• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time piece

IML Gear Cream!
Sig P226 or FN 509 for .40 cal or 9mm pistols.

.45 has to be a full size 1911

Last edited:
Sig P226 or FN 509 for .40 cal or 9mm pistols.

.45 has to be a full size 1911

I love my 40 cal p226. Just picked up an m18 9mm that I haven’t gotten to shoot yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my 40 cal p226. Just picked up an m18 9mm that I haven’t gotten to shoot yet

Nice piece. Have fun with it. My gun shop has a couple p226s. Think I'll pick one up.

I picked up a new work watch. The new rolex oyster perp with red dial. Sexy as fuck.

Ima grab a bottle of it. Gucci guilty is fresh. My go to, sauvage by Dior. Aqua di gio profumo is good. The black bottle. The polo red collection are nice too. Rush, extreme, remix...

Cool something we agree on .... all of those are at the top of my list I recently picked up a bottle of YSL original and it’s now my new favorite. If you haven’t smelt it yet trust me it will become #1 for you too.

Between shoes, sweat suits, cologne and watches, oh and I'm a gear whore as well. I buy it just to buy it. Thankfully there's a youngster at work who gets test from me or I'd need another safe for that. I'm going to work on my gun collection next. 40 cal just not sure which one I want. Any ideas from other gun guys is appreciated.

I like Glock .23 or FN

I picked up a new work watch. The new rolex oyster perp with red dial. Sexy as fuck.
But mysteriously, you can't figure out how to post pictures
I just picked up a Bugatti Chiron for about 3mil.
I don't know how to post pics tho, lmao

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Up to you, sunshine. I'll play along with what ever. However the kiddie card is a bit much. Let's refrain from those as most of us have kids. That's an ar15 move anyway. You're better than that

Yo POS. You pretty much told on yourself for being a Kid toucher. I mean no you didn’t come right out and say it but anyone with a brain can see exactly what you were trying to say. So far by you flapping those oversized dick sucking lips of yours you’ve basically told us that you are a:

Kid Toucher (Pathetic)
You rape women (Pathetic)
You rape men (Pathetic)
Get bj’s from dudes (but your not gay)(Pathetic)
Your Black (A disgrace to their race)
Your White (Yeah Right)
Your Mexican (A disgrace to their race)
You where a convict(but won’t admit what you did)
You may or may not have a watch (Even I can post pics)
You may or may not have a gun ( pics?)
You may or may not have money (pics?)
You are a classless Troll ( Enough said)

These are just some of your lies. Lol Wake up ASF. Let him be so he will just quietly go away. Na actually keep engaging him because I’m kinda enjoying catching him in every bullshit lie he tells here. He’s gotta be the biggest bs artist since I’ve been here. 800 posts is a lot of shit.

Yo POS. You pretty much told on yourself for being a Kid toucher. I mean no you didn’t come right out and say it but anyone with a brain can see exactly what you were trying to say. So far by you flapping those oversized dick sucking lips of yours you’ve basically told us that you are a:

Kid Toucher (Pathetic)
You rape women (Pathetic)
You rape men (Pathetic)
Get bj’s from dudes (but your not gay)(Pathetic)
Your Black (A disgrace to their race)
Your White (Yeah Right)
Your Mexican (A disgrace to their race)
You where a convict(but won’t admit what you did)
You may or may not have a watch (Even I can post pics)
You may or may not have a gun ( pics?)
You may or may not have money (pics?)
You are a classless Troll ( Enough said)

These are just some of your lies. Lol Wake up ASF. Let him be so he will just quietly go away. Na actually keep engaging him because I’m kinda enjoying catching him in every bullshit lie he tells here. He’s gotta be the biggest bs artist since I’ve been here. 800 posts is a lot of shit.

All this for me again? You insist on stroking my ego. I told you I don't need the attention but you insist so stroke away.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Glock .23 or FN

Glock 23 is sexy too.

Get Shredded!
Lol @ new work Rolex but doesnt believe in flashy daily drivers. And conveniently doesn't know how to post pics.

I remember my first cycle

But mysteriously, you can't figure out how to post pictures
I just picked up a Bugatti Chiron for about 3mil.
I don't know how to post pics tho, lmao

Broke cunt cop. You're pissed a formal criminal lives better than you. The New work watch was only 6 grand. Not that expensive. Oh wait, a broke cunt cop barely has 6 bucks. Let alone 6 grand. Poor bastard.

