• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hair removal????

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No weird shit in the Pit the last couple days so I figured I would post this.

In addition to obviously clipping my nut hair so Mrs. Meat Curtains doesn't get hair balls after she blows me a few times a year I'll shave the rest of my body hair (arms, legs, etc.) with manscaping clippers. Not a very hair dude but I feel like I'm a little less gross this way - I sweat alot. Shower 2 + times a day during the summer.

Anyone else do this or am I the lone weirdo as per usual?

Only thing I shave are my arms. Have a sleeve on one arm and feel it looks better shaved. So I just shave both so I don’t have one shaved arm and one hairy arm.

I trim everything else from neck down short enough to where it’s not uncomfortably prickly around 2mm, but short enough to see definition. Shaving anywhere else seems to cause too many ingrown hairs and doesn’t last long enough for how long it takes.

Meat...do u not shave your hole anymore?

Kilsong I'm not sure where that post went where you said you liked The Grateful Dead. Always pictured you as more of an ABBA, Village People kind of guy....

I Nair my legs but use a One Blade and Manscaper for my chest and back.

I feel much cleaner shaven. I sweat a ton as well and hair feels like it holds In the stink of sweat.

My wife used to think it was weird but, now she prefers me clean shaven.

I took that role on but he broke my clippers.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah?
He used to let me do it.. But he got all mad when I kept sticking my tongue in it. Straight guys suck.

I Nair my legs but use a One Blade and Manscaper for my chest and back.

I feel much cleaner shaven. I sweat a ton as well and hair feels like it holds In the stink of sweat.

My wife used to think it was weird but, now she prefers me clean shaven.

How the fuck do you reach your back?? You have an extension or something.

I agree tho, clean shaven definitely makes you "feel" cleaner.

I have heard of some guys who get waxed. Taint and all.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah?
He used to let me do it.. But he got all mad when I kept sticking my tongue in it. Straight guys suck.
Gotta get a ruff tongue like a cat. Then u can say it's a dull shave and play dumb.

Ahhh..
Thanks

I'm a hairy gorilla, looks like I'm wearing a fur sweater. I love licking a shaved pussy so the wife had that shit lasered off, her pussy is like a shiney new corvette

I'm a hairy gorilla, looks like I'm wearing a fur sweater. I love licking a shaved pussy so the wife had that shit lasered off, her pussy is like a shiney new corvette
That's awesome.
Every fuggin time my ol lady shaves. Oh I shaved is waved in my face for days then I get the 5 o'clock shadow pussy. Lol

That's awesome.
Every fuggin time my ol lady shaves. Oh I shaved is waved in my face for days then I get the 5 o'clock shadow pussy. Lol

laser the hair grows back smooth I think it took about 6 to 7 treatments you feel like you held a belt sander to your tongue

laser hair removal for your wife is one of the best things you can do ... its a win-win for both. Best $1200 I've ever spent.

laser the hair grows back smooth I think it took about 6 to 7 treatments you feel like you held a belt sander to your tongue
meant to say you dont get that stubble like shaving it grows back fine until its gone.

How the fuck do you reach your back?? You have an extension or something.

I agree tho, clean shaven definitely makes you "feel" cleaner.

I have heard of some guys who get waxed. Taint and all.

It's an extendable shaver yeah.
4441356fcc5928cfe0967732fde2764a.jpg

I've done it with success. took about 10-12 treatments but im hairless as a baby in back, and arm pits and stomach. I need touchups only once per year for random hairs that grow. But other than that its great. Grows back super slow as well in those areas....

The pain is less than waxing and it actually kills the hair. To me im surprised people still do waxing, its extremely painful and hair grows back after a few weeks... waste of pain and time.

I use the bak blade. Got it off Amazon and work pretty well.

It's an extendable shaver yeah.
4441356fcc5928cfe0967732fde2764a.jpg

Ordered this based on your recommendation. I was skeptical, but used for the first time on my back. It worked better than expected

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Ordered this based on your recommendation. I was skeptical, but used for the first time on my back. It worked better than expected

Did you get the one with the removable head? I have that same model but can twist the head off because it has the main attachment to get most everything then a "foil" attachment to get the skin super smooth. Works great and I have had for around 5 years.

Did you get the one with the removable head? I have that same model but can twist the head off because it has the main attachment to get most everything then a "foil" attachment to get the skin super smooth. Works great and I have had for around 5 years.

Yessir! I used the main cutting head to cut through the initial growth. Now I just the foil head for upkeep. Loving that Power Burst button that kicks it into turbo, lol

Back