• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Protocol to get shreded in 30 days

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fitness lifestyle is growing over the years and alot of people looking to build muscle but what most people are looking is to lose weight and burn fat.
And i decide to write this article showing all my secrets that i learn over 20 years as athlete and coach .

Protocol to burn fat and lose weight in 30 days ( using all the guns we have )

*Do fasted cardio every day 60min ( bike, walking, treadmill )
*Do very low carb diet , 6 meals were 4 of them are only protein and the other 2 ( before and after workout with carbs like rice or sweet potato ) .

The real secret protocol:
Wake Up and take:
*20mg Cardarine
*50mcg Cytomel
*40mcg clenbuterol ( clen you will increase when you stop shaking , but maximum 120mcg)
*500mcg HGH Frag intramuscular with insulin syringe
*50mcg proviron
*20mg anavar
*20mg winstrol oral

Pre workout:
*30mg anavar
*30mg winstrol oral
*5ius HGH ( if you can afford)

After shower before bed:
*250mg test cyp or E week
*600mg Masteron E week

If you follow this protocol in 30 days you are a complete different person . I suggest you take a picture before because you will not believe how you change.

MONSTRO

Attachments

• 13131268_1133039863404407_342037895220158594_o.jpg
    13131268_1133039863404407_342037895220158594_o.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 225
Guy’s if y’all don’t know but this is what guy’s are paying big money for. These are secrets that the Professionals don’t reveal. Thanks Monstro!

Another great post by Monstro.

Thank you for sharing.

Side note.

When I read your posts, I start speaking in an accent I can't describe

Thanks bro.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Fitness lifestyle is growing over the years and alot of people looking to build muscle but what most people are looking is to lose weight and burn fat.
And i decide to write this article showing all my secrets that i learn over 20 years as athlete and coach .

Protocol to burn fat and lose weight in 30 days ( using all the guns we have )

*Do fasted cardio every day 60min ( bike, walking, treadmill )
*Do very low carb diet , 6 meals were 4 of them are only protein and the other 2 ( before and after workout with carbs like rice or sweet potato ) .

The real secret protocol:
Wake Up and take:
*20mg Cardarine
*50mcg Cytomel
*40mcg clenbuterol ( clen you will increase when you stop shaking , but maximum 120mcg)
*500mcg HGH Frag intramuscular with insulin syringe
*50mcg proviron
*20mg anavar
*20mg winstrol oral

Pre workout:
*30mg anavar
*30mg winstrol oral
*5ius HGH ( if you can afford)

After shower before bed:
*250mg test cyp or E week
*600mg Masteron E week

If you follow this protocol in 30 days you are a complete different person . I suggest you take a picture before because you will not believe how you change.

MONSTRO

Thanks for always dropping great knowledge and experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shit this looks like the cutting stack I will be running shortly, with some minor alterations I enjoy the process not in a rush to lose in 30 days

Another great post by Monstro.

Thank you for sharing.

Side note.

When I read your posts, I start speaking in an accent I can't describe

Thanks bro.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
🤣🤣 glad its not just me

IML Gear Cream!
@Monstro What do you think about this ?

Cardarine 20mg daily
Tren Ace 75-100mg EOD
Anavar 25mg ED
Arimidex As Needed
Winstrol 25mg ED or 50mg EOD
Sustanon 250mg Weekly

@Monstro What do you think about this ?

Cardarine 20mg daily
Tren Ace 75-100mg EOD
Anavar 25mg ED
Arimidex As Needed
Winstrol 25mg ED or 50mg EOD
Sustanon 250mg Weekly

I see the goal is cutting cycle and it look a good cycle and dosages but on this cycle dont use arimidex because you will not need at 250mg week test . If was me i trough some Masteron in at 400/700mg week to reduce sides of tren and hard you up , and better sex drive .

Shredded!!!!!
Good stuff Monstro, thank you for sharing your knowledge

Really great advice, much appreciated. If you don't mind, I just have like two quick questions. The first would be about the HGH. I don't have much 3xperience with GH, and I know a lot of guys do take it pre-workout, however, I was always under the impression that they also took a dose in the am and at night. I would definitely gain some experience and confidence about using HGH before i tried 5 i.u.'s pre-workout, but as an experienced coach, is there anything in particular that I should lookout for? Such as,for example,becoming lethargic / even sleepy, experiencing lightheadedness, joint pain (not my biggest concern), any type of insulin resistance issues with post work out meal or anything like that? Again, I'm just curious and trying to do as much research as possible. You're a coach with 20 years of experience. That means you were starting as a coach when I picked up my first barbell. So I hate to question you on "insulin resistance." I do appreciate this info. Honestly, my main concern in GH products such as peptides have a tendency to make me tired. I'm not trying to fall asleep on the squat rack. Would splitting the HGH up (assuming I can afford it) be detrimental to this program?
Second, seeing as it's 30 days, is clen a necessity to go with the T3. I know they're different altogether, butI like to use Adderall for the appetite suppression and the energy as well as the far more mild thermogenic effect. My doctor says I'm crazy but he's actually more worried about the T3. Well that and any stim mixed with AAS compounds. Will that throw everything off? Again, thank you for your sage advice, I genuinely do appreciate it. I'm also happy to see a cutting plan without tren. Anyway, if you have chance, get back to me when you can. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Good article and maybe Monstro should have his own subforum for his articles, Q&A's and videos.

Really great advice, much appreciated. If you don't mind, I just have like two quick questions. The first would be about the HGH. I don't have much 3xperience with GH, and I know a lot of guys do take it pre-workout, however, I was always under the impression that they also took a dose in the am and at night. I would definitely gain some experience and confidence about using HGH before i tried 5 i.u.'s pre-workout, but as an experienced coach, is there anything in particular that I should lookout for? Such as,for example,becoming lethargic / even sleepy, experiencing lightheadedness, joint pain (not my biggest concern), any type of insulin resistance issues with post work out meal or anything like that? Again, I'm just curious and trying to do as much research as possible. You're a coach with 20 years of experience. That means you were starting as a coach when I picked up my first barbell. So I hate to question you on "insulin resistance." I do appreciate this info. Honestly, my main concern in GH products such as peptides have a tendency to make me tired. I'm not trying to fall asleep on the squat rack. Would splitting the HGH up (assuming I can afford it) be detrimental to this program?
Second, seeing as it's 30 days, is clen a necessity to go with the T3. I know they're different altogether, butI like to use Adderall for the appetite suppression and the energy as well as the far more mild thermogenic effect. My doctor says I'm crazy but he's actually more worried about the T3. Well that and any stim mixed with AAS compounds. Will that throw everything off? Again, thank you for your sage advice, I genuinely do appreciate it. I'm also happy to see a cutting plan without tren. Anyway, if you have chance, get back to me when you can. Thanks again.

if your main goal is keep insulin sensitivity go with HGH and use it low dosage like 3 to 4ius 5x week and take rest days off ( at this dosage you keep insulin sensitivity high )
You dont need to run clen with t3 but this is the protocol to get super quick results .

Get Shredded!
dont really have experience with clen or hgh. what Ive heard or read clen is harsh and hgh is expensive. Is it possible to shred without these two or what are alternatives?

dont really have experience with clen or hgh. what Ive heard or read clen is harsh and hgh is expensive. Is it possible to shred without these two or what are alternatives?

ECA Stack and gh frag 176?

Max

Back