• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf. Tore my Tricep off today...

Get Shredded!
Damnit man! Bad things always happen to good people I swear. At least you were able to get the surgery done fairly quick and you're on your way to healing up. Prayers to you for a speedy recovery!

Well life gives you lemons, punch life in the face.

when one door closes, find a window.

maybe there is a new path for you to discover. You already saved a kid.... all you need is a superhero costume.

Damnit man! Bad things always happen to good people I swear. At least you were able to get the surgery done fairly quick and you're on your way to healing up. Prayers to you for a speedy recovery!

Thank you to you and everyone for all the nice words and it truly means alot. THANK YOU

I didn't have the surgery yet, just the imaging and a temporary cast. I have to see the Ortho, hopefully this week and then he will schedule the surgery. Im ready to go on an hours notice lOL

I want this done like you said and healing.

Damn bro that sucks! Get well soon.

Listen I have torn my right pec that was in a contest in the 90's. Then i ended up with a slight tear in my right quad. I was doing leg press and all you heard was pop. My wife at the time heard it too. Then after that I tore my left bicep (short head). I had my right shoulder replaced a year ago and I am training hard with no problems. The only thing is my right arm is smaller then my left. The orthopedic said it was muscle atrophy. So beat that....lol! :eek:wned:

wow, so did you get the arms evened out now in size?
Listen I have torn my right pec that was in a contest in the 90's. Then i ended up with a slight tear in my right quad. I was doing leg press and all you heard was pop. My wife at the time heard it too. Then after that I tore my left bicep (short head). I had my right shoulder replaced a year ago and I am training hard with no problems. The only thing is my right arm is smaller then my left. The orthopedic said it was muscle atrophy. So beat that....lol! :eek:wned:

Great news.

Seeing surgeon in AM. New practice, but same surgeon that did my quad and my other tricep,. and they take my Insurance. Hes gonna be shaking his head the second he sees my dumb ass walk through the doors LOL

The whole practice knows me.

Getting hurt regularly is good for business LOL.

Bruising is getting crazy looking. Def no joke. And my bicep is swollen now too. It actually looks fantastic. LMAO.

Last edited:
Awesome news Wes!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Look how beautiful that purple is
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png

Triceps completely missing. Even armpit has bruising lol. Surgery is scheduled! Can't wait
1f4aa.png
1f4aa.png
1f4aa.png

156692415_122151579886940_5287391543559903595_o.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Great news.

Seeing surgeon in AM. New practice, but same surgeon that did my quad and my other tricep,. and they take my Insurance. Hes gonna be shaking his head the second he sees my dumb ass walk through the doors LOL

The whole practice knows me.

Getting hurt regularly is good for business LOL.

Bruising is getting crazy looking. Def no joke. And my bicep is swollen now too. It actually looks fantastic. LMAO.
Awesome and I bet he'll be giving you "the lecture" LOL. You sure live dangerously lmao!

Here's hope all goes well and your tri will be like new again.

God damn, you definitely did a number to your arm. Hopefully they can get you in quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God damn, you definitely did a number to your arm. Hopefully they can get you in quick

Yes sir, next friday.

Kinda crazy to see what the arm looks like missing the tricep. They say your tricep is 3/4 of your arm. Id say about half my arm is missing. The whole underneath is just gone

If i flip my arm, the whole other side is bruised as well including the forearm

A blend of purple and green.

My surgeon is awesome and I would choose no one other him to do this. He feels confident he can patch me up and get this fixed in about an hour.

I may have to be in a hard cast for 6 weeks and he said based on my last tricep, he wont be shocked if "I" am healed by month 3 and back in the gym using this arm.

He also said he believes I can do much of the PT myself.

Hes also a weightlifter so this makes me happy.

He told me a story about another patient, a bodybuilder, was doing Skullcrushers heavy and snapped both triceps off and dropped the weight on his forehead. Said his was pretty severe and same thing, he was back up and running in 3 months.

Im motivated for sure. Need to do a CT scan this week first though.

Last edited:
He told me a story about another patient, a bodybuilder, was doing Skullcrushers heavy and snapped both triceps off and dropped the weight on his forehead.

What are the odds?

The selfish part of me is looking forward to a Wes with more time on his hands to post more.

What are the odds?

The selfish part of me is looking forward to a Wes with more time on his hands to post more.
Lol just what ASF needs!!! :funny:

Odds are that Wes could be back in the gym inside a week if he uses all those wonder potions lol.

Last edited:
Forearm too now.

Too funny bc I was at my daughters school and two of the women said yeah your wife said you hurt your arm really bad, but it looks fine to us.

(I was wearing a thick hoodie)

So I said let me show you and I took off the hoodie and showed my arm to like 10 women dropping off their kids.

They all gasped in horror and a few even backed up

LMAO. This is fun. (to a degree)

(Hey Max- Thats an Amino Asylum shirt this time, I know its hard to make out in this shot LOL)

156704898_455932119090494_6117156559109590669_n.jpg

Christ almighty........is the extended bruising all over and down the arm the norm for this type of injury?? Or is it that yours is on the more severe scale?

Stay strong bro, you'll get patched up, begin healing and be back before you know it.
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you stand up

That is gnarly bruising!! Damn

Forearm too now.

