• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mdma

Damn wish I could enjoy this again, speeds were always an occasional thing for me. But I'm in recovery atm so trying that will not only ruin my clean time but it will be the catalyst to put me back into full blown addiction on opiates.. loved the occasional dose though... Loved all drugs ffs lmao.

So who’s in touch with this now someone’s going to jump on this and make a fortune. I’ll test and vouch :)

JK I don’t support recreational use

Last edited:
I still take GHB but i limit myself to only twice a month. For me it makes me more horny so im more sexually aggressive during my dates. But you need to be careful, i once took to much and my date asked why im so calm. Another girl (fuck buddy) said to me is everything ok you seem super calm today. And it makes them more enjoayable if the girl doesnt look so good. I remember i used to take it before a tinder date with a 5/10 and it made her look like a 7/10 lol. Made the sex so good i remember eating the ass out of one i was so damn horny. Completely took her by surprise. I dont promote GHB use, because people that start taking it a few times a week always end up with problems. I know if i take it just once a week my sleep schedule starts fucking up a little bit. So careful with GHB seriously. I had a friend that died from it. But he was stupid and used it for sleep everynight so he quit coldturkey and had a seizure.

Any sources asking for a friend’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we’re on this rec topic, I’d like to try some Lemons (you either know or you don’t know)

Get Shredded!
Is it this? Lol

[FONT=&quot]1. a sexual activity in which one partner (Partner-A, the lemon-juicer) lies down on their back with their chin pointing upward, while the other partner (Partner-B, the Lemon) squats, spreads their buttocks, and then places their anus around the tip of Partner-A's chin. Partner-B then spins themselves in a [/FONT]counter-clockwise[FONT=&quot] direction until fluid from their anus is squeezed out and begins to flow into Partner-A's mouth. This sexual act has been colloquially dubbed "Lemon-Juicing" due to its visual resemblance to the scene of a lemon fruit [/FONT]being juiced[FONT=&quot]. Partner-A’s chin is said to resemble a tool known as a Lemon-Juicer that is used in the lemon [/FONT]juicing[FONT=&quot] process, while Partner-B’s anus is said to resemble the half of a lemon fruit that is undergoing the juicing process.[/FONT]

Since we’re on this rec topic, I’d like to try some Lemons (you either know or you don’t know)
Qualodes..... Bahahahahaha

Methaqualone is the actual drug, and is only available from Indian pharmacy's.

Most countries don't import it period.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Is it this? Lol

[FONT=&quot]1. a sexual activity in which one partner (Partner-A, the lemon-juicer) lies down on their back with their chin pointing upward, while the other partner (Partner-B, the Lemon) squats, spreads their buttocks, and then places their anus around the tip of Partner-A's chin. Partner-B then spins themselves in a [/FONT]counter-clockwise[FONT=&quot] direction until fluid from their anus is squeezed out and begins to flow into Partner-A's mouth. This sexual act has been colloquially dubbed "Lemon-Juicing" due to its visual resemblance to the scene of a lemon fruit [/FONT]being juiced[FONT=&quot]. Partner-A’s chin is said to resemble a tool known as a Lemon-Juicer that is used in the lemon [/FONT]juicing[FONT=&quot] process, while Partner-B’s anus is said to resemble the half of a lemon fruit that is undergoing the juicing process.[/FONT]
Wtf did I just read....?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Is it this? Lol

I laughed so hard reading this.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Shrooms would be a better bet for several reasons, One there not toxic like mdma and mda is nore are shrooms ever faked,laced or adulterated. Two you can grow them your self fairly easily. Three they can reset your brain pathways and actually create new braincells.
Four you can use them daily with low micro doses around .5g and you will get that feeling your describing of being happier less agitated and opens you up like a baby seeing the world for the first time :) this is all from experience my man this shit changed my life for the better and unfortunately mdma might for a bit but at some point it will turn on you just trying to help a brother out.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I was banging an ex on MDMA. I had done it a few times but this was her first. It was one of the best sex sessions in my life. Until she said" I love them both".....sigh.....that's when I knew.....fuck me....lol. She played it off as if it was just the drugs messing with her. Nah, MDMA let's you be honest, which is why it can be a bummer for people who lie.

Anyways it took me a few months of digging around to figure out who this other dude was. I am not sure if she banged him, I honestly do not think so, but maybe. I just let him have her. She now thinks she is a reincarnated American Indian(she is Cambodian) and claims to be a psychic healer. While I would not dismiss those claims entirely as I am open minded. I highly doubt she has that "gift". I heard rumors she got in trouble and he went to jail at some point. She ran across the country to Arizona to get away. I dodged a bullet basically. Psycho bitches I tell ya!

Back