• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Biden Bombs Syria

CONFIRMED - Pentagon: "At President Biden’s direction US military forces earlier this evening conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by Iranian backed militant groups in eastern Syria" at 6 pm ET (via Fox)

Wow... didn’t see that coming.

oh wait.... yeah we said that like last year.... Biden wouldn’t waste time getting us into a war...

this is trumps fault tho.... just ask cnn and mbdfag and swilldong.... they’ll agree

Release (love the "de-escalate" in syria and iraq)...

Attachments

• photo_2021-02-25_18-53-54.jpg
    photo_2021-02-25_18-53-54.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 135
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Trumps gonna cause a Nuclear World War 3"

Genuinely the Biden supporters should be in hiding at this point....

There is NOTHING they can say as a rebuttal. He has fucked up everything to the degree....that they will never recover from their choice.

"Trumps gonna cause a Nuclear World War 3"

Genuinely the Biden supporters should be in hiding at this point....

There is NOTHING they can say as a rebuttal. He has fucked up everything to the degree....that they will never recover from their choice.

Apparently they are afraid Biden will too. Dems are seeking to remove Biden's nuke capabilities right now.

Seriously? Link?

Yes it is true, this was all over the news earlier.

Dems are trying to take away Nuke capabilities from Biden.

Its funny bc no one here that voted for Biden and supported him has a word to say

Funny how that happens.

Im not surprised...nothing is enough to quench their thirst for power

Well.... Biden needs cheaper gas or democrats won’t ever get elected again.... Hollywood and it’s Jew pedophile fucktards need to travel a distance for their fun nights out.

LA is spaced out.

Green energy isn’t working out and Biden’s admin needs oil because he wants to shut down our production.... you ever buy gas in China? It’s really expensive.

INVESTMENT TIP

Now is still a *really* great time to get in on O&G. Oil has been on the rise since election (we all knew this was coming). It will take a little while for the service sector (HAL, SLB, etc) and manufacturing companies to start reaping this reward. They are still in very good buy positions. IMHO. Yeah, it's not flashy like bitcoin, but it's a tried and true cyclical industry. Look at everything that has been done since Biden stepped into office (keystone xl, fracking, etc). It will continue to drive up the price of oil.

Bidens been in 36 days

What a fucking disgrace

Where the fuck is Kilsong, TommyGunz and BeastMode now?

Watching Transgender men beat up women?

What can they possibly say?

There is nothing any of them can say.

Recall they said "I" would be hiding if Trump lost?

Im here. Where the F are you guys now?

Bidens been in 36 days

What a fucking disgrace

We’ve all seen you break hammers and fold frying pans. They know when shit hits the fan they’re outmatched....

they are probably studying mandarin.....

Bidens been in 36 days

What a fucking disgrace

They would cut their own dick off and swallow it if the left media told them you're racist if you don't. As long as bad orange man is gone, that is all that matters to them.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
pretty sure I called this in multiple threads that we would be in syria by summer, that didnt take long. if you read hillarys agenda you would already know

Yessir nothing shocking here at all. Just reestablishing ourselves as a “Beacon For Democracy”.

Nothing more bleeding heart liberal than boots on ground lol. Fuckin idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INVESTMENT TIP

Now is still a *really* great time to get in on O&G. Oil has been on the rise since election (we all knew this was coming). It will take a little while for the service sector (HAL, SLB, etc) and manufacturing companies to start reaping this reward. They are still in very good buy positions. IMHO. Yeah, it's not flashy like bitcoin, but it's a tried and true cyclical industry. Look at everything that has been done since Biden stepped into office (keystone xl, fracking, etc). It will continue to drive up the price of oil.
I bought oil stock 10 months ago and its close to a double today. Plan on holding longer

pretty sure I called this in multiple threads that we would be in syria by summer, that didnt take long. if you read hillarys agenda you would already know

Yep, pretty sure you were the first ASF'er to point out syria. I'm still going with this will be obama 2.0 see list below:

Attachments

• pc6nc4vsbej51.jpg
    pc6nc4vsbej51.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 55
4 years and no new wars, and I dont believe for a minute that liberals didnt except this as ok as long as trump is gone, great choice

I bought oil stock 10 months ago and its close to a double today. Plan on holding longer

I'm not gonna lie. Every time I think about it, I start to chub a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
Kamala Harris was not informed prior to the Syrian bombing and is very upset about being left out of the loop, per WH official

Obama took us from 2 wars to 7, trump no new wars, how many will biden get, I think he wants to fast track globalization and trade on the petro dollar. For people who hate fossil fuel and want green energy they sure do love killing people for oil

Obama gives Iran billions and you all throw a fit, Biden bombs their forces and you all throw a fit. Personally I am against us getting involved in any foreign conflict, but if they are firing rockets at us its warheads on foreheads.

Back