• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Time piece

Get Shredded!
GSD how are you gonna lie your way out of that fuck up? Are you white or black? You’ve claimed both idiot. You are a pathetic piece of shit Troll. Lex/GSD/ and all your other handles are a joke. Just like your self imposed greatness. I called it earlier and now your white/black dumbass just proved it.

School principal, cop , now a juice head. Lol this fuckin chump. Soft as baby shit

- - - Updated - - -

GSD how are you gonna lie your way out of that fuck up? Are you white or black? You’ve claimed both idiot. You are a pathetic piece of shit Troll. Lex/GSD/ and all your other handles are a joke. Just like your self imposed greatness. I called it earlier and now your white/black dumbass just proved it.

Please stop. My ego can't handle much more. Hell I could be European. Depends on which personality you talk to. I have a few in this head.

Last edited:
I have more than one handle? Must be the different personalities in my head. I never know which one is in charge that day.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be from all the tren. Fuck

Not into watches. My $100 Seiko watch does the job. A Rolex seems a waste of money, but that’s just me. Guess it’s a personal thing. I do have 3 kids in college, and what scholarships don’t cover I pay so my kids don’t graduate with any loans. I tend to be the quiet one in the room, dress down, even wear jeans to work even as the CEO of the company. Amazing thing to get on an elevator and not stand out, and listen to employees talk. Very informative.

ps. 3 police officers in my family and I support cops. People hate cops until they need help.

LowT

Most expensive watch I own is a Citizen and I can't remember the last time I wore it. I bet my dog cost more than your rollie though.

It was cool hanging out with you LEX/GSD and allowing me to get in your head, but I gotta bounce bromeister. I broke a rule to never get caught up in a battle of wits with an unarmed man...cya

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Most expensive watch I own is a Citizen and I can't remember the last time I wore it. I bet my dog cost more than your rollie though.

Lol "I bet my dog cost more than your rollie" lol wtf more 5th grade shit. Lol what next, your dad can beat my dad up? These dudes come from.

Well, doggy dude. The rollie I'm looking at is only 12grand. My Dubuis, on the other hand was 20grand. So let's have a pissing contest now. And when your dog dies my watches will still increase in value. Your dog dies, my watches are more valuable. So, doggy dude, what's the wiser investment?

- - - Updated - - -

It was cool hanging out with you LEX/GSD and allowing me to get in your head, but I gotta bounce bromeister. I broke a rule to never get caught up in a battle of wits with an unarmed man...cya

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Lame

Buy a fuckin dog that's gonna die (all that money lost) or a watch that will increase in value. Leave it to a moron like you to buy the dumb dog.

Lol "I bet my dog cost more than your rollie" lol wtf more 5th grade shit. Lol what next, your dad can beat my dad up? These dudes come from.

Well, doggy dude. The rollie I'm looking at is only 12grand. My Dubuis, on the other hand was 20grand. So let's have a pissing contest now. And when your dog dies my watches will still increase in value. Your dog dies, my watches are more valuable. So, doggy dude, what's the wiser investment?

Sorry I dont speak broke. When you have fuck you money you dont worry about appreciation. But I can get 1500+ every time I stud my dog out and/or first pick of the litter. Not a bad investment for someone like yourself.

Sorry I dont speak broke. When you have fuck you money you dont worry about appreciation. But I can get 1500+ every time I stud my dog out and/or first pick of the litter. Not a bad investment for someone like yourself.

Fuck that stupid dog. I don't have to do shit as my watches increase. I can just sit and wait.

Fuck that stupid dog. I don't have to do shit as my watches increase. I can just sit and wait.

I'm sure you're super successful with that attitude. All of my wealthiest friends make all of their decisions based on how little work is involved.

I have fuck you money because of the appreciation. I appreciate every penny I've made. That's why I have what I have. Not investing a fuckin dog that's gonna die.

"Super successful" as opposed to just successful? What's the difference?

I have fuck you money because of the appreciation. I appreciate every penny I've made. That's why I have what I have. Not investing a fuckin dog that's gonna die.

A pet isn't an investment. And if you have to invest every penny you make, you dont have fuck you money.

You're successful but I'm "super successful" lol ok pal

- - - Updated - - -

A pet isn't an investment. And if you have to invest every penny you make, you dont have fuck you money.

Again, fuck the stupid dog that's gonna die. Who said I invest all my money? Lol who are you man? Unreal

The rollie I'm looking at is only 12grand. My Dubuis, on the other hand was 20grand...

Thanks for the details, since I’m not familiar with A Rolex. It gave me an idea. I’m going to ask my son if he wants a Rolex in exchange for college. Shit I’d get off real cheap. Your watches must look nice, I’ll have to google them or you can post up a picture to make it easy for me. Taking a break from power washing the drive way.

