time I did bloods(6 mo's ago) everything was good so......BUT- not sure about ur situation w/ O.A., but it kinda makes sense it would help. Maybe some certain types of serms or hgh could also help. But someone else will have to help u w/ that- not very knowledgeable about these. Good Luck tho bro!

Deca is great for pains related to ageing..but for real physical issues that are serious medical problems.. I'd look in a different solution..I have cervical nerve damage and I'm always on Deca..it doesn't help..

Decanoate helps me, even at 50mg.
I like to use SAMe 800mg, 1 heaping Tbsp Knox Gelatin, 3g MSM, Black seed Oil, 2g Circumin w bioperine, and Glucosamine/Chondroitin 1500/1200. Helps me beyond what I could ever express. If someone takes the above ; for a few months; I can almost guarantee low pain levels and increased gains because they feel so much better that they can lift more and more often. There correlation between pain and how we train are related completely.

Max

I didn’t realize how much deca helped me until I stopped. Now I include just 50mg deca every week with my TRT dose Never felt better ... shoulders especially.

Good to know.

Will NPP have the same affect/effect at those same dosages?
Don't ask me why, but npp doesn't do the same thing FOR ME. However it's the exact same compound, so u would think it would. I've often wondered why it doesn't. And, I meant Sarms above, not Serms-duh. But i've tried npp on more than one occasion, and it's just not the same FOR ME. Maybe the slow-release ester has an effect- really don't know.

Back