• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf. Tore my Tricep off today...

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty swollen today and bruising still spreading.

It's actually been pretty painful all day today. CT scan got rescheduled to Monday since the machine broke. Ugh

156555503_339605480766751_4475462481600669001_n.jpg

Damn bro that looks painful

Thanks everyone.

Yeah man it hurts mainly in the elbow bone. It's fractured and also when the tricep tendon tore it ripped a chunk of the bone off. If I had to describe it, if someone hit the back of ur arm w a baseball bat. The elbow burns too oddly.

My forearm hurts just to touch it.

I'm doing 3iu hgh, 250-500bpc, 500mgs tb500 ed. I have collagen in addition to my regular protein. I have a ton of JellO. I'm ordering fully hydrolyzed protein aka pepto pro since that massively heals you faster. I used to administer it in the hospital. Costa like $50 a lb and stirs clear in water like salt would.

I'm upping my HRT. Using HGH frag and t3 also to keep any bodyfat off me while I recover because I'm gonna lower calories and jack up protein. Gonna use the time frame to recomp.

Started training my left side at the gym at the advice of a competitor friend of mine who went through a bicep and tricep tear.

I've also trained legs 5 days in a row.

Not gonna miss the gym, need it more mentally now then ever.

Appreciate the awesome support from all of u!

Oh I've tried kratom.for pain. Not working. I'm gonna demand percs or something for after surgery.

It's sheer foolishness the Hospital didn't give me any pain meds.

Talk about Neglect. How clearly am I badly hurt and they neglect me? Any time u carry a little muscle I find there's a high rate of bias in the med field.

My surgeon will take care of me when I see him

Sounds like you have a plan down nicely. Pepto-pro works well!! Makes my skin and joints better too!! Wish you a speedy recovery! They should load you up on pain meds- I won’t take NSAIDs or Tylenol. That is worse than a broken bone{even though you actually have a fracture}. Bastards better take care of you and get your ass taken care of. I always tell the docs, “I take care of myself so you will help me get the best Care” your the best in the East/South/West !! Lol

Max

So you fractured it in the fall, and the fracture is right where the tendon attaches and thus it tearing loose. Now that has to be the worst place to fracture a bone but with skillful surgery you should regain the use of your tri.

That's brutal. I am guessing you are looking at 6 months at least before you have that arm back to even 50%. Have you had this injury before? They better get moving on the surgery pretty quick or you will be in a world of hurt.
Pretty swollen today and bruising still spreading.

It's actually been pretty painful all day today. CT scan got rescheduled to Monday since the machine broke. Ugh

156555503_339605480766751_4475462481600669001_n.jpg

You'll be back in 4 months or less with the peptides. I was back in close to three months from a complete distal bicep tendon rupture with them. Healed stupid fast. Surgeon said six months, being conservative.

Legs, core, and cardio are gonna be on point though lol

Tricep and tendon will take longer to heal vs bicep tendon. With the peps and HGH conservative is 8 months. Best case scenario 6 months.
You'll be back in 4 months or less with the peptides. I was back in close to three months from a complete distal bicep tendon rupture with them. Healed stupid fast. Surgeon said six months, being conservative.

Thank u everyone.

Yeah I feel good about helping that little girl.

I will say I'm laughing right now. She was a complete stranger and when I climbed up there and ber hugged her to help her, she stopped crying out of pure fear 藍藍

When I landed I think everyone expected me to be ok.

They were so focused on the girl they failed to see me babying my arm

I spoke to the Company about this. Honestly their Insurance may need to cover this. It's actually the company's fault.

No staff to assist (or even present)

I'm glad I helped but now I want this reattached. One way or another.

I was just repping weights like a toy again and dieting too...

BPC and hgh will be my new best friends 

I feel like Sloth. My entire arm is missing藍藍藍

Man, so sorry to hear ( and see ) that.

