Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arimidex dosage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Arimidex dosage

So Iíd like to know what dose of Arimidex has worked best for you guys!!! Iíve used it many times before at different mgs. This is strictly for my curiosity...

Iím running test E at 750 a week DHB 300 a week Tren A 150 a week proviron 50 to 75mg a day ....

All thoughts are welcome......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Super hard question to answer but I get curiosity. As you know everyone has individual tolerances to both conversion rate of test and E2 within your body The DHB and test combo, Im guessing I'd have to run 25mg twice a week....maybe a bit less with the Mast. With any new combo, I would start less is more at a quarter tab then titrate up from there being sure to be self-aware of any gyno symptoms.....if you find yourself watched something like Love Actually...up the fucking dose!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

I would design my stack so I wouldn't need an AI at all. Unpopular on the boards but these things are pretty toxic. I rather keep Nolvadex on hand and I do keep some AI on hand for emergencies like a gyno flare.

The answer to your question is that there is no answer. To much variability in personal responses to all drugs. You are blending 4 androgens. One aromatizes and three do not. Two are DHT derivatives and may or may not play a part in your estrogen signaling. The other is trenbolone, which impacts on several steroid receptors in addition to the AR. So your steroid processing is going to be awry. Even blood work might not give you an easy answer. What I would do in this is probably attempt to drop testosterone down to about half to start with. At least that way I would have a guess at least about estrogen signaling not being a problem because I know how much I can use in the presence of particular DHT derivatives. I think it's smart that youn are keeping Trenbolone low so as to reduce or limit the chaos it can cause by heavy signaling or interference in at 4 different steroid pathways: Androgen, estrogen, progestin, and glucocorticoid signaling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinthelight View Post
    Super hard question to answer but I get curiosity. As you know everyone has individual tolerances to both conversion rate of test and E2 within your body The DHB and test combo, Im guessing I'd have to run 25mg twice a week....maybe a bit less with the Mast. With any new combo, I would start less is more at a quarter tab then titrate up from there being sure to be self-aware of any gyno symptoms.....if you find yourself watched something like Love Actually...up the fucking dose!!!!!

Like the response but the Arimidex is 1 mg tabs I think you are thinking of aromasin but I get where you are coming from....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I would design my stack so I wouldn't need an AI at all. Unpopular on the boards but these things are pretty toxic. I rather keep Nolvadex on hand and I do keep some AI on hand for emergencies like a gyno flare.

The answer to your question is that there is no answer. To much variability in personal responses to all drugs. You are blending 4 androgens. One aromatizes and three do not. Two are DHT derivatives and may or may not play a part in your estrogen signaling. The other is trenbolone, which impacts on several steroid receptors in addition to the AR. So your steroid processing is going to be awry. Even blood work might not give you an easy answer. What I would do in this is probably attempt to drop testosterone down to about half to start with. At least that way I would have a guess at least about estrogen signaling not being a problem because I know how much I can use in the presence of particular DHT derivatives. I think it's smart that youn are keeping Trenbolone low so as to reduce or limit the chaos it can cause by heavy signaling or interference in at 4 different steroid pathways: Androgen, estrogen, progestin, and glucocorticoid signaling.
    Love the response so alittle background on me Iím very lucky in that I need very little to no AI at most I might take 1 mg arimidex a week but for the most part Iím good. I do understand what you are saying but this run is an experiment for me so we shall see. I like to be the guinea pig...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Rep Points

For 150-200mg TRT I would use .5mg once a week or just PRN - whenever I feel I need one.

For 300-375mg test (the highest I go) I'll use .5mg, twice a week.

I now use 12.5mg of aromasin in place of .5mg adex. I can't really tell a difference but they say asin is healthier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    For 150-200mg TRT I would use .5mg once a week or just PRN - whenever I feel I need one.

For 300-375mg test (the highest I go) I'll use .5mg, twice a week.

I now use 12.5mg of aromasin in place of .5mg adex. I can't really tell a difference but they say asin is healthier.
    Thatís a great answer thanks.. sounds good I personally have never used aromasin but I may try it one day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím guessing your doing 2 shots a week, so I would start at .5mg after each shot. If your still getting estrogen sides then you could take 1mg after each shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Thatís a great answer thanks.. sounds good I personally have never used aromasin but I may try it one day.

No problem bro. Btw, if I ever decide to run 750 test and finasteride in the future, I know I would need at least .5 mg/12.5mg adex/asin every other day to keep the itchy nips at bay and the limp cock away...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,389 Posts
    Rep Points

Excellent Glycomann.

Bottom line Stephen Kelley.....your goal should be to minimize AI use if all possible. It adversely effects lipids and isn't the best for your body. At your doses, its going to be problematic to not use an AI due to your Test dose and your Tren use(good estrogen levels help keep prolactin mostly in check). Proviron will help with some E2 management. Splitting your Test dose into 3 different pins throughout the week will help but then you become a pin cushion.

My advice is if your going to run Test high...avoid an AI and instead add some Mast,Primo or Proviron.....its worked for me for decades.

My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Excellent Glycomann.

Bottom line Stephen Kelley.....your goal should be to minimize AI use if all possible. It adversely effects lipids and isn't the best for your body. At your doses, its going to be problematic to not use an AI due to your Test dose and your Tren use(good estrogen levels help keep prolactin mostly in check). Proviron will help with some E2 management. Splitting your Test dose into 3 different pins throughout the week will help but then you become a pin cushion.

My advice is if your going to run Test high...avoid an AI and instead add some Mast,Primo or Proviron.....its worked for me for decades.

My two cents.
    Yeah I completely agree with you on the AI. I am lucky as far as I am not overly sensitive to estrogen. I can run test at a pretty high dose and get virtually no sides. So I will normally take .5 to 1 mg a week if needed. This was really out of curiosity to see what others are doing.

I really appreciate the response ldog btw I do actually take my injections 3x a week for the test and as far as the DHB and Tren go those are EOD I donít mind being a pin cushion Iím a little twisted in the head that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    No problem bro. Btw, if I ever decide to run 750 test and finasteride in the future, I know I would need at least .5 mg/12.5mg adex/asin every other day to keep the itchy nips at bay and the limp cock away...
    Guess Iím lucky (knock on wood) Iíve never had a problem with the limp dick. Itís rare for me to have itchy nips as well but I do see your point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Guess Iím lucky (knock on wood) Iíve never had a problem with the limp dick. Itís rare for me to have itchy nips as well but I do see your point.

Thanks for starting this thread. Important topic to address vs common broscience. I'm impressed with the intelligence and wisdom in the responses. GC forum is legit AF.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,389 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol...at my age....I want less pins.....thus...I make every pin count with the nectar.

QUOTE=stephenkelly;1837951]Yeah I completely agree with you on the AI. I am lucky as far as I am not overly sensitive to estrogen. I can run test at a pretty high dose and get virtually no sides. So I will normally take .5 to 1 mg a week if needed. This was really out of curiosity to see what others are doing.

I really appreciate the response ldog btw I do actually take my injections 3x a week for the test and as far as the DHB and Tren go those are EOD I donít mind being a pin cushion Iím a little twisted in the head that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Lol...at my age....I want less pins.....thus...I make every pin count with the nectar.

QUOTE=stephenkelly;1837951]Yeah I completely agree with you on the AI. I am lucky as far as I am not overly sensitive to estrogen. I can run test at a pretty high dose and get virtually no sides. So I will normally take .5 to 1 mg a week if needed. This was really out of curiosity to see what others are doing.

[/QUOTE]

I get it sometimes I get tired of it too lol