• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time piece

Guess my suttle way of telling you that you could be “successful” and humble in your appearance didn’t work. Reread the post, you missed the important parts just like that reading comprehension class in 10th grade. You really should go back and get your GED, it’s not too late.

Leaving, exposing myself to stupidity is a waste. Which is what you will do in replying. I logged out, you can verify that.

LowT

*subtle if you wanna be smart. Glass house much? And I should get my ged, huh? Lol

LowT you gotta understand your dealing with an undereducated individual who’s only purpose here is to Troll and boost his ego by believing his own bullshit.

Remember he’s a hard core banger who grew up is prison which means he probably got his GED while in there. He’s both black and white. He probably has a hard time even understanding correct English let alone reading it. Guys like him are here to suck off the alphas but at the same time hate us for making it easy for them to survive. They take advantage of programs set up for the sick and people that actually have real disabilities. His only disability other than the obvious low IQ is just being him. A low life piece of shit that trolls on guys that he wants to be like. Constantly lying about everything he has when to people that already have stuff because they worked for it could care less about. Again a pathetic individual.

This dude loves my bag. Dude you're camped out down there. Come up for air any time, pal.

Not really. His bloodline will keep making money. Again, he is my pet, not an investment, but dogs with good bloodlines and pedigrees will always make money. Same with horses.

Fuck that dog. Waste of time and money.

Dude come up with something different please. I mean your threads are sometimes ok to read if you’d just leave out the “I’m the greatest bullshit”. Cmon man. Get out of the hood for a minute. What you wear on your wrist doesn’t mean shit to those that have been there done that.

I still have a Timex IronMan that's still working after 30 years...and I don't really brag about my timepiece.

Dude come up with something different please. I mean your threads are sometimes ok to read if you’d just leave out the “I’m the greatest bullshit”. Cmon man. Get out of the hood for a minute. What you wear on your wrist doesn’t mean shit to those that have been there done that.

It means everything.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have a Timex IronMan that's still working after 30 years...and I don't really brag about my timepiece.

Yo mindless! What up dog?

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I'm the greatest. Just one of them.

Stay tuned till next week when GSD tells us he’s not black, he’s not white, but he’s really the last living Alien Ninja from the long lost Japanese Bullshit Clan!!

Mindless is good people.

- - - Updated - - -

Stay tuned till next week when GSD tells us he’s not black, he’s not white, but he’s really the last living Alien Ninja from the long lost Japanese Bullshit Clan!!

Mexican. Next week I'll be Mexican. Then who knows after that. Just have to wait and see who'll show up! Lol

Get Shredded!
I could be a mad midget after that. Wait those are already here. Most of yous who are under 6foot tall.

Last edited:
Hey, ar, if you don't like it that much, why do you continue to read and respond? Just curious

You're gonna have to hold that thought. My asshole wife is coming over to fuck.

Sup @GSD...seems you shaking things up again lol.

That’s answer is simple douche bag. I don’t like you. I figured out pretty easily that your nothing but a lying troll that continues to come here and clutter up a good board with your pathetic bullshit. My true hope is that I get under your skin just like when you were using Lex as your handle and you fuck up again and get banned. See Troll boy I’m at least honest about everything that I post. I’ve caught you in 3 lies already today. Hopefully everyone else sees them too and they stop posting responses to your pathetic posts. That’s all bud. Pretty simple.

Mindless I thought you of all people wouldn’t fall for his obviously bullshit. Maybe I was wrong about you as well. I hope not.

Aint worth anything but both mean a lot to me. Haven’t worn a wrist piece since high school... I find they break or annoy the fuck out of me when I get caught on something..... also had a nice pocket chain watch that meant a lot to me but can’t find it. Kinda pisses me off that I can’t find it.

I need to get my shit together .... how the fuck did I lose that.... you know what.... last summer a buddy of mine gave me two paper hits and I know I hid them from the fam.... but I can’t remember where the fuck I put them.... I know they are wrapped in aluminum foil and I thought I put them in my safe but I have torn that bitch apart and still can’t find them...

my short term memory is really pissing me off

Attachments

• 71B54FEE-284A-4B34-972B-2877B9C70FAA.jpeg
    71B54FEE-284A-4B34-972B-2877B9C70FAA.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 28
Mindless I thought you of all people wouldn’t fall for his obviously bullshit. Maybe I was wrong about you as well. I hope not.

I was just playing along hopefully enough to distract him enough. His posts are pretty cray cray alright and I have no beef with you as well.

Where is POIROT?!

his shit was way better than all you broke fuckers

IML Gear Cream!
Where's the lie...
18eeda3f0668467fc9b9e66eb89ecb4d.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I was just playing along hopefully enough to distract him enough. His posts are pretty cray cray alright and I have no beef with you as well.

Mindless I have no internet beefs with anybody that are regulars here and never will. I respect everyone here and all the different opinions and knowledge they bring to the table. For some odd reason though this troll and all his different names just annoys the fuck out of me. I wish I could just snap my fingers and become his neighbor for like five minutes so I could just walk across the yard and just slap the shit out of him like the bitch he is. But this is the internet so I know the only joy I will get is watching him get banned eventually for trolling.

That’s answer is simple douche bag. I don’t like you. I figured out pretty easily that your nothing but a lying troll that continues to come here and clutter up a good board with your pathetic bullshit. My true hope is that I get under your skin just like when you were using Lex as your handle and you fuck up again and get banned. See Troll boy I’m at least honest about everything that I post. I’ve caught you in 3 lies already today. Hopefully everyone else sees them too and they stop posting responses to your pathetic posts. That’s all bud. Pretty simple.

Calm the fuck down, whore. Don't hate, congratulate. Be proud of a man who has accomplished what I have. Gives little punks like you hope. Just when you think it's over and you wanna eat that 9mm, think of me and what I've done. It'll give you hope. You suck at life now but you can change that.

Mindless I have no internet beefs with anybody that are regulars here and never will. I respect everyone here and all the different opinions and knowledge they bring to the table. For some odd reason though this troll and all his different names just annoys the fuck out of me. I wish I could just snap my fingers and become his neighbor for like five minutes so I could just walk across the yard and just slap the shit out of him like the bitch he is. But this is the internet so I know the only joy I will get is watching him get banned eventually for trolling.

You wouldn't think of stepping to me. I'm bigger than you, in better shape than you. Your only chance would be a gun and you'd still be scared to use it. You're all blow, pal. No go

Only bitch you could get away with slapping would be your wife or girlfriend.

Last edited:
What city are you in? You may be closer than you think. The only other one of my city in here is a girl. He'll type tough but that's it. He knows what's up.

Oh come on dude. Don't feel sorry for this chump. Look how he's cryin. Little girl needs her little blood spot poked.

In the back my ar15, thuggin til I die, these streets got me cravin thorazine

Your log is lame as fuck too. I'd be ashamed for posting that. I couldn't be seen in public after that mess. Spent all your savings on that gear, didn'tcha?

I wear a flavor flav inspired time piece everyday. Looks great!!

Where's the lie...
18eeda3f0668467fc9b9e66eb89ecb4d.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

You wouldn't think of stepping to me. I'm bigger than you, in better shape than you. Your only chance would be a gun and you'd still be scared to use it. You're all blow, pal. No go

Only bitch you could get away with slapping would be your wife or girlfriend.

Bro I can guarantee you aren’t shit to me. You may be bigger but that don’t mean shit to me. I’ve put more big guys to sleep than you can imagine. In the real world I promise you your the punk bitch. I’ve made bitches like you fucking cry for me to let up on them. I have a special place for tough guys like you and that’s the furthest place in the cage from your corner so when I’m really cranking something good in on you tough guys I get the most time to shame your bitch asses. Tough guys are tough right up to the point they meet a real athlete. Keep making yourself look stupid. Careful bud you talk a real good game but believe it or not there are real athletes here from a ton of different backgrounds. You are NOT one of them unless you consider jail push-ups a sport We just don’t have to talk about it every thread trying to gain credibility.

Go look at your log, nigger

- - - Updated - - -

Bro I can guarantee you aren’t shit to me. You may be bigger but that don’t mean shit to me. I’ve put more big guys to sleep than you can imagine. In the real world I promise you your the punk bitch. I’ve made bitches like you fucking cry for me to let up on them. I have a special place for tough guys like you and that’s the furthest place in the cage from your corner so when I’m really cranking something good in on you tough guys I get the most time to shame your bitch asses. Tough guys are tough right up to the point they meet a real athlete. Keep making yourself look stupid. Careful bud you talk a real good game but believe it or not there are real athletes here from a ton of different backgrounds. You are NOT one of them unless you consider jail push-ups a sport We just don’t have to talk about it every thread trying to gain credibility.

More paragraphs for me. He can't help himself

- - - Updated - - -

Lol now he's a cage fighter. Chump

Back