• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

clen / var advice

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
have a g/f who is wanting to run var & clen . She has run var before but its been years for clen - I know a lot of it is based off tolerance and there are multiple protocols on how to run in - but any additional info would be great or how yall have run this combo in the past before - My friend is in good shape , regularly works out - eats clean but needs an extra push

My girlfriend is 47. We had good results the way we did it. She ran clen 40 mcg for 2 weeks by itself just to see if how she felt. Could have gone higher on the dose. Tapered up and back down for the best results but it would have had some sides. We did that before she did her first anavar cycle. First anavar cycle I had her run 6.25 mgs per day for 2 weeks then bumped it to 12.5 mgs for 4 weeks then back to 6.25 for the last 2 weeks. She leaned out quite a bit and gained about 10 lbs over the 8 weeks. Much better body composition overall. Toned full muscles. She grew a nice butt and legs. Was on the thinner athletic side but couldn't gain very much weight until the Var. We're looking into test prop or masteron for her next cycle.

Test prop is super easy for females and they get great results!

My girl worked her way up to 38mg/wk while tryng to use test p as a baseline so that she could switch over to test e for a more sustainable/easier dosage. She loved it and never hit any negative sides even while at her max dosage of 38mg/wk.

Now she's cruising on 25mg/wk because we know that's a super easy dosage for her to be on. We do all shots subQ and we use insulin pins for everything.

Honestly, she didn't even want to get off of the test P regime because subQ is easy and she liked the results. In fact, she wanted to continue to push the dosage higher so that we could find he upper limit, but I backed her off for now and switched her to to 25mg/wk of test E. We may go back and try to find her upper limits.

Of note, I think it's also important to say that she's 37 and has had a partial hysterectomy in which her uterus say removed but her damaged ovaries were left in place. We believed some of the issues she was having were hormone related while here DRs fumbled around making stupid suggestions. Once we put her on test p, EVERYTHING picked up for her and she's really enjoyed her life over the past 5-6 months she's been taking testosterone.

Absolutely ZERO negative sides in her instance. She gets better sleep, far less anxiety, she's energetic and she even stopped taking other drugs, like Dr prescribed medications such as adderal and wellbutrin. She loves her Peloton and her new test protocol has her feeling great again.

Would recommend any female wanting to take it slow and begin with low dose test P injections.

Back