• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Time piece

I'm not your enemy bud. PM me if these guys give you too hard a time

These guys are soft like baby shit with weak ass material. It's almost like I'm bantering with 5th graders. Hell my 5yr old has more wit than these midgets.

Hey GSD your mom just told me to tell you dinner is ready you can come upstairs from the basement so .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey GSD your mom just told me to tell you dinner is ready you can come upstairs from the basement so .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have a mom. Your dad and I share yours. What next?

See what I mean when I say it feels like I'm bantering with 5th graders? Mommy shit is so elementary

Last edited:
Whats a pic going to prove? You idiots have your minds made up I'm full of shit anyway lol. So even if I did we would be in the same spot. And I'm the clueless one lol. Morons

Just sayin...
1d3e89f21b43921a254c25d9d8d7e41d.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Just sayin...
1d3e89f21b43921a254c25d9d8d7e41d.jpg

You actually took the time to do this for me? Lol unreal. And can't even see what kind of pieces those are. Next please. Wait, is the far right piece a Casio? Lmao
That tile is outdated as fuck lol
Save yourself more embarrassment and just stop lol

Last edited:
4 lonely little pieces and one is a god damn casio. Fuckin classic
The sad part, you're proud of this lmao

Actually don't stop. I'm getting a good laugh outa this.

You know you're winning when the broke dick cop stoops to the criminals level lol.

Slide thru the five-nine and let me try this new sti out on a moving target. Please wear your badge too.

I can't get over the fact you took the time to stage all that for me. Words on a screen. Lol God damn classic. I got to laughing so hard I burned my God damn cod lol

The bands on those watches look tired as fuck lol. Those other three pieces of crap are watches, right? The casio must be the "going out" watch lmfao lord you're killing me.

Last edited:
Let's see the faces of those beauties. "Compass thermometer " lmao

4 lonely little pieces and one is a god damn casio. Fuckin classic
The sad part, you're proud of this lmao
I never claimed otherwise, those are my 'daily drivers.' Idk about you, but I keep all my rollies in my safe. My actual point was, if you were serious about posting a picture of your Rolex, you could do what I did, comprende?

I never claimed otherwise, those are my 'daily drivers.' Idk about you, but I keep all my rollies in my safe. My actual point was, if you were serious about posting a picture of your Rolex, you could do what I did, comprende?

Lol sure thing pal. Sure thing 👍

Shouldn't you be working on those slouchy shoulders? I'd take that pic down if I were you. Those shoulders are weak as fuck lol. Flat

- - - Updated - - -

What wrong with fag? Now you pissed me off.

Words on a screen pissed you off? You sad little chap

- - - Updated - - -

Faggot blue rolex. Yep, he'll suck a dick

Who fuckin cares. It's blue

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure it's "yours" huh? lol

You know you're just a lil bitch with major issues right? You just try and start shit and can't back up anything you say. You try and flip shit but every single person on here knows you're full of shit and a joke.
Put up or shut up bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't you be working on those slouchy shoulders? I'd take that pic down if I were you. Those shoulders are weak as fuck lol. Flat

- - - Updated - - -

Words on a screen pissed you off? You sad little chap

- - - Updated - - -

Faggot blue rolex. Yep, he'll suck a dick

Lol from a guy that posts no pics haha. You lil bitch ass. Keep yapping clown show.

I bet that watch tick tocks too. Fake ass faggot blue rollie

Whats funny is watching you guys post pics. Actually taking the time to do so for this clown show. I own that head space. Fake ass faggot blue tick tock rollie

Lol sure thing pal. Sure thing
Exactly what I thought, nothing but a little buster

I bet you dont even own one. Like I said earlier I don't but my boys do.

Posting a pic of your "boys" whack watch lol and I'm the clown show

- - - Updated - - -

Tell your "boy" gsd said his watch is for faggots. Fake ass faggot blue tick tock rollie

- - - Updated - - -

With a band that turns the skin green lol

- - - Updated - - -

"My boys " lol

- - - Updated - - -

Mf'ers are chumps for sure

Posting a pic of your "boys" whack watch lol and I'm the clown show

- - - Updated - - -

Tell your "boy" gsd said his watch is for faggots. Fake ass faggot blue tick tock rollie

- - - Updated - - -

With a band that turns the skin green lol
giphy.gif

Back