• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time piece

GSD

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of you broke dicks have a rolex or nicer time piece? I'm buying a new rollie. Already have a nice Roger Dubuis. And other fine pieces. Can any of you lames afford to buy anything other than a timex? If so, whatcha got?!

Let’s see a screenshot of your bank account big baller.

So I'm guessing these 2 can't afford just a basic rolex. Another shame. Anyone else? Doubtful

My gear stash box is probably that of the smallest sponsor in here.

I'm grateful and should be humble but when you're me it's hard to be humble. Daily struggle with this status.

IML Gear Cream!
Put up or shut up. I’ll show you mine.

Put up or shut up. I’ll show you mine.

I don't care about yours. I hope it or they are like mine. The good life. And if it or they are then I'm proud of ya. And if you did it on your own, and you're not a trust fund baby even better. You're a get shit done kinda guy.

Last edited:
Well that’s not fair. You’re supposed to argue with me. I’ll just go away now.

For some reason I feel Lathe is on my level. Props home boy. Doubtful anyone else is. Maybe 1 or 2 more

I think I like this guy.

So since I wear an Iwatch my wife and kids got me for Father’s Day doesn’t that make me white trash according to your ignorant way of looking at things? I’d never cap on anyone having or enjoying what they think are nice things. I know a lot of guys who collect and wear nice watches, rings, sun glasses, etc. etc. Each to their own I say. Whatever makes a person happy I’m all for but why cast a stone at those who don’t think that shit is important. GSD or Lex or whoever I used to kinda enjoy your posts and responses under your GSD handle but after reading your most recent ones I’ve came to the conclusion your just a complete piece of shit period. You offer NOTHING to this board but an occasional chance to laugh at your pathetic posts about how great you are, how tough you are, and now how rich you are. Maybe all your shit you spew is real but I highly doubt it and for me personally I could give a shit less. I’ve meant a lot of dudes with money over the years and the ones that are assholes are still assholes.

BTW what cycle are you running or what was your last one with dosages? I’d love to hear what a super human runs for cycles?

So since I wear an Iwatch my wife and kids got me for Father’s Day doesn’t that make me white trash according to your ignorant way of looking at things? I’d never cap on anyone having or enjoying what they think are nice things. I know a lot of guys who collect and wear nice watches, rings, sun glasses, etc. etc. Each to their own I say. Whatever makes a person happy I’m all for but why cast a stone at those who don’t think that shit is important. GSD or Lex or whoever I used to kinda enjoy your posts and responses under your GSD handle but after reading your most recent ones I’ve came to the conclusion your just a complete piece of shit period. You offer NOTHING to this board but an occasional chance to laugh at your pathetic posts about how great you are, how tough you are, and now how rich you are. Maybe all your shit you spew is real but I highly doubt it and for me personally I could give a shit less. I’ve meant a lot of dudes with money over the years and the ones that are assholes are still assholes.

BTW what cycle are you running or what was your last one with dosages? I’d love to hear what a super human runs for cycles?

My goodness. All that for me? I'm flattered. And an iwatch? Lol @ that. No denying I'm an asshole. But like I said, my kids like me. Only thing that matters.

Get Shredded!
Let's see...I'm on a 300mg a week test e. 200 Mast e. And I use 1mg metri as a pwo. I'll also use a tne 100mg or a 50mg trne as pwo. May throw in a tbol here and there as well. This morning was 100mg tne, .5mg metri and a tbol as pwo. Stellar work out.

I'm 6'3" 225. Bf% unknown but not high. I don't need to check it while all these veins are popping. And I don't compete. Well I take that back, I compete against myself. Asshole on asshole.

And yes, I am great.

Last edited:
My goodness. All that for me? I'm flattered. And an iwatch? Lol @ that. No denying I'm an asshole. But like I said, my kids like me. Only thing that matters.

Im happy for you that your kids like you. Unfortunately it won’t last long. The older kids get the smarter they get. It won’t take them long to figure out that your a piece of shit. Enjoy them while you can Mr. Super Human Rich Guy!!!

BTW Still waiting on your cycle info? Doesn’t take that long to Google one. Lol

When I was younger I was all about beefcake status. Not anymore. It's about functionality not size or appearance. My biggest was 270 head like a 5 gallon bucket but I was miserable. Looked good but didn't move good.

Im happy for you that your kids like you. Unfortunately it won’t last long. The older kids get the smarter they get. It won’t take them long to figure out that your a piece of shit. Enjoy them while you can Mr. Super Human Rich Guy!!!

BTW Still waiting on your cycle info? Doesn’t take that long to Google one. Lol

Scroll up dummie. Good. When they turn 18 and hate me they'll leave willingly. Perfect.

Let's see...I'm on a 300mg a week test e. 200 Mast e. And I use 1mg metri as a pwo. I'll also use a tne 100mg or a 50mg trne as pwo. May throw in a tbol here and there as well. This morning was 100mg tne, .5mg metri and a tbol as pwo. Stellar work out.

I'm 6'3" 225. Bf% unknown but not high. I don't need to check it while all these veins are popping. And I don't compete. Well I take that back, I compete against myself. Asshole on asshole.

And yes, I am great.

Why cycle if your already a superhuman? What possibly could be your motivation at this point since you’ve already reached this point of greatness that most normal guys will never be able to understand. You are my hero!!!

Why cycle if your already a superhuman? What possibly could be your motivation at this point since you’ve already reached this point of greatness that most normal guys will never be able to understand. You are my hero!!!

As I should be.

Because greatness isn't good enough for me. When I reach excellence it won't be good enough either. Always look to better yourself. I never settle

Last edited:
No Rolex, little expensive for me. Have a vercase, gucci, and a few bulgari.. among many others.

I've seen yours and your status/stats. No wonder you're bitter.

- - - Updated - - -

No Rolex, little expensive for me. Have a vercase, gucci, and a few bulgari.. among many others.

Those will work. Nice man
AR 15 always tends to get sour at peeps lol. Just keep eating right and cycle correctly. You may reach it one day. Then again maybe not.

Last edited:
Agreed . Always reading and this guy is always being a prick

Back