Lol @ new work Rolex but doesnt believe in flashy daily drivers. And conveniently doesn't know how to post pics.

You haven't been paying attention. Vehicles Lose value. Watches don't. Try to keep up.

Wheres diesel? He'd get a kick out of it today. I'm driving my 6 banger gmc today. It isnt tricked out though.

Broke cunt cop. You're pissed a formal criminal lives better than you. The New work watch was only 6 grand. Not that expensive. Oh wait, a broke cunt cop barely has 6 bucks. Let alone 6 grand. Poor bastard.
Let's see the watch then baller. Surely a 'captain of industry' such as yourself can figure out how to post a simple picture

giphy.gif

Wheres diesel? He'd get a kick out of it today. I'm driving my 6 banger gmc today. It isnt tricked out though.

This shit cracks me up!!!!! Who gives a fuck what you are driving today.....?

I damm sure don’t give a fuck about anything you have want or don’t have... JS.....

You haven't been paying attention. Vehicles Lose value. Watches don't. Try to keep up.

I've paid attention enough to know you spout nothing but bull shit and can't back any of it up

Be yourself kid. You don't have to be done big shot gangster on the internet for people to like you.

I'm not much for Chevy or GMCs but if it has some dents and surface rust I'd give you a wave as I drove by.

IML Gear Cream!
well that's a fuckin hour of my life wasted reading this bullshit- Jesus Christ guys- why are any of u even replying to this fuckin fake-ass wannabe dipshit! Fuck this- I'm going home to see my little girl- U the man AR! FUCK this LEX/GSD/DOMZAN pedo cocksucker. I got better things to do- like maybe workout or help somebody- anything but this!

This guy doesn't have a damn thing and if he does then its wasted on him.

The last place I would be is on here bragging about my money.

Hell, at least post some pictures of the things you pretend to have.

I have 1.23$ in my bank account. But I have a smoking hot wife that has mind fucked me to oblivion. My kids are healthy and happy. We have a nice home. I have a decent job.

You aint got jack mother fucking shit my man. I doubt you workout. I know you Dont get laid EVER.

but keep trying to impress people.

Bet anything this guy has some kind of hustle going on and is trying to fuck people out of gear and money.

This guy doesn't have a damn thing and if he does then its wasted on him.

The last place I would be is on here bragging about my money.

Hell, at least post some pictures of the things you pretend to have.

I have 1.23$ in my bank account. But I have a smoking hot wife that has mind fucked me to oblivion. My kids are healthy and happy. We have a nice home. I have a decent job.

You aint got jack mother fucking shit my man. I doubt you workout. I know you Dont get laid EVER.

but keep trying to impress people.

Bet anything this guy has some kind of hustle going on and is trying to fuck people out of gear and money.

The funniest part I think is that he claims he doesn’t know how to post a pic...... lmao you can’t figure out how to post a pic but you somehow have enough brains to make so called amount of money to buy a so called Rolex for work... get the fuck out of here....

Hey bro I can go on the internet too and find images of Rolex watches to post and say they are mine... fucking loser.....

The funniest part I think is that he claims he doesn’t know how to post a pic...... lmao you can’t figure out how to post a pic but you somehow have enough brains to make so called amount of money to buy a so called Rolex for work... get the fuck out of here....

Hey bro I can go on the internet too and find images of Rolex watches to post and say they are mine... fucking loser.....

Whats a pic going to prove? You idiots have your minds made up I'm full of shit anyway lol. So even if I did we would be in the same spot. And I'm the clueless one lol. Morons

It's good to be me. No matter what you imbeciles will still read it lol. And no matter what I'll continue to have and live the good life. Read away. Waste your time and keystrokes saying "you're full of shit" lol. God damn this is great.

I'm not much for Chevy or GMCs but if it has some dents and surface rust I'd give you a wave as I drove by.

It isnt that rough but it's a work truck. Oh and I decided on the sti 9. What a solid piece. Trigger is amazing. Cheap as hell. 1200 and my guy threw in a box of shells. I noticed I couldn't get back to my target as fast with the 40. Such a boomer. That little sti 9 is steady. Smooth and steady. And I can carry it cocked locked and loaded. Beautiful piece.

Last edited:
Whats a pic going to prove? You idiots have your minds made up I'm full of shit anyway lol. So even if I did we would be in the same spot. And I'm the clueless one lol. Morons

How old? 14? 15?

Get out in the world and make some friends kiddo. I'll be your friend, man. Stop all this stuff. It makes you look silly

Back