Time piece

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 368

Thread: Time piece

  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    339
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sig P226 or FN 509 for .40 cal or 9mm pistols.

    .45 has to be a full size 1911
    Last edited by Diesel618; 03-03-2021 at 07:12 PM.

  2. #272
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Sig P226 or FN 509 for .40 cal or 9mm pistols.

    .45 has to be a full size 1911
    Sig is a nice piece.

  3. #273
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    92

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    1040100

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Sig P226 or FN 509 for .40 cal or 9mm pistols.

    .45 has to be a full size 1911
    I love my 40 cal p226. Just picked up an m18 9mm that I havenít gotten to shoot yet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #274
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisty View Post
    I love my 40 cal p226. Just picked up an m18 9mm that I havenít gotten to shoot yet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice piece. Have fun with it. My gun shop has a couple p226s. Think I'll pick one up.

  5. #275
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    I picked up a new work watch. The new rolex oyster perp with red dial. Sexy as fuck.

  6. #276
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points
    4877760

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Ima grab a bottle of it. Gucci guilty is fresh. My go to, sauvage by Dior. Aqua di gio profumo is good. The black bottle. The polo red collection are nice too. Rush, extreme, remix...
    Cool something we agree on .... all of those are at the top of my list I recently picked up a bottle of YSL original and itís now my new favorite. If you havenít smelt it yet trust me it will become #1 for you too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #277
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points
    4877760

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Between shoes, sweat suits, cologne and watches, oh and I'm a gear whore as well. I buy it just to buy it. Thankfully there's a youngster at work who gets test from me or I'd need another safe for that. I'm going to work on my gun collection next. 40 cal just not sure which one I want. Any ideas from other gun guys is appreciated.
    I like Glock .23 or FN


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #278
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🌎
    Posts
    1,894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,203
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,239
    Thanked in
    1,203 Posts
    Rep Points
    58830314

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    I picked up a new work watch. The new rolex oyster perp with red dial. Sexy as fuck.
    But mysteriously, you can't figure out how to post pictures
    I just picked up a Bugatti Chiron for about 3mil.
    I don't know how to post pics tho, lmao

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  9. #279
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,610
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points
    28811928

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Up to you, sunshine. I'll play along with what ever. However the kiddie card is a bit much. Let's refrain from those as most of us have kids. That's an ar15 move anyway. You're better than that
    Yo POS. You pretty much told on yourself for being a Kid toucher. I mean no you didnít come right out and say it but anyone with a brain can see exactly what you were trying to say. So far by you flapping those oversized dick sucking lips of yours youíve basically told us that you are a:

    Kid Toucher (Pathetic)
    You rape women (Pathetic)
    You rape men (Pathetic)
    Get bjís from dudes (but your not gay)(Pathetic)
    Your Black (A disgrace to their race)
    Your White (Yeah Right)
    Your Mexican (A disgrace to their race)
    You where a convict(but wonít admit what you did)
    You may or may not have a watch (Even I can post pics)
    You may or may not have a gun ( pics?)
    You may or may not have money (pics?)
    You are a classless Troll ( Enough said)

    These are just some of your lies. Lol Wake up ASF. Let him be so he will just quietly go away. Na actually keep engaging him because Iím kinda enjoying catching him in every bullshit lie he tells here. Heís gotta be the biggest bs artist since Iíve been here. 800 posts is a lot of shit.

  10. #280
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Yo POS. You pretty much told on yourself for being a Kid toucher. I mean no you didnít come right out and say it but anyone with a brain can see exactly what you were trying to say. So far by you flapping those oversized dick sucking lips of yours youíve basically told us that you are a:

    Kid Toucher (Pathetic)
    You rape women (Pathetic)
    You rape men (Pathetic)
    Get bjís from dudes (but your not gay)(Pathetic)
    Your Black (A disgrace to their race)
    Your White (Yeah Right)
    Your Mexican (A disgrace to their race)
    You where a convict(but wonít admit what you did)
    You may or may not have a watch (Even I can post pics)
    You may or may not have a gun ( pics?)
    You may or may not have money (pics?)
    You are a classless Troll ( Enough said)

    These are just some of your lies. Lol Wake up ASF. Let him be so he will just quietly go away. Na actually keep engaging him because Iím kinda enjoying catching him in every bullshit lie he tells here. Heís gotta be the biggest bs artist since Iíve been here. 800 posts is a lot of shit.
    All this for me again? You insist on stroking my ego. I told you I don't need the attention but you insist so stroke away.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    I like Glock .23 or FN


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glock 23 is sexy too.

  11. #281
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,753

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    519
    Thanked in
    324 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol @ new work Rolex but doesnt believe in flashy daily drivers. And conveniently doesn't know how to post pics.

    I remember my first cycle

  12. #282
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    But mysteriously, you can't figure out how to post pictures
    I just picked up a Bugatti Chiron for about 3mil.
    I don't know how to post pics tho, lmao

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Broke cunt cop. You're pissed a formal criminal lives better than you. The New work watch was only 6 grand. Not that expensive. Oh wait, a broke cunt cop barely has 6 bucks. Let alone 6 grand. Poor bastard.

  13. #283
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Lol @ new work Rolex but doesnt believe in flashy daily drivers. And conveniently doesn't know how to post pics.

    I remember my first cycle
    You haven't been paying attention. Vehicles Lose value. Watches don't. Try to keep up.

  14. #284
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Wheres diesel? He'd get a kick out of it today. I'm driving my 6 banger gmc today. It isnt tricked out though.

  15. #285
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🌎
    Posts
    1,894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,203
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,239
    Thanked in
    1,203 Posts
    Rep Points
    58830314

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Broke cunt cop. You're pissed a formal criminal lives better than you. The New work watch was only 6 grand. Not that expensive. Oh wait, a broke cunt cop barely has 6 bucks. Let alone 6 grand. Poor bastard.
    Let's see the watch then baller. Surely a 'captain of industry' such as yourself can figure out how to post a simple picture

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Similar Threads

  1. Final piece
    By jakane916 in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2020, 03:46 PM
  2. EQ - worthless or useful piece of the puzzle?
    By Diesel618 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-29-2020, 09:23 PM
  3. My new piece of art..
    By Poirot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2018, 06:05 AM
  4. Trumps era of piece
    By heckler7 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2018, 07:32 PM
  5. Best piece of ass ever....
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2017, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums