Off My Chest

Thread: Off My Chest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Off My Chest

A couple weeks ago I got into a situation at my wifeís job. The short version of it. This fucking duchebag was talking shit to her and upset her pretty bad. Sheís a waitress btw. We also live a block away from her job so it was bad enough that she called me because apparently her bitch ass boss would do nothing about it.

So my dumbass walked over there, found the guy and told him to step outside Iíd like to speak to him. We went outside not far from the front door and I began to drill into how itís not polite to be talking to a female the way he was. Words were exchanged and then of course this idiot thru a punch at me I moved out the way and began out of natural reaction to beat his ass right in front of the restaurant. Not what I wanted to happen.

Needless to say I happen to know the guy and we squashed it the next day. But the cops were called and he said and I believe him that he did not file
    Charges but the state has picked it up. So that means I now have to go thru all this legal bullshit just to have it dropped because he already said he will not go to court. It was just a fist fight. I was sticking up for my lady and Iím the end Iím the one paying the price.

Straight bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    A couple weeks ago I got into a situation at my wifeís job. The short version of it. This fucking duchebag was talking shit to her and upset her pretty bad. Sheís a waitress btw. We also live a block away from her job so it was bad enough that she called me because apparently her bitch ass boss would do nothing about it.

So my dumbass walked over there, found the guy and told him to step outside Iíd like to speak to him. We went outside not far from the front door and I began to drill into how itís not polite to be talking to a female the way he was. Words were exchanged and then of course this idiot thru a punch at me I moved out the way and began out of natural reaction to beat his ass right in front of the restaurant. Not what I wanted to happen.

Needless to say I happen to know the guy and we squashed it the next day. But the cops were called and he said and I believe him that he did not file
    Charges but the state has picked it up. So that means I now have to go thru all this legal bullshit just to have it dropped because he already said he will not go to court. It was just a fist fight. I was sticking up for my lady and Iím the end Iím the one paying the price.

Straight bullshit.

I had an issue similar to this but a domestic problem. She originally called cops but refused to corporate in the end. I never hired a lawyer and just showed up to a court date they gave me, and on that day, it was dropped because she wouldn't corporate. But they warned my case could be reopened if any more issues arose.

If you think he won't cooperate with the state or no witnesses testify, you will be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy35 View Post
    I had an issue similar to this but a domestic problem. She originally called cops but refused to corporate in the end. I never hired a lawyer and just showed up to a court date they gave me, and on that day, it was dropped because she wouldn't corporate. But they warned my case could be reopened if any more issues arose.

If you think he won't cooperate with the state or no witnesses testify, you will be fine.

Yeah we have spoken already and he apologized to my lady so Iím pretty sure he wonít. It just sucks to have to deal with but I will. Thanks brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't think it's right for you to have to pay for sticking up for your wife that sucks.I would have done the same thing if a guy was talking shit to my wife. In these days & times its like the victims are the bad guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Yeah we have spoken already and he apologized to my lady so Iím pretty sure he wonít. It just sucks to have to deal with but I will. Thanks brother

Which is how it should be. Two men working their issues out. We all know when to "stop". It is one thing to rough a guy up and make your point and another to cripple the dude. Because afterwards most dudes can squash an issue like this because we do not hold grudges like females do. Even when you are in the wrong like he was, right or wrong you move on and respect each other just for being man enough to go and settle it like men.

Sucks that the cops/state gotta be dicks. My lil bro had to deal with this on DV charge. His wife got drunk, he did too(they never do) shit got heated she attacked him, he slapped her so she would stop. Somebody saw it and called the law. They were gonna take his wife to jail for starting it, but he said" NO take me I started it". He didn't want his wife in jail. Anyway she would not testify but the witness did. State picked things up. His lawyer got the charges down to public intox and disturbing the peace iirc.

Good luck. Hope it works out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts
    Rep Points

Probably have to go to court a couple times cause state just wants there damn money.
    But I don't blame for standing up for ur lady .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

Plea to disorderly conduct, pay your fine, move on with life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Remain silent, get a lawyer, continue to remain silent. Plead not guilty and if your lawyer says there is evidence against you (like the guy talks) plead to something worse but tread carefully. Avoid trial and take what u can get. If the other guy doesnt talk, witnesses dont talk, you do not talk, you will be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Which is how it should be. Two men working their issues out. We all know when to "stop". It is one thing to rough a guy up and make your point and another to cripple the dude. Because afterwards most dudes can squash an issue like this because we do not hold grudges like females do. Even when you are in the wrong like he was, right or wrong you move on and respect each other just for being man enough to go and settle it like men.

Sucks that the cops/state gotta be dicks. My lil bro had to deal with this on DV charge. His wife got drunk, he did too(they never do) shit got heated she attacked him, he slapped her so she would stop. Somebody saw it and called the law. They were gonna take his wife to jail for starting it, but he said" NO take me I started it". He didn't want his wife in jail. Anyway she would not testify but the witness did. State picked things up. His lawyer got the charges down to public intox and disturbing the peace iirc.

Good luck. Hope it works out.
    The whole situation is BS but what you said is correct. We have settled it like men. It should have ended with that. Not the shit Iím going thru now and definitely not for being right. My actions may have been wrong but I was only defending myself and my woman. Thanks for the response brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Plea to disorderly conduct, pay your fine, move on with life.
    We shall see itís gonna be way more complicated than that. But I hear you brother. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Probably have to go to court a couple times cause state just wants there damn money.
    But I don't blame for standing up for ur lady .
    You are absolutely right itís all about the money. Plain and simple !!!!!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,852 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been exactly here. They'll drag you to court a couple times, probably try to intimidate him into talking too. On the end they'll "drop it" if you'll pay the court costs. They'll put it on a shelf for later so dont go back on same type charge.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I've been exactly here. They'll drag you to court a couple times, probably try to intimidate him into talking too. On the end they'll "drop it" if you'll pay the court costs. They'll put it on a shelf for later so dont go back on same type charge.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Thanks for the reply bro and you are right at this itís just all about the money and itís more of a pain in the ass then anything.

We will get through this though and come out stronger in the end.