• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife can't hang

Your shoulders could use some work. Ever think about shooting them? Or maybe even training them?

Is this the cum stain with the watch thread ? The arrogant mirror gazzer critiquing other people ? Wow, can I get a autograph ? What are you famous for again ?

If you can talk her into a shot of PT141 and you fuck her while she’s on it she’s gonna turn into a freak bro. I promise you. My ladies orgasms were always intense but when she’s on that it’s insane to watch.

Oh I’m aware, hahaha. my post is from plenty of pt-141 experience! It’s Worth mentioning that Pt will add an inch to your package she is gonna let you know about it for sure haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the cum stain with the watch thread ? The arrogant mirror gazzer critiquing other people ? Wow, can I get a autograph ? What are you famous for again ?

No, you can't. You're not worthy of my time. You have to be somewhat on my level. You're no where close. Especially if you're under 6ft tall. Which I'm sure you are. 95% of you idiots are midgets. I haven't seen one log yet where the dude is over 6ft tall lol. Napoleons
Short guys with fake ass faggot blue rollies lol.

Wait until you get to be my age in your 50's and your wife's junk quits working correctly...she's my age...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

how does it stop working ?

how does it stop working ?

My wife is 53 and everything is on point.

But what can happen is a drop in sexual appetite and vaginal lubrication while having sex.

No, you can't. You're not worthy of my time. You have to be somewhat on my level. You're no where close. Especially if you're under 6ft tall. Which I'm sure you are. 95% of you idiots are midgets. I haven't seen one log yet where the dude is over 6ft tall lol. Napoleons
Short guys with fake ass faggot blue rollies lol.

Well, that's true. Gear stunted my hight. Fused my bones in high school .. Now look what you've done, I'm crying now ... boo hoo

:hater:

So, two guys are sitting at the bar, one guy says " ya, 20 years with the same woman, same old hole "

The other guy says" why don't you flip her around and get a change of view " ?

The first guy says " what, are you crazy, and have all them kids " ?

:roflmao:

:anal:

Well, that's true. Gear stunted my hight. Fused my bones in high school .. Now look what you've done, I'm crying now ... boo hoo

:hater:

Short guy, huh? You poor bastard. You get picked on a lot?

- - - Updated - - -

My wife is 53 and everything is on point.

But what can happen is a drop in sexual appetite and vaginal lubrication while having sex.

Spit on it

This is pretty close to where I'm at. She's got a prolapse. No sex drive cause everything all fucked up

Get Shredded!
What was the protocol you used?
Oh I’m aware, hahaha. my post is from plenty of pt-141 experience! It’s Worth mentioning that Pt will add an inch to your package she is gonna let you know about it for sure haha

What was the protocol you used?

1. Use 1cc bac water to recon
2. Load 200-300 mcgs or 2-3 lines on the slin pin. There’s a little nausea and a face flush from using so that’s why I recommend to start out low dose
3. Inject several hours before your plans so you have to time to adjust to the sides and get your dosage right
4. Have fun

Back