On June 2, 2007 I was driving home from the gym...I was 47 and had just benched 405...I was feeling good...a woman driving a dodge ram 2500 truck was talking on her cell phone...as she approached me in the oncoming lane she dropped her phone...as she bent over to pick it up she went left of center and hit me head on...she was going 45 mph and I was going 35 mph...BOOM!...I am unconscious for a few seconds...my blazer is totalled...I come to, crawl out the window and walk over to her truck and help her out...all of a sudden i become nauseated and sit down...at this point I begin to feel incredible pain in my left elbow...I go to the hospital and learn immediately that my tricep tendon was ruptured...I have surgery shortly thereafter...the surgeon I had performed surgeries for arm injuries for the cleveland indians...he had to drill a hole in my ulna and use wire to reattach the tendon along with a couple of screws...I aggressively did rehab...after a few months I was getting nowhere so I quit rehab and any type of training for 9 months...I started training again in january 2008 by benching an empty bar and working my way up 10 pounds a week for 15 weeks...I was now able to bench 185 for 3 sets of 10...the most I have been able to bench since the car crash is 315 for one pathetic rep...I sued the woman that hit me...she had only $50,000 liability insurance...I ended up with about $30,000 after paying the lawyer...my tricep has never been the same...it is much smaller and weaker...now at 61 I can bench 295 and can do barbell extensions with no more than 95 pounds...at least I no longer have any pain...f###ing cell phones!!!!!!!....

Get Shredded!
Whenever I see people on cell phones while driving I throw my half empty beer can at their front windshield... haha not really that’d be alcohol abuse... but I do get on their ass or drive up to the side of their car and slam on the horn and grit my teeth and give them really ugly looks.

my wife says I’m gonna get shot one of these days... just can’t stand seeing people do that shit. It’s mostly women too, usually teenagers.

What's the word bro? Got a time set for surgery and any indication of timetable for recovery? I was thinking depending on how much bone was chipped off it could be a bit different than the standard procedure.
Hope all is going as well as it can.

LOL yeah thanks guys. I was at the CT scan and Dr all day yesterday trying to squeeze everything in time to still have surgery Friday.

Last minute the Hospital calls me and says by the way you have to have a PCR test for Covid if you want surgery. You have to go right now. So I drop what Im doing and go there. They were closed and not only that closed WEDS and THURS,

Several more calls to my surgeon and they dial me in to a walk in clinic that can do the Covid test.
I did make it in time and do the test, the results take 48hrs, so Im literally squeeking by.

The hospital will call me Thurs to tell me what time to come in for surgery. Crazy, the whole thing has been chaotic.

Funny thing I had to drop off my CT scan to my surgeon (it was on a disc). I illegally parked right in front of the buillding and a nice BMW. bc I literally had to run the disk in, for 45 seconds.

Come out only to see my surgeon looking at my license plate shaking his head, then getting in the nice BMW LOL. So then he saw me and started laughing. Said I should have known. hahahahah. So I got to chat with him outside the office and he said he's ready to roll for Friday and confident we can get my arm back and going in 3 months.

I guess time will tell.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and Ill post up more after the surgery or when I know more.

Oh and my daughter has been begging to go back to the Trampoline Park. The one this happened. LOL, I told her after surgery we will go. I will be sure to show the owner my nice cast, and make sure she signs it ;)

LOL yeah thanks guys. I was at the CT scan and Dr all day yesterday trying to squeeze everything in time to still have surgery Friday.

Last minute the Hospital calls me and says by the way you have to have a PCR test for Covid if you want surgery. You have to go right now. So I drop what Im doing and go there. They were closed and not only that closed WEDS and THURS,

Several more calls to my surgeon and they dial me in to a walk in clinic that can do the Covid test.
I did make it in time and do the test, the results take 48hrs, so Im literally squeeking by.

The hospital will call me Thurs to tell me what time to come in for surgery. Crazy, the whole thing has been chaotic.

Funny thing I had to drop off my CT scan to my surgeon (it was on a disc). I illegally parked right in front of the buillding and a nice BMW. bc I literally had to run the disk in, for 45 seconds.

Come out only to see my surgeon looking at my license plate shaking his head, then getting in the nice BMW LOL. So then he saw me and started laughing. Said I should have known. hahahahah. So I got to chat with him outside the office and he said he's ready to roll for Friday and confident we can get my arm back and going in 3 months.

I guess time will tell.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and Ill post up more after the surgery or when I know more.

Oh and my daughter has been begging to go back to the Trampoline Park. The one this happened. LOL, I told her after surgery we will go. I will be sure to show the owner my nice cast, and make sure she signs it ;)
Good luck and if you go back to that trampoline park just don't tear the other tri to match the right one!!!

Sometimes the rewards are so worth the risk. Although yours was an accident. One time i stood up for someone because that person was getting bullied. Ended up getting into a fight. I won but got a boxers fracture on my left hand which my knuckles sunk so deep it was almost half way through my hand. Had to wait 3 weeks to do a surgury. It was so painful and didnt even get a script for painkillers from the hospital after i left. Honestly i felt like crying at night
But when i realized how good it felt to stand up for someone i thought this is what good people deal with on the daily. They usually get hurt while helping others

Hope u recover quick my man 🦾🦾

Thanks again everyone. I will update and keep this thread rolling because everyones asking me and also if anyone tears their tricep in the future they can find my thread and maybe this can help?

