Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Time piece

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Love the marlin on it. Bill gates is humble too. He has what he has cuz he's humble with humility. I dont have that. I'm an arrogant prick with an outa whack ego. Selfish and self righteous as fuck. He is not.
    Even though Iím not a Gates fan. Let me explain things to the Ghetto Nigger. Gates maybe be humble but heís that way because heís rich and everyone knows it. He doesnít have to explain or brag about it to anyone. Itís fact. Who could argue that.

Your not humble because you came from nothing and you rose up out of the ghetto ashes to become a mid level Heroin dealer! Mid level dealer is a position in society that most Ghetto NIggers only dream about. Now all you want to do is scream and yell how much you now have compared to growing up. Doesnít matter how many kids you killed or families youíve torn apart along the way. All you care about is that everyone here knows that you rose from dirt broke to just plain broke. You are a TRUE success story!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    324 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Even though Iím not a Gates fan. Let me explain things to the Ghetto Nigger. Gates maybe be humble but heís that way because heís rich and everyone knows it. He doesnít have to explain or brag about it to anyone. Itís fact. Who could argue that.

Your not humble because you came from nothing and you rose up out of the ghetto ashes to become a mid level Heroin dealer! Mid level dealer is a position in society that most Ghetto NIggers only dream about. Now all you want to do is scream and yell how much you now have compared to growing up. Doesnít matter how many kids you killed or families youíve torn apart along the way. All you care about is that everyone here knows that you rose from dirt broke to just plain broke. You are a TRUE success story!
    You look just as bad throwing the word nigger around in every post. This guy GSD comes off like some kid trying to portray a persona online because he's not well liked in real life. What grown man posts 10 childish posts in a row like that? What supposedly 50 year old uses the vocabulary he uses? This is a kid trolling you because he has nothing better to do or he thinks his persona is somehow cool.

Either way, he's making you look bad bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    You look just as bad throwing the word nigger around in every post. This guy GSD comes off like some kid trying to portray a persona online because he's not well liked in real life. What grown man posts 10 childish posts in a row like that? What supposedly 50 year old uses the vocabulary he uses? This is a kid trolling you because he has nothing better to do or he thinks his persona is somehow cool.

Your 1000% correct bro. It does make me look extremely bad. Iím the furthest person on this board from a racist. Iíve seen much worse in the pit. The racists are just steering clear of him. Unfortunately he commented several times about raping my wife and blah blah blah. If thatís acceptable here then I can go ugly as well. Iím well aware heís a classless troll so I figured the only way I can probably get under his skin is by going down to his level and hitting him with the one word that pisses everyone off including him. Nothing else I can say would bother him so if it makes me look bad then for the time being Iím ok with it. Funny thing is calling him a Nigger probably bothers me more than him however if it makes him even a little uncomfortable in his skin then itís worth it. It apparently works because he canít stop himself from bringing my handle up in his posts and going over to a sub forum to shit all over my log. If the mods are ok with 800plus posts of nothing more than him trolling members, purposefully fucking with my log away from the pit, comment on raping my wife and letís not forget a little girls bloodhole then Iím more than ok calling him out for what he really is. I may look bad for saying all that shit but Iíd bet you anything Iím right about 95% of what Iíve said about him. Finally bro I have the utmost respect for everyone here except him. If you want to look down on me for using the word nigger when referring to him then Iím sorry you feel that way. Hopefully you can find it to judge who I really am by looking at everything OTHER than threads with him in them. Best I. An do or say bro.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

That word doesn't bother me. Makes you look like a white trash piece of crap. Redneck fuck drop the n bomb all you like. Makes me no never mind.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Your 1000% correct bro. It does make me look extremely bad. Iím the furthest person on this board from a racist. Iíve seen much worse in the pit. The racists are just steering clear of him. Unfortunately he commented several times about raping my wife and blah blah blah. If thatís acceptable here then I can go ugly as well. Iím well aware heís a classless troll so I figured the only way I can probably get under his skin is by going down to his level and hitting him with the one word that pisses everyone off including him. Nothing else I can say would bother him so if it makes me look bad then for the time being Iím ok with it. Funny thing is calling him a Nigger probably bothers me more than him however if it makes him even a little uncomfortable in his skin then itís worth it. It apparently works because he canít stop himself from bringing my handle up in his posts and going over to a sub forum to shit all over my log. If the mods are ok with 800plus posts of nothing more than him trolling members, purposefully fucking with my log away from the pit, comment on raping my wife and letís not forget a little girls bloodhole then Iím more than ok calling him out for what he really is. I may look bad for saying all that shit but Iíd bet you anything Iím right about 95% of what Iíve said about him. Finally bro I have the utmost respect for everyone here except him. If you want to look down on me for using the word nigger when referring to him then Iím sorry you feel that way. Hopefully you can find it to judge who I really am by looking at everything OTHER than threads with him in them. Best I. An do or say bro.
    Your little blood spot needs some love, doesn't it?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    Aww, now why would you want to do that? Did I hurt your little insecure feelings. Look at at you and you little emotions getting worked up. I actually have a vocabulary and can construct proper sentences so I must be from a certain place?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Johnson County faggot. I can smell em a mile away. Slide thru the five-nine slick. Show ya how the other half lives.

- - - Updated - - -

AR15, you suck. Your log sucks worse. Your wife sucks the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points

Johnson County faggot. I can smell em a mile away. Slide thru the five-nine slick. Show ya how the other half lives.

- - - Updated - - -

AR15, you suck. Your log sucks worse. Your wife sucks the best.

He just proved my point. I rest my case.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

He just proved my point. I rest my case.
    You never had a case. You just like being posted up on my ball sack. Between you and your wife I can't get a break.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't worry AR, I'm getting bored with it. I'll be moving on soon. Leave you whiney little girls to your board. Let someone else get you all worked up. For the record though, your log still sucks. And lol @ only 2-3 people following it. They feel sorry for your dumb ass.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Who's going to miss my ball bag more, you or your wife?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points

Who's going to miss my ball bag more, you or your wife?
    Zwhit this ^^^^ is exactly why Iím ok with you and other members looking down on me for referring to him as a Ghetto Nigger. The shoe obviously fits this piece of shit. You canít always take the high road in life brother. Sometimes you gotta get dirty when your cleaning up the garbage.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

355 total responses. I'd say this was a successful thread. Especially watching AR throw his little tantrums. Well, 356 now lol.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Zwhit this ^^^^ is exactly why Iím ok with you and other members looking down on me for referring to him as a Ghetto Nigger. The shoe obviously fits this piece of shit. You canít always take the high road in life brother. Sometimes you gotta get dirty when your cleaning up the garbage.
    I knew it. Your wife would miss it more. Put her on. I'll let her know it'll be alright. That she doesn't have to settle for little punks like you. Ole GSD can save the poor girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you wish you were close to me? I wish you were. So I could break it off in your ass.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Why aren't you tending to that shit show mess you call a log? I'd give up on it if I were you. Such a waste

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post

Have an example of the vocabulary you're referring to?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's ease on over to AR's log and have a look, I mean laugh at it.