• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mdma

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I didn't do any drugs till last November. Not even alcohol or weed. When one of my friends made me try MDMA.
Since then, I had a life changing experience.
I am more expressive, I feel better, I think positive, I am more creative, I enjoy music more, I can take extra bullshit from the wife. This is all off the drug. I only do it once a month. Anyone else had similar experience?

P.s I am not prone to addiction to any drug. I use it responsibly and strictly once or max twice a month.

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Love that shit!! Wish I still could get it local

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
Same man. I love that shit now. Makes me think, I have been missing so much from life all these years.

Made you? Lol I should make you suck my dick!
I would do it if we were that good of a friends. Sadly you don't have any friends lol

Same as roids ?

exactly.

ever drug addict in the world said “I got this, I can control this”

plus x takes an ice cream scoop of brain cells every hit. Lol. I’ve never done it, but it looks fun.... too fun.

Recipe for disaster

IML Gear Cream!
exactly.

ever drug addict in the world said “I got this, I can control this”

plus x takes an ice cream scoop of brain cells every hit. Lol. I’ve never done it, but it looks fun.... too fun.

Recipe for disaster

I think im okay then i can go without roids for months. I only take em when I'm prepping.

I feel like it has enhanced my cognitive ability rather than take brain cells out. That happens when you abuse it.

It definitely is fun but addiction depends on what kind of fun it is.

I had a rough childhood, have a lot emotions I cannot display. Things I want to say to people that I otherwise can't.

So for me, x is a gateway to dumping all the pent up shit. I strictly do it once or twice a month. Not on parties. Just a bunch of close friends. We sit, pop and just talk. All night.

If you haven't tried it, you have missed something great like anal sex

Haha.... I once had to babysit my buddy when he was on x. He liked touching things. It seemed to me he just walked around touching everything and commenting on how great it felt... didn’t really get deep into philosophical discussion tho. Lol

I heard mdma and sex compliment each other very well. Like lamb and tuna fish !

Haha.... I once had to babysit my buddy when he was on x. He liked touching things. It seemed to me he just walked around touching everything and commenting on how great it felt... didn’t really get deep into philosophical discussion tho. Lol

I heard mdma and sex compliment each other very well. Like lamb and tuna fish !
Oh yes. My drive is off the charts.
Same with a friend. He had a dead sex life. 0 libido. Now he's a bunny.

I didn't do any drugs till last November. Not even alcohol or weed. When one of my friends made me try MDMA.
Since then, I had a life changing experience.
I am more expressive, I feel better, I think positive, I am more creative, I enjoy music more, I can take extra bullshit from the wife. This is all off the drug. I only do it once a month. Anyone else had similar experience?

P.s I am not prone to addiction to any drug. I use it responsibly and strictly once or max twice a month.

So purely from the chemical and scientific aspect of the drug, you really should wait 6 to 8 weeks between “rolls”. Not only will doing it more often place heavier oxidative stress on your brain, it also diminishes the effects of the drug itself. You run a risk of “losing the magic” as they say. MDMA is an amazing drug when used responsibly and truly does have a place in therapy, but if used outside the bounds of common sense can wreak havoc on your emotional state and in some instances even crash your serotonin receptors and prevent you from feeling happy at all. Try to stay away from ecstasy as it almost always has something mixed with it and can create some pretty dangerous circumstances by mixing drugs that shouldn’t be mixed. Be wary of MDMA that is white or almost all white. MDMA is the most commonly faked drug and is most commonly faked with synthetic cathinones (bath salts) which will keep you awake for nearly as long as methamphetamine, and I don’t care what anyone says, that shit is not fun. Get a milligram scale and weigh it out yourself, DONT go over 300mg in a session. Take 1200mg NAC daily between rolls, stopping 48 hours before your next session and continuing the day after. Stay safe and enjoy responsibly. Being able to enjoy drugs without a predisposition to addiction truly is a blessing and a lot of people don’t understand that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So purely from the chemical and scientific aspect of the drug, you really should wait 6 to 8 weeks between “rolls”. Not only will doing it more often place heavier oxidative stress on your brain, it also diminishes the effects of the drug itself. You run a risk of “losing the magic” as they say. MDMA is an amazing drug when used responsibly and truly does have a place in therapy, but if used outside the bounds of common sense can wreak havoc on your emotional state and in some instances even crash your serotonin receptors and prevent you from feeling happy at all. Try to stay away from ecstasy as it almost always has something mixed with it and can create some pretty dangerous circumstances by mixing drugs that shouldn’t be mixed. Be wary of MDMA that is white or almost all white. MDMA is the most commonly faked drug and is most commonly faked with synthetic cathinones (bath salts) which will keep you awake for nearly as long as methamphetamine, and I don’t care what anyone says, that shit is not fun. Get a milligram scale and weigh it out yourself, DONT go over 300mg in a session. Take 1200mg NAC daily between rolls, stopping 48 hours before your next session and continuing the day after. Stay safe and enjoy responsibly. Being able to enjoy drugs without a predisposition to addiction truly is a blessing and a lot of people don’t understand that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will take that advice. Im usually spacing the episodes 4 weeks apart. Can push it to 6. Not an issue.
Thanks mate

