• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test prop or Masteron Blend?

Vala_Gear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girlfriend is 47 years old. She's done 2 cycles of var and GH. First cycle was 6.25 mgs for the first 2 weeks then 12.5 mgs for the following 6 weeks. 2nd cycle was 5 mgs anavar for 6 weeks. Went from 118 lbs first cycle to 133 lbs at the peak of the second cycle. Gh was 1.3 iu for the whole cycle pinned before bed. I'm going to keep her on the Gh at 1.3 for anti-aging now that she's comfortable with everything.
My question is, should she run Test prop or Masteron Blend for her next cycle? I was thinking 6 weeks of 15-30 mgs prop per week or 50 mgs of
Masteron Blend 50 prop/150 Enanthate? Main goal is to lose visceral fat and be more of a toned/lean look. Im leaning towards the Masteron but I'm wondering if the test prop would make her mood and all the other good side effects be a more beneficial go before the Masteron. What would some of the benefits be of each Test vs Masteron?

My wife uses primo twice a week 40 mg each time. We love the results and really no negative sides to note. Just some minor voice changes. Have you thought about primo??

If I were to try her on test prop I would start her at 10 mgs eod or total of 30 mgs. Expecting sides to be more aggressive...but good thing is with prop it's short acting and adjustment can be made easily.

We have thought about the masteron but honestly speaking, she does so well with the Primo it's like, why fuck with a good thing??

Ok. I'll throw primo in as an option. I'm really curios about the masteron though. If any girls here have tried it and what would there choice be of the 3.

Back