• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mdma

exactly.

ever drug addict in the world said “I got this, I can control this”

plus x takes an ice cream scoop of brain cells every hit. Lol. I’ve never done it, but it looks fun.... too fun.

Recipe for disaster
And this is based on what fact?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I think im okay then i can go without roids for months. I only take em when I'm prepping.

I feel like it has enhanced my cognitive ability rather than take brain cells out. That happens when you abuse it.

It definitely is fun but addiction depends on what kind of fun it is.

I had a rough childhood, have a lot emotions I cannot display. Things I want to say to people that I otherwise can't.

So for me, x is a gateway to dumping all the pent up shit. I strictly do it once or twice a month. Not on parties. Just a bunch of close friends. We sit, pop and just talk. All night.

If you haven't tried it, you have missed something great like anal sex

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk
Rajput, congrats.

You will find, life and your perception of life will open.

Enjoy I say.

Rajput, congrats.

You will find, life and your perception of life will open.

Enjoy I say.

I already feel it.

MDMA in fact rewires your synapses and 1 dose changes your mind's perception of reality. Not sure I'd throw my mind in a blender for a short time feel good, alcohol is bad enough. It was used extensively in the 70's and 80's to treat Sociopaths and schizophrenics as it bestows temporary empathy, something sociopaths lack. But temporary empathy is just that, fleeting, the sociopath who experiences empathy on it will only experience it briefly as its effect on empathy are not long lasting. Nothing good can come long term from "rewiring" your synapses, and it was discarded as a mental health treatment 30 years ago.

If you have a hard time bonding with people, psychotherapy is far more effective without any drugs. MDMA does kill loads of braincells as well as change their function.

And yes, every addict says "I got this" until they don't. Then they end up in rehab.

Timothy Leary and Alexander Shulgin were pioneers in the medicinal use of hallucinogens, mdma, and it's analogs. Worth researching if your into that stuff.
Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This ^^^^

The liquid is a little salty for me, at least what I can remember from way back when. 2-3 capfuls was my sweet spot with my alcohol beverage, however, inexperienced users should never mix with alcohol. Know your body.

LowT

MDMA in fact rewires your synapses and 1 dose changes your mind's perception of reality. Not sure I'd throw my mind in a blender for a short time feel good, alcohol is bad enough. It was used extensively in the 70's and 80's to treat Sociopaths and schizophrenics as it bestows temporary empathy, something sociopaths lack. But temporary empathy is just that, fleeting, the sociopath who experiences empathy on it will only experience it briefly as its effect on empathy are not long lasting. Nothing good can come long term from "rewiring" your synapses, and it was discarded as a mental health treatment 30 years ago.

If you have a hard time bonding with people, psychotherapy is far more effective without any drugs. MDMA does kill loads of braincells as well as change their function.

And yes, every addict says "I got this" until they don't. Then they end up in rehab.
And the most ignorant statement of the year so far goes to this guy!!! You believe too much main stream media.

Yes every addict says this and so does every person who is not prone to addiction.

this^

hey rajput..... get back to us in 8 - 12 months.... with a pic of you in that same timeframe.... there are exceptions to the rule.... but the majority fall in line with what SEM just stated...

stick to what God made for you.... weed, shrooms, DMT and people to talk to....

mdma is a synthetic party drug that will rot your brain. This is coming from a very pro drug guy.

Get Shredded!
I'm not out to bash our AAS using brothers, just providing a word of caution. I knew two young 18 year old Privates in the Army who used "Ex" (both in my Troop) and by 20 couldn't even have sex without it....I'm just providing a word of caution. Both Privates left the Army under less than Honorable Circumstances as, they lacked motivation to do their jobs....Most 20 year olds are at least PFCs if not Corporals by 20 with 2 years in.

