Biden tries to avoid 'kids in cages' tag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    775 Posts
    Rep Points

Biden tries to avoid 'kids in cages' tag

Orange man bad, when hypocrite libturd "Dementia Joey" does it, lets spin it with a new-name.

The Biden administration is facing an early challenge about how to deal with migrant youths at the U.S.-Mexico border, putting it on the defensive over the very issue Democrats long used to excoriate the Trump administration for a "kids in cages" approach.
    The flow of unaccompanied migrant children taken into custody by federal authorities has risen dramatically of late. More than 1,500 children were apprehended last week, with an additional 300 detained on Sunday, according to government data viewed by CBS News.
    "There are dramatic increases of numbers of children arriving," said Jennifer Podkul, vice president for policy and advocacy for Kids in Need of Defense.
    The Department of Health and Human Services reported this week that its facilities for children were near capacity. Health protocols imposed by the pandemic have created new constraints, leading the the department's Office of Refugee Resettlement to open an emergency facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas. Seven hundred children are still being held at a Border Patrol tent facility several hours away.

----

"Brats in Vats" maybe? Joe and Hunter call them 'Potential Lovers'?? Fvkking perverts...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,407 Posts
    Rep Points

I think compassionate woke liberals should trade places with them

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,551 Posts
    Rep Points

It's sickening.

They cried and bitched and moaned when Trump was CAGING little ting children.

Now Biden is doing it...media and libertards are silent.

Just more affirmation on how politized everything is today.

As a side note, I am really enjoying Cuomo getting his ass handed to him. That is one arrogant libetard cocksucker. He has enemies on both sides that want to see him fall. Wonder if he will give back his emmy award and suck his own dick while reading the book he wrote.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,407 Posts
    Rep Points

Obama administration built those cages and it was not an issue then, now they are scrabbling to build more since biden welcomed the new caravan coming up. people werent paying attention before but they are definitely now. cant wait to see how the fix this mess they made. BTW I dont see AOC crying about the children yet?

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Obama administration built those cages and it was not an issue then, now they are scrabbling to build more since biden welcomed the new caravan coming up. people werent paying attention before but they are definitely now. cant wait to see how the fix this mess they made. BTW I dont see AOC crying about the children yet?

I imagine trafficking children is a little easier with immigrants ... but thats been “debunked” by MSM too just like voting fraud and the obama cages and the iran money and....blah blah blah

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I imagine trafficking children is a little easier with immigrants ... but thats been “debunked” by MSM too just like voting fraud and the obama cages and the iran money and....blah blah blah
    crazy how they can debunk stories as soon as they come out with no investigation

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

The dems are only outraged by things Republicans do. Look no further than Andrew Cuomo for an example.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

crazy how they can debunk stories as soon as they come out with no investigation
    It makes my blood boil when the MSM says "without proof" or "without evidence" when someone makes a claim about something that obviously happened. It's all you ever heard when the Mueller investigation was in full swing. I'd have to turn the tv off and just walk away.

And then Jen Psaki comes out on her first day and drones on and on about how this administration will "use the facts", "listen to the science", "tell the truth"..... fuckin blah blah blah. Liberals have projection issues.
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 02-26-2021 at 01:32 PM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    It makes my blood boil when the MSM says "without proof" or "without evidence" when someone makes a claim about something that obviously happened. It's all you ever heard when the Mueller investigation was in full swing. I'd have to turn the tv off and just walk away.

And then Jen Psaki comes out on her first day and drones on and on about how this administration will "use the facts", "listen to the science", "tell the truth"..... fuckin blah blah blah. Liberals have projection issues.
    I'm gonna circle back to this