Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,626 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty swollen today and bruising still spreading.

It's actually been pretty painful all day today. CT scan got rescheduled to Monday since the machine broke. Ugh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,076 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn bro that looks painful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,056 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Yeah man it hurts mainly in the elbow bone. It's fractured and also when the tricep tendon tore it ripped a chunk of the bone off. If I had to describe it, if someone hit the back of ur arm w a baseball bat. The elbow burns too oddly.

My forearm hurts just to touch it.

I'm doing 3iu hgh, 250-500bpc, 500mgs tb500 ed. I have collagen in addition to my regular protein. I have a ton of JellO. I'm ordering fully hydrolyzed protein aka pepto pro since that massively heals you faster. I used to administer it in the hospital. Costa like $50 a lb and stirs clear in water like salt would.

I'm upping my HRT. Using HGH frag and t3 also to keep any bodyfat off me while I recover because I'm gonna lower calories and jack up protein. Gonna use the time frame to recomp.

Started training my left side at the gym at the advice of a competitor friend of mine who went through a bicep and tricep tear.

I've also trained legs 5 days in a row.

Not gonna miss the gym, need it more mentally now then ever.

Appreciate the awesome support from all of u!

Oh I've tried kratom.for pain. Not working. I'm gonna demand percs or something for after surgery.

It's sheer foolishness the Hospital didn't give me any pain meds.

Talk about Neglect. How clearly am I badly hurt and they neglect me? Any time u carry a little muscle I find there's a high rate of bias in the med field.

My surgeon will take care of me when I see him
    Sounds like you have a plan down nicely. Pepto-pro works well!! Makes my skin and joints better too!! Wish you a speedy recovery! They should load you up on pain meds- I wonít take NSAIDs or Tylenol. That is worse than a broken bone{even though you actually have a fracture}. Bastards better take care of you and get your ass taken care of. I always tell the docs, ďI take care of myself so you will help me get the best CareĒ your the best in the East/South/West !! Lol

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,139 Posts
    Rep Points

So you fractured it in the fall, and the fracture is right where the tendon attaches and thus it tearing loose. Now that has to be the worst place to fracture a bone but with skillful surgery you should regain the use of your tri.
    Show me

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

That's brutal. I am guessing you are looking at 6 months at least before you have that arm back to even 50%. Have you had this injury before? They better get moving on the surgery pretty quick or you will be in a world of hurt.

It's actually been pretty painful all day today. CT scan got rescheduled to Monday since the machine broke. Ugh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    324 Posts
    Rep Points

You'll be back in 4 months or less with the peptides. I was back in close to three months from a complete distal bicep tendon rupture with them. Healed stupid fast. Surgeon said six months, being conservative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    324 Posts
    Rep Points

Legs, core, and cardio are gonna be on point though lol

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Tricep and tendon will take longer to heal vs bicep tendon. With the peps and HGH conservative is 8 months. Best case scenario 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    You'll be back in 4 months or less with the peptides. I was back in close to three months from a complete distal bicep tendon rupture with them. Healed stupid fast. Surgeon said six months, being conservative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank u everyone.

Yeah I feel good about helping that little girl.

I will say I'm laughing right now. She was a complete stranger and when I climbed up there and ber hugged her to help her, she stopped crying out of pure fear 藍藍

When I landed I think everyone expected me to be ok.

They were so focused on the girl they failed to see me babying my arm

I spoke to the Company about this. Honestly their Insurance may need to cover this. It's actually the company's fault.

No staff to assist (or even present)

I'm glad I helped but now I want this reattached. One way or another.

I was just repping weights like a toy again and dieting too...

BPC and hgh will be my new best friends 

I feel like Sloth. My entire arm is missing藍藍藍
    Man, so sorry to hear ( and see ) that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