Too funny bc I was at my daughters school and two of the women said yeah your wife said you hurt your arm really bad, but it looks fine to us.

(I was wearing a thick hoodie)

So I said let me show you and I took off the hoodie and showed my arm to like 10 women dropping off their kids.

They all gasped in horror and a few even backed up

LMAO. This is fun. (to a degree)

(Hey Max- Thats an Amino Asylum shirt this time, I know its hard to make out in this shot LOL)

156704898_455932119090494_6117156559109590669_n.jpg

Of course you have !! lol . So happy you are getting all this finito an done! I bet you will heal in half the time! You can’t not, train! Lol. Freight Train in the Lane !!! Choo choo! !!

Max

Really take the time and come up with the ultimate anabolic meals/supps!! Lol

Get Shredded!
Gonna need surgery...

It was at a Trampoline Park. A 4-5 year old girl had climbed up to the top of the mats and got her leg stuck in the netting. She was screaming, hanging by a leg about 10ft up, and several kids and 2 mom's frantically tried to get her down and fell on their faces. I shimmied up the padding in socks. Crawled on the netting to her... Bear hugged little girl...when I pulled to release her I fell backwards 6-10ft landing on my arm w all my bodyweight. It tore off instantly. Little girl was ok, she slid down unharmed once I freed her.

I'm definitely in pain.

Surgeons closed til Monday. I have a great Ortho if his office still takes my Insurance.
Damn Wes...
Sorry to hear that. Of course, you were saving the day!! Not surprised at all bro.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Here's how it looks today!

Attachments

• IMG_20210304_095507375_BURST002.jpg
    IMG_20210304_095507375_BURST002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Yikes, Wes...that's nasty! Surgery can't come fast enough...

Bet a pec tear looks worse.

Mutha F*****! Well, Cheers to a good surgery and speedy recovery! Gonna open? I am sure but, didn’t know if they could do - scopically. Doubtful. They have some work to do! Bless you and the Fam!

Max

ouch...Praying for your speedy recovery brother.

It's incredible how much the body can tolerate; that just looks painful from here. Is it real tender? How is it trying to move your arm around?

It's incredible how much the body can tolerate; that just looks painful from here. Is it real tender? How is it trying to move your arm around?

Thanks everyone.

Yeah man it hurts mainly in the elbow bone. It's fractured and also when the tricep tendon tore it ripped a chunk of the bone off. If I had to describe it, if someone hit the back of ur arm w a baseball bat. The elbow burns too oddly.

My forearm hurts just to touch it.

I'm doing 3iu hgh, 250-500bpc, 500mgs tb500 ed. I have collagen in addition to my regular protein. I have a ton of JellO. I'm ordering fully hydrolyzed protein aka pepto pro since that massively heals you faster. I used to administer it in the hospital. Costa like $50 a lb and stirs clear in water like salt would.

I'm upping my HRT. Using HGH frag and t3 also to keep any bodyfat off me while I recover because I'm gonna lower calories and jack up protein. Gonna use the time frame to recomp.

Started training my left side at the gym at the advice of a competitor friend of mine who went through a bicep and tricep tear.

I've also trained legs 5 days in a row.

Not gonna miss the gym, need it more mentally now then ever.

Appreciate the awesome support from all of u!

Oh I've tried kratom.for pain. Not working. I'm gonna demand percs or something for after surgery.

It's sheer foolishness the Hospital didn't give me any pain meds.

Talk about Neglect. How clearly am I badly hurt and they neglect me? Any time u carry a little muscle I find there's a high rate of bias in the med field.

My surgeon will take care of me when I see him💪💪

Last edited:
All the best to you Wes!! Hoping for a flawless surgery and great recovery!

Thanks everyone.

Yeah man it hurts mainly in the elbow bone. It's fractured and also when the tricep tendon tore it ripped a chunk of the bone off. If I had to describe it, if someone hit the back of ur arm w a baseball bat. The elbow burns too oddly.

My forearm hurts just to touch it.

I'm doing 3iu hgh, 250-500bpc, 500mgs tb500 ed. I have collagen in addition to my regular protein. I have a ton of JellO. I'm ordering fully hydrolyzed protein aka pepto pro since that massively heals you faster. I used to administer it in the hospital. Costa like $50 a lb and stirs clear in water like salt would.

I'm upping my HRT. Using HGH frag and t3 also to keep any bodyfat off me while I recover because I'm gonna lower calories and jack up protein. Gonna use the time frame to recomp.

Started training my left side at the gym at the advice of a competitor friend of mine who went through a bicep and tricep tear.

I've also trained legs 5 days in a row.

Not gonna miss the gym, need it more mentally now then ever.

Appreciate the awesome support from all of u!

Oh I've tried kratom.for pain. Not working. I'm gonna demand percs or something for after surgery.

It's sheer foolishness the Hospital didn't give me any pain meds.

Talk about Neglect. How clearly am I badly hurt and they neglect me? Any time u carry a little muscle I find there's a high rate of bias in the med field.

My surgeon will take care of me when I see him

having worked several years in an emergency room. As much as Dr wants to write for pain meds, the hospital admin and corporate leaders despise them ordering them because of what happened with the opioid/heroin epidemic, at least in my state and area. The Dr catch backlash for ordering, and they want people to go to their PCP and get them so they can follow up with patients

Back