LowT

Thanks for the details, since I’m not familiar with A Rolex. It gave me an idea. I’m going to ask my son if he wants a Rolex in exchange for college. Shit I’d get off real cheap. Your watches must look nice, I’ll have to google them or you can post up a picture to make it easy for me. Taking a break from power washing the drive way.

LowT

Rolex.com. do your own research. Dad of the year. Would rather buy his kid a watch than get him an education. Dad of the year

Last edited:
I’d be willing to bet you don’t have any real watches and if by some slim chance you do you probably stole them from someone who could actually afford them. Let’s just be real for one minute bro. You know and at least I know what you really are behind that keyboard. Stop trying to convince us that your something else. You are what you are. Your a product of your environment in which you grew up and because of your lack of work ethic you’ll never be anything else. You suck off everyone else’s tax dollars and you then hate on us for holding you back. Do what you were brought up to do and go back to prison. Earn some more street cred because that’s all your good for.

So he can't qualify for an athletic or academic scholarship? Dad of the year again.

Get Shredded!
You're successful but I'm "super successful" lol ok pal

- - - Updated - - -

Again, fuck the stupid dog that's gonna die. Who said I invest all my money? Lol who are you man? Unreal

You literally just said I've appreciated every penny I've made.

I'm not even successful, I dont ever keep more than 5K in liquid.

I’d be willing to bet you don’t have any real watches and if by some slim chance you do you probably stole them from someone who could actually afford them. Let’s just be real for one minute bro. You know and at least I know what you really are behind that keyboard. Stop trying to convince us that your something else. You are what you are. Your a product of your environment in which you grew up and because of your lack of work ethic you’ll never be anything else. You suck off everyone else’s tax dollars and you then hate on us for holding you back. Do what you were brought up to do and go back to prison. Earn some more street cred because that’s all your good for.

Aww shucks. More for me? Again with the ego stroke. Told you my ego can't handle much more of you. It's already fucked and you're just adding to it.

- - - Updated - - -

You literally just said I've appreciated every penny I've made.

I'm not even successful, I dont ever keep more than 5K in liquid.

Yes I do appreciate every penny I have. Doesn't mean I invest it. Means I'm grateful for it, idiot. Go tend to that stupid fuckin dog.

Is this dad of the year the same dude who said hes a ceo? Lol @ all of that

Aww shucks. More for me? Again with the ego stroke. Told you my ego can't handle much more of you. It's already fucked and you're just adding to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I do appreciate every penny I have. Doesn't mean I invest it. Means I'm grateful for it, idiot. Go tend to that stupid fuckin dog.

God damn you are a fucking idiot

God damn you are a fucking idiot

In fact put a bullet in that dog's head and invest in something that won't die. As soon as that piece of shit dies all that money you put in dies with it.

Last edited:
Rolex.com. do your own research. Dad of the year. Would rather buy his kid a watch than get him an education. Dad of the year

Sarcasm, guess you missed that in high school. I only asked because you were offering up so much info about them. You failed to read that I said I could just as easily google it.

Back to power washing. I should stick to staying out of the pit, where most of the time there is zero contributions to this board. My fault.

Have a Super Successful day.

LowT

Sarcasm, guess you missed that in high school. I only asked because you were offering up so much info about them. You failed to read that I said I could just as easily google it.

Back to power washing. I should stick to staying out of the pit, where most of the time there is zero contributions to this board. My fault.

Have a Super Successful day.

LowT

I saw what it said. I didn't miss anything. Dad of the year

- - - Updated - - -

Kill that fuckin dog and put your money to use.

Is this dad of the year the same dude who said hes a ceo? Lol @ all of that

Guess my suttle way of telling you that you could be “successful” and humble in your appearance didn’t work. Reread the post, you missed the important parts just like that reading comprehension class in 10th grade. You really should go back and get your GED, it’s not too late.

Leaving, exposing myself to stupidity is a waste. Which is what you will do in replying. I logged out, you can verify that.

LowT

In fact put a bullet in that dog's head and invest in something that won't die. As soon as that piece of shit dies all that money you put in dies with it.

Not really. His bloodline will keep making money. Again, he is my pet, not an investment, but dogs with good bloodlines and pedigrees will always make money. Same with horses.

LowT you gotta understand your dealing with an undereducated individual who’s only purpose here is to Troll and boost his ego by believing his own bullshit.

Remember he’s a hard core banger who grew up is prison which means he probably got his GED while in there. He’s both black and white. He probably has a hard time even understanding correct English let alone reading it. Guys like him are here to suck off the alphas but at the same time hate us for making it easy for them to survive. They take advantage of programs set up for the sick and people that actually have real disabilities. His only disability other than the obvious low IQ is just being him. A low life piece of shit that trolls on guys that he wants to be like. Constantly lying about everything he has when to people that already have stuff because they worked for it could care less about. Again a pathetic individual.

Back