Great therapy drug. Just don't abuse or overuse and set an intention everyone time you dose. Also, don't trust press tabs, too many fillers and usually cut with anything from meth, H, caffeine, or piperazine. Pure shards is the way to go. I haven't done it in probably 10 years, but recently acquired some I'm saving for the wife and I.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I used to enjoy partaking in the molly I once held a girls hand petting it for around a hr. Now once in a while I'll do 3.5g sometimes 7g of shrooms and reset things it let's alot of built up shit just go away. Ps 7g of shrooms is alot more than just watching the walls breath and seeing movement, I climbed everest then walked thru the desert once wanna go bounce on the moon getcha a pull of 7g just don't bounce too hard! I did use Molly before the gym when I was younger id do half G with a Roxy30 cut in talk about some light weight now I look back at the rec drug use im like how'd my insides not turn to mased tatters yet. Smoke pot, drink a little, do some psychedelics no need for the crazy stuff.

Last edited:
Oh yes. My drive is off the charts.
Same with a friend. He had a dead sex life. 0 libido. Now he's a bunny.

Sex is great on mdma. However, nothing beats sex on LSD. Not even close.

Whatever you do.... never slip a paper hit into a goth girls anus while messing around and then forget to tell her and leave her alone while you go to another party.

Get Shredded!
Whatever you do.... never slip a paper hit into a goth girls anus while messing around and then forget to tell her and leave her alone while you go to another party.
Rofl nah bro. I don't endulge in infidelity. I got my drugs and cheating ain't one.

I had a rough childhood, have a lot emotions I cannot display. Things I want to say to people that I otherwise can't. So for me, x is a gateway to dumping all the pent up shit.

I believe X was used precisely for that purpose, to help psych patients talk about things. At least thats what I was told years ago, be safe man these things have a way of coming in the back door and planting roots in your life.

No drug user ever: "I love this stuff, I want to be addicted and start feeling like shit when I dont use” hahaha

I believe X was used precisely for that purpose, to help psych patients talk about things. At least thats what I was told years ago, be safe man these things have a way of coming in the back door and planting roots in your life.

No drug user ever: "I love this stuff, I want to be addicted and start feeling like shit when I dont use” hahaha
that’s true and there are many therapeutic uses such as treating depression, Parkinson’s tremors, ptsd to name a few.

Wasnt "X" prescribed(govt made) to people with marital issues, to help them save their marriage?

Wasnt "X" prescribed(govt made) to people with marital issues, to help them save their marriage?

I wish.... can someone send me a script? I need a 13 year supply haha

The one time I did it many years ago was a pretty positive experience. I was super comfortable in my own skin that night lmao. Decided to just leave it there though

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Lol damn it’s been twenty years since I have messed with the stuff. It was fun but too much stuff mixed in it now . It was probably just the same back than but I’m definitely a lot older and just a little wiser now .

Never prescribed. However, psychiatrists in early 80s (before government made it illegal) did use it in controlled settings for purposes such as that. It is therapeutic, and very effective. That’s why they made it illegal; money is made
off of sick people, not cured people.

Timothy Leary and Alexander Shulgin were pioneers in the medicinal use of hallucinogens, mdma, and it's analogs. Worth researching if your into that stuff.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This sounds like something that I have to know what happened lol

I’ll add to the whatever you do...never when your friend has 7 zips of molly and he just opened up one and the bag breaks and falls on the table and he says fuck it let’s do it! Don’t do like 3-4 grams in about 5 minutes or you’ll liable to shart on your leg requiring you to enable your stealth abilities to clean yourself up and then get out of the house without being detected so you can throw your shitty boxers into the unsuspecting neighbors backyard lmao

Back