• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps

mt2100

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for source to get my first cycle going. I have heard a few good things about naps. Is this a good good source?

Read through the forum and research different sources, there is a ton of information here for you to make an informed decision. If your looking for a handout try your local pharmacy

Do research and make your own educated decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me and my friend. What is so hard to understand? My friend and I got scammed on a fake gear site. It’s really that simple.

I understand that. And you need to understand you were scammed because you didn’t do enough research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me and my friend. What is so hard to understand? My friend and I got scammed on a fake gear site. It’s really that simple.

I understand perfectly fine, I'm not trusting of people who come in here talking about WE. LE?

Maybe your very young, obviously you don't understand how this works. Stick around, read, listen, stop asking for sources, read some more, listen some more and then maybe someone on here will trust you enough to throw you a bone. But please stop saying we, have your friends join the forum and speak for themselves.

Maybe your very young, obviously you don't understand how this works. Stick around, read, listen, stop asking for sources, read some more, listen some more and then maybe someone on here will trust you enough to throw you a bone. But please stop saying we, have your friends join the forum and speak for themselves.

And how many new guys come on here every day asking for advice and get nice, courteous and polite advice and not talked down too? Lots. Really if your not gonna contribute any useful, constructive information then you probably should not waste neither of our time. My time is valuable.

All of the sources here sell real gear if not they would get kicked off the site. Sometimes they will go bad before they get kicked off and will start scamming people tho.

Naps has been around a long long time

Last edited:
Naps is good, have been around forever, and carry a lot of different labs. Down side is they are international and shipping times are taking forever. I'd recommended Gear Church, JPal, and Flash for quicker eta's.

All of the sources here sell real gear if not they would get kicked off the site. Sometimes they will go bad before they get kicked off and will start scamming people tho.

Naps has been around a long long time

Yeah unfortunately there’s some bad apples out there that makes things much harder.

Naps is good, have been around forever, and carry a lot of different labs. Down side is they are international and shipping times are taking forever. I'd recommended Gear Church, JPal, and Flash for quicker eta's.

I’ll talk a look at the other sources you listed. GC has a requirement if you want to order from them which makes it harder for new guys to get started. I’ve only heard good things out of them though.

I think naps has some domestic stuff now. This is the right site correct?
https://www.napsgear.org/

And I may just get some gear from a guy I know in the gym if I can’t find anything good online.

Last edited:
And how many new guys come on here every day asking for advice and get nice, courteous and polite advice and not talked down too? Lots. Really if your not gonna contribute any useful, constructive information then you probably should not waste neither of our time. My time is valuable.

Good luck to you

I’ll talk a look at the other sources you listed. GC has a requirement if you want to order from them which makes it harder for new guys to get started. I’ve only heard good things out of them though.

I think naps has some domestic stuff now. This is the right site correct?
https://www.napsgear.org/

And I may just get some gear from a guy I know in the gym if I can’t find anything good online.

Stay away from naps. Best cycle I ever ran and that is insane. What pissed me off was the 90 day turn around. Not joking. 3 months. Much better options.

Back