On June 2, 2007 I was driving home from the gym...I was 47 and had just benched 405...I was feeling good...a woman driving a dodge ram 2500 truck was talking on her cell phone...as she approached me in the oncoming lane she dropped her phone...as she bent over to pick it up she went left of center and hit me head on...she was going 45 mph and I was going 35 mph...BOOM!...I am unconscious for a few seconds...my blazer is totalled...I come to, crawl out the window and walk over to her truck and help her out...all of a sudden i become nauseated and sit down...at this point I begin to feel incredible pain in my left elbow...I go to the hospital and learn immediately that my tricep tendon was ruptured...I have surgery shortly thereafter...the surgeon I had performed surgeries for arm injuries for the cleveland indians...he had to drill a hole in my ulna and use wire to reattach the tendon along with a couple of screws...I aggressively did rehab...after a few months I was getting nowhere so I quit rehab and any type of training for 9 months...I started training again in january 2008 by benching an empty bar and working my way up 10 pounds a week for 15 weeks...I was now able to bench 185 for 3 sets of 10...the most I have been able to bench since the car crash is 315 for one pathetic rep...I sued the woman that hit me...she had only $50,000 liability insurance...I ended up with about $30,000 after paying the lawyer...my tricep has never been the same...it is much smaller and weaker...now at 61 I can bench 295 and can do barbell extensions with no more than 95 pounds...at least I no longer have any pain...f###ing cell phones!!!!!!!....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,842 Posts
    Rep Points

Whenever I see people on cell phones while driving I throw my half empty beer can at their front windshield... haha not really thatíd be alcohol abuse... but I do get on their ass or drive up to the side of their car and slam on the horn and grit my teeth and give them really ugly looks.

my wife says Iím gonna get shot one of these days... just canít stand seeing people do that shit. Itís mostly women too, usually teenagers.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

What's the word bro? Got a time set for surgery and any indication of timetable for recovery? I was thinking depending on how much bone was chipped off it could be a bit different than the standard procedure.
    Hope all is going as well as it can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,605 Posts
    Rep Points

Worst sleeve tattoo ever. You should get your money back.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,626 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL yeah thanks guys. I was at the CT scan and Dr all day yesterday trying to squeeze everything in time to still have surgery Friday.

Last minute the Hospital calls me and says by the way you have to have a PCR test for Covid if you want surgery. You have to go right now. So I drop what Im doing and go there. They were closed and not only that closed WEDS and THURS,

Several more calls to my surgeon and they dial me in to a walk in clinic that can do the Covid test.
    I did make it in time and do the test, the results take 48hrs, so Im literally squeeking by.

The hospital will call me Thurs to tell me what time to come in for surgery. Crazy, the whole thing has been chaotic.

Funny thing I had to drop off my CT scan to my surgeon (it was on a disc). I illegally parked right in front of the buillding and a nice BMW. bc I literally had to run the disk in, for 45 seconds.

Come out only to see my surgeon looking at my license plate shaking his head, then getting in the nice BMW LOL. So then he saw me and started laughing. Said I should have known. hahahahah. So I got to chat with him outside the office and he said he's ready to roll for Friday and confident we can get my arm back and going in 3 months.

I guess time will tell.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and Ill post up more after the surgery or when I know more.

Oh and my daughter has been begging to go back to the Trampoline Park. The one this happened. LOL, I told her after surgery we will go. I will be sure to show the owner my nice cast, and make sure she signs it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,139 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL yeah thanks guys. I was at the CT scan and Dr all day yesterday trying to squeeze everything in time to still have surgery Friday.

Last minute the Hospital calls me and says by the way you have to have a PCR test for Covid if you want surgery. You have to go right now. So I drop what Im doing and go there. They were closed and not only that closed WEDS and THURS,

Several more calls to my surgeon and they dial me in to a walk in clinic that can do the Covid test.
    I did make it in time and do the test, the results take 48hrs, so Im literally squeeking by.

The hospital will call me Thurs to tell me what time to come in for surgery. Crazy, the whole thing has been chaotic.

Funny thing I had to drop off my CT scan to my surgeon (it was on a disc). I illegally parked right in front of the buillding and a nice BMW. bc I literally had to run the disk in, for 45 seconds.

Come out only to see my surgeon looking at my license plate shaking his head, then getting in the nice BMW LOL. So then he saw me and started laughing. Said I should have known. hahahahah. So I got to chat with him outside the office and he said he's ready to roll for Friday and confident we can get my arm back and going in 3 months.

I guess time will tell.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and Ill post up more after the surgery or when I know more.

Oh and my daughter has been begging to go back to the Trampoline Park. The one this happened. LOL, I told her after surgery we will go. I will be sure to show the owner my nice cast, and make sure she signs it
    Good luck and if you go back to that trampoline park just don't tear the other tri to match the right one!!!
    Show me