MDMA is unpredictable and produces different responses in different people. The drug causes neurotransmitter activation across the main neural pathways (including serotonin and dopamine, noradrenaline) that can result in large mood swings and changes. The memories that emerge under the influence of MDMA can evoke unwanted emotions.[SUP][27][/SUP] Side effects of MDMA use by recreational users include appetite fluctuations, food cravings, and disordered eating.[SUP][27] (I can see this being good for an Anadrol cycle, lol)[/SUP]

Once the effects of MDMA wear off, there is a "period of neurochemical depletion" that invokes anhedonia (inability to feel pleasure.), lethargy, anger, depression, irritability, brooding, greater everyday stress, altered pain thresholds, changes in sleep, and bad dreams, especially in female participants.[SUP][27][/SUP] The symptoms are thought to be due to depletion of serotonin, as a result of the large release of serotonin triggered by MDMA,[SUP][17][/SUP] and have been called "neurotoxic in terms of causing serotonergic dysfunction".[SUP][27][/SUP]
There are also concerns surrounding "drug-dependent learning" — the theory that patients will return to the drug to access the state they were in when on the drug in therapy. [SUP][27][/SUP] However, MDMA is described as a “self-limiting” drug as the intensity of the positive effects decreases with increased use, while negative effects increase.[SUP][17][/SUP] Dependency rates are low compared to other illicit drugs, at 1% of users.[SUP][17]

17. Lee N. "Weekly Dose: ecstasy, the party drug that could be used to treat PTSD". The Conversation. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
[/SUP]Parrott AC (2014). "The potential dangers of using MDMA for psychotherapy". Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 46 (1): 37– 43. doi:10.1080/02791072.2014.873690. PMID 24830184

Your going to do what your going to do regardless but please do some research and consider that psychotherapy can help you deal with issues you've suppressed. Especially if you know you had a rough upbringing, it doesn't make you crazy to seek a professional, it makes you smart to admit a little help might be useful.

this^

hey rajput..... get back to us in 8 - 12 months.... with a pic of you in that same timeframe.... there are exceptions to the rule.... but the majority fall in line with what SEM just stated...

mdma is a synthetic party drug that will rot your brain. This is coming from a very pro drug guy.

When I started reading this thread I was thinking wow wtf, everyone is for regularly taking this? It's like-im going to continue to play with fire but not expect to get burned because I have this fire under control. Really short sighted. Go to an N/A meeting and you will hear this over and over again.

I try and check my rolls by doing some research just like we do here. There’s a legit place that has the chemical analysis of lots of drugs that you can check out for free and if your roll or your slow or fast is questionable you can always send it in and get it checked. They break it down just like Jano does of each substance in it per milligram. I’m not going to post this website for the obvious reasons but for tree fiddy($3.50) I will let you know lol jk h

As with everything, moderation is key. Know your mental capacity, and proceed with caution when using any mind altering substance. Intention is also important. Don't use as a party drug, but as a therapeutic resource. Psilocybin, lsd, and ketamine have already shown great promise improving cluster headaches, which can be debilitating, depression, PTSD, and therapy usage. Im glad the research is actually happening now.

Now using every 4-6 weeks, IMO, is too much. I haven't used anything besides weed and Kratom for years, but a therapeutic dose once or twice a year I completely acceptable. I am interested in microdosing things like psilocybin and lsd and like to research the topic.

I didn't realize Psychotherapists were experimenting with Anxiety and PTSD patients today with MDMA. But its a 6 hour long session, guided by a Doctored Psychotherapist with 10+ years experience and numerous sober follow-ups to discuss the cats you let out of the bag; the results are yet undecided. Just remember, these experiments are under a Dr.'s care, observation, brainscans, EEGs etc...its nothing to fart around with on your own. My $.02, be safe, stay sane.

I've had subordinates with PTSD, the Psychiatrist said they could still tote a carbine so they kept their jobs. They did take Welbutrin by RX which works for some. Some went the Alcoholism route and lost everything, not just the right to carry a carbine but their family, children, households...seriously, no man is so rock solid that he can self medicate happiness.

this^

God made us for fun. He was bored.

