• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order Placed

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed an order today for peptides, bpc157 and tb500.
The order process thru the website was easy and had no problems

Will update with td pic and review.

I ordered on the 20th as well. We shall see how this new and improved naps international handles it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I ordered on the 20th as well. We shall see how this new and improved naps international handles it.

Shipping has been bad lately, thru all sponsors...covid still jacking the system

Shipping has been bad lately, thru all sponsors...covid still jacking the system
Agreed. My expectations are definetly adjusted for the current circumstances.

I want to place a good sized order. But like they mentioned above. The shipping delays because of covid. How has everything been doing with time.... SHould I expect a lot longer?? I never had any issues ordering through naps. But just this Covid and international shipping right now have me worried.

I want to place a good sized order. But like they mentioned above. The shipping delays because of covid. How has everything been doing with time.... SHould I expect a lot longer?? I never had any issues ordering through naps. But just this Covid and international shipping right now have me worried.

Hey Brother,

Have Pmed you, kindly check !

Just wanted to give update.

Order placed 8 weeks ago.......still waiting for pack.
Been 9 or so weeks for me, it finally made it and was promptly seized.

They have issued a reshipment.

IML Gear Cream!
Been 9 or so weeks for me, it finally made it and was promptly seized.

They have issued a reshipment.

Damn that sucks, haven't heard of packs being seized lately. Did you get a letter?

BTW.....my pack landed today but they have no labels so now gotta figure out what's what.

Yeah, I received a letter, had to change addresses. First pack I've had seized in years.

Glad you got your pack! No labels? Damn

Back