• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

About time I joined this board!

nosmaS

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up, ASF?
I was creeping your board for info and realized how shitty that was. So, I decided to join in. Some of y’all may know me as Samson from Muscle and Science. That handle is taken here so I went backwards with it!
For those that don’t know me...
I’m a 39 year old white dude that’s caught up in the desire to be the best version of myself possible. I have 2 daughters that give me grey hairs daily. My wife is my rock in this fucked up world. She works out too...sometimes. Lmao. She is on the other board as well. Doubt I can get her to join here. She’s only active on Pinterest.
Anyway, I’m a recovering fat ass. Been on TRT for quite a while now. I have several cycles under my belt. I believe whole heartedly in getting lab work pulled regularly. Pretty sure some of my labs have been shared here. I’ll continue to provide labs as I get em.
5’11”
260lbs (Gained the Covid 20)
I don’t really have a goal weight anymore. I just want to feel good and look good. I hope to learn from you all and help out where I can.
Thanks for having me!

Welcome to ASF, Samson....now there's two and nice how you spelled your username backwards to distinguish between them lol.

Welcome to ASF, Samson....now there's two and nice how you spelled your username backwards to distinguish between them lol.
What’s up, Mindless! I didn’t want to step on Samson’s toes by putting a 1 or some shit in front of the handle. I really don’t know what else to call myself, though! Lol. Now, I gotta figure out how to get my Avatar up.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to the neighborhood..

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to the neighborhood..

What up, Mace? I see you’re repping here too! I just got some EP BPC-157 in hopes it’ll help my old man shoulder! Lol

Back