• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Biden Bombs Syria

Ugh. I’m so fucking confused with all this political stuff. I always(well not always) thought air strikes were usually a good thing. Apparently now this time it was a bad thing. Man I don’t know If I played hooky those few months this shit was taught in school or I just forgot it. I’m just always so fucking behind on everything. Kuddos to all of you though. You guys are on top of all this shit. It’s impressive to me. I’m actually envious but at the same time smart enough to know to stay in my lane (slow lane)on this stuff.

Ugh. I’m so fucking confused with all this political stuff. I always(well not always) thought air strikes were usually a good thing. Apparently now this time it was a bad thing. Man I don’t know If I played hooky those few months this shit was taught in school or I just forgot it. I’m just always so fucking behind on everything. Kuddos to all of you though. You guys are on top of all this shit. It’s impressive to me. I’m actually envious but at the same time smart enough to know to stay in my lane (slow lane)on this stuff.

if Trump does it and causes less casualties it’s a bad thing. You should go on Twitter and beg Iran not to kill us like Hollywood did...

but if it’s a democrat it’s in the name of American safety. And should be celebrated.

ya get it yet?

The middle east is *always* a shit show. Since the dawn of time. Period. Anyone who thinks they can fix it, is pissing in the wind.

if Trump does it and causes less casualties it’s a bad thing. You should go on Twitter and beg Iran not to kill us like Hollywood did