AAS side effects

Possible Health Consequences of Anabolic Steroid Misuse

Cardiovascular system

high blood pressure

blood clots

heart attacks

stroke

artery damage

Hormonal system

Men

decreased sperm production

enlarged breasts

shrinking of the testicles

male-pattern baldness

testicular cancer

Women

voice deepening

decreased breast size

coarse skin

excessive body hair growth

male-pattern baldness

Infection

HIV/AIDS

hepatitis

Liver

peliosis hepatis

tumors

Musculoskeletal system

short stature (if taken by adolescents)

tendon injury

Psychiatric effects

aggression

mania

delusions

Skin

severe acne and cysts

oily scalp and skin

abscess at injection site

jaundice

MDMA sounds like skittles infront of AAS yet responsible use has kept us safe. Just saying

AAS side effects

Possible Health Consequences of Anabolic Steroid Misuse

Cardiovascular system

high blood pressure

blood clots

heart attacks

stroke

artery damage

Hormonal system

Men

decreased sperm production

enlarged breasts

shrinking of the testicles

male-pattern baldness

testicular cancer

Women

voice deepening

decreased breast size

coarse skin

excessive body hair growth

male-pattern baldness

Infection

HIV/AIDS

hepatitis

Liver

peliosis hepatis

tumors

Musculoskeletal system

short stature (if taken by adolescents)

tendon injury

Psychiatric effects

aggression

mania

delusions

Skin

severe acne and cysts

oily scalp and skin

abscess at injection site

jaundice

MDMA sounds like skittles infront of AAS yet responsible use has kept us safe. Just saying

Exactly. Aas are abused a lot more than mdma. I’ve seen some of these guys “cruise protocols” where they on 3-4 compounds calling it their trt protocol. Hello!!!
Anything can be used in moderation and responsibly and therefore safely. Rolling on mdma once every couple months isn’t gonna hurt. Every weekend yes not good. Same with constantly blasting is not good.

Molly and X use to be around everywhere. Either I got old and out that scene or it really just stopped being produced lol.

Molly and X use to be around everywhere. Either I got old and out that scene or it really just stopped being produced lol.
You just got out the scene. Not hard to find if you know where to look. Once a year or so my wife and I have a wild night. It’s fun! She’s never done a drug in her life except these occasional nights with me when we have a threesome with Molly!

IML Gear Cream!
You just got out the scene. Not hard to find if you know where to look. Once a year or so my wife and I have a wild night. It’s fun! She’s never done a drug in her life except these occasional nights with me when we have a threesome with Molly!
This is good moderate use. Anything else is becoming a habbit

Exactly this, great sex for the entire weekends!! I kep saying next time i locate ill get enough to hold over for 5 years, lol!
Don't see it very often anymore!

Exactly this, great sex for the entire weekends!! I kep saying next time i locate ill get enough to hold over for 5 years, lol!
Don't see it very often anymore!
The best sex is on lsd; nothing comes even close; not even molly

Timothy Leary and Alexander Shulgin were pioneers in the medicinal use of hallucinogens, mdma, and it's analogs. Worth researching if your into that stuff.

Hey Bro I think you might have something to say. Shuligan huh? What' you know about Sasha?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Are you kidding? Makes every woman look like a veiny red faced demon. I can see every imperfection thru their makeup. Women look like witches being burned at the stake on that shit. Useless for sex.

Are you kidding? Makes every woman look like a veiny red faced demon. I can see every imperfection thru their makeup. Women look like witches being burned at the stake on that shit. Useless for sex.
Your loss if that where you get stuck. The drug’s experience itself is not for everyone. One of the best medicines ever created though. When it comes to this topic of sex, there’s not a more intense orgasm!

Not me bro. Shit is way to strong and the lady has no desire for sex on acid or shrooms, i can do it on all and it is fun. The least little bit of moisture feels like a damn rivers flowing. Dont really like the hallucinating anymore way to old for that, lol!

Not me bro. Shit is way to strong and the lady has no desire for sex on acid or shrooms, i can do it on all and it is fun. The least little bit of moisture feels like a damn rivers flowing. Dont really like the hallucinating anymore way to old for that, lol!
Definitely not for everyone. Psychedelics were always my drug of choice when I was younger. Now it’s maybe a once a year thing if even that.

I absolutely hated LSD I tired it once and it lasted for 24 hours probably. Was fun at first but after 6-8 hours I had Enough and just wanted it to go away. Never again!

I absolutely hated LSD I tired it once and it lasted for 24 hours probably. Was fun at first but after 6-8 hours I had Enough and just wanted it to go away. Never again!
Never had one last even close to that long.

Back