Post after surgery
Slept in til 10am, which hasnt happened in years!!omg, lol, my arm hurts soooooo bad haha!

• The forearm feels like a knife sliced me down the center and opening my hand brings tears to ur eyes.

I have percs but its barely touching it. btw typing w left hand only so ill make this short.

Brushing teeth, putting on shoes, opening a bottle are like impossible.

I see my surgeon in two weeks, go into flexion cast the. At 6 weeks I come out of flexion, and start light PT. Dr says at 3 months I start aggressively hitting weights as heavy safely as I want.

This weekend Immgonna try not to work. Have worked 365x7 for 7+ years now so Im overdue.

Gonna drive to Norwalk. Theres this Russian store there where everything is from Russia. They sell these dumplings called Eelmeni and they have meat in them. Boil for 10mins and add to pasta sauce or sour cream.

My God they are amazing. Ill get some photos. $5 a bag and lasts for one meal. Super high protein.

My goal is to eat as much as I can for the next two weeks.

Started my healing protocol with Peps.

Thanks again guys , u truly made me smile :) ENjoy your weekend

159967851_126922669409831_3559905066723322853_n.jpg

Night of surgery (Friday)- Sleep was pretty difficult

Following night after surgery(Saturday)- Sleep was way way more difficult. Woke up Sunday in excruciating pain. Def had to pop some pain meds on Sunday. The whole day the arm ached and was tempermental, couldn't get comfy. So far this was the worse day of pain of all.

Monday 3/16- Woke up, def arm was stiff and achey but not like Sunday. Only needed 2 pain meds all day today. Hit legs at the gym and session was good, except no one will leave me alone asking about this injury. Being injured is like bringing a puppy with you. I learned this on my last quad tear. Everyone, everywhere wants to know what you did, how you did it, etc, etc.
    Sleep on Monday night was much better, found a comfy position, arm still stiff, but best day yet since surgery...

Been using the BPC157 @ 250mcgs ed, TB500 @ 500mgs ED and hgh at 2 iu ed (script) on top of other goodies....

I'm sure you'll bounce back quick...hang in there! As you have a good surgeon you should be able to regain full use of your arm soon enough.

Thanks again everyone. I will update and keep this thread rolling because everyones asking me and also if anyone tears their tricep in the future they can find my thread and maybe this can help?

Post after surgery
Slept in til 10am, which hasnt happened in years!!omg, lol, my arm hurts soooooo bad haha!

• The forearm feels like a knife sliced me down the center and opening my hand brings tears to ur eyes.

I have percs but its barely touching it. btw typing w left hand only so ill make this short.

Brushing teeth, putting on shoes, opening a bottle are like impossible.

I see my surgeon in two weeks, go into flexion cast the. At 6 weeks I come out of flexion, and start light PT. Dr says at 3 months I start aggressively hitting weights as heavy safely as I want.

This weekend Immgonna try not to work. Have worked 365x7 for 7+ years now so Im overdue.

Gonna drive to Norwalk. Theres this Russian store there where everything is from Russia. They sell these dumplings called Eelmeni and they have meat in them. Boil for 10mins and add to pasta sauce or sour cream.

My God they are amazing. Ill get some photos. $5 a bag and lasts for one meal. Super high protein.

My goal is to eat as much as I can for the next two weeks.

Started my healing protocol with Peps.

Thanks again guys , u truly made me smile :) ENjoy your weekend

159967851_126922669409831_3559905066723322853_n.jpg

Night of surgery (Friday)- Sleep was pretty difficult

Following night after surgery(Saturday)- Sleep was way way more difficult. Woke up Sunday in excruciating pain. Def had to pop some pain meds on Sunday. The whole day the arm ached and was tempermental, couldn't get comfy. So far this was the worse day of pain of all.

Monday 3/16- Woke up, def arm was stiff and achey but not like Sunday. Only needed 2 pain meds all day today. Hit legs at the gym and session was good, except no one will leave me alone asking about this injury. Being injured is like bringing a puppy with you. I learned this on my last quad tear. Everyone, everywhere wants to know what you did, how you did it, etc, etc.
    Sleep on Monday night was much better, found a comfy position, arm still stiff, but best day yet since surgery...

Been using the BPC157 @ 250mcgs ed, TB500 @ 500mgs ED and hgh at 2 iu ed (script) on top of other goodies....

I am hoping the BPC and TB help you recover faster and I am excited to see if it does. Still sorry for it happening.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I am good, appreciate the kind words.

And so I saw the little girl I helped yesterday. She ran up to me at the playground and said hi and ran away. Mom was very thankful. She actually is only 4, I asked.

So then I saw her taking more risks at this new playground and was like ugh LOL

But kids will be kids and I will heal.

I will say one thing, since this happened, a wave of good karma has come my way and my sales on my store have tripled. When I was getting Medical care at, the nurses literally swarmed me to take care of me. I get appointments one day out.

Like unusual things have happened to me. I think thats what happens when you genuinely do something with good intent.

I have a week to go to get this cast off. And it can't come soon enough because now its starting to itch. Nothing else would fit so I had to use Chop sticks to itch my forearm. My God, I HATE casts. LOL

Thank you all for checking in on me.

Been rotating Ibuprofen 800mgs 2x a day and Percs 5mgs 2x a day. Percs make me tired though so i dont like them unless its bed time.

Workouts have been good. Yesterday I did high rep leg presses and calf raises.

Today Im back to upper body :)

Thanks everyone for checking in on me!

Heal up well Wes, may many more good things happen to you karma-wise, youre a great dude!

Glad the recovery is going well and good karma is coming your way. This reminds me of the famous Swindoll quote that goes something like ... "10% is what happens to us, 90% is how we react to it". So looks like you are using this as an opportunity!

Thanks guys I am good, appreciate the kind words.

And so I saw the little girl I helped yesterday. She ran up to me at the playground and said hi and ran away. Mom was very thankful. She actually is only 4, I asked.

So then I saw her taking more risks at this new playground and was like ugh LOL

But kids will be kids and I will heal.

I will say one thing, since this happened, a wave of good karma has come my way and my sales on my store have tripled. When I was getting Medical care at, the nurses literally swarmed me to take care of me. I get appointments one day out.

Like unusual things have happened to me. I think thats what happens when you genuinely do something with good intent.

I have a week to go to get this cast off. And it can't come soon enough because now its starting to itch. Nothing else would fit so I had to use Chop sticks to itch my forearm. My God, I HATE casts. LOL

Thank you all for checking in on me.

Been rotating Ibuprofen 800mgs 2x a day and Percs 5mgs 2x a day. Percs make me tired though so i dont like them unless its bed time.

Workouts have been good. Yesterday I did high rep leg presses and calf raises.

Today Im back to upper body :)

Thanks everyone for checking in on me!
That's cool and bet you be that little lady's guardian angel lol. Let the good karma keep flowing!!!

I also hear you about casts..I hated them, especially whole leg ones after I torn my left knee slipping on ice as a kid.

Thanks guys :)

Heres my newest TD today

MT2, TB500, BPC157 and HCG+ Serenity

162291935_1110580859416548_6266088796533556777_n.jpg

Did you get staples? Those are a trip when they take them out. You starting PT when the cast comes off? Good to see you are on the mend.

Thanks guys :)

Heres my newest TD today

MT2, TB500, BPC157 and HCG+ Serenity

162291935_1110580859416548_6266088796533556777_n.jpg

I think I might have torn my labrum in my right shoulder today, throwing the kids around in the pool. I am having pain anytime I lift my arm up. It's not crazy excruciating pain, but a sharp, aching pain with movement, especially if I lift my arm and shoulder straight out. I never used TB500 or BPC157; going to put an order in. What dosage are you taking of them, and how often, even what type of duration. I am trying to place an order before the sale ends tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might have torn my labrum in my right shoulder today, throwing the kids around in the pool. I am having pain anytime I lift my arm up. It's not crazy excruciating pain, but a sharp, aching pain with movement, especially if I lift my arm and shoulder straight out. I never used TB500 or BPC157; going to put an order in. What dosage are you taking of them, and how often, even what type of duration. I am trying to place an order before the sale ends tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the replies.
BigDaddy, I tore my labrum in 2006? From a snowboarding accident.

I'm using bpc @250mcgs Ed and TB500 at 500mcgs Ed as well as 2-3 iu of hgh. All IM in the skin pin in the tricep.

What helped my labrum was PT. Do stability exercises. Super light weight. Shoulder horns. Take a tennis ball and stand near a wall. Pretend a clock is in front of you. Lightly tap the tennis ball at the 12, 1, 2, 3....go around the clock. Then reverse it. Do these light mobility motions daily.

Use vet linament on the area topically. Ibuprofen at 800mgs e4h

Get massage

Hydrate well.

I healed mine minus surgery before I knew what bpc and tb were . Good luck sir. Msg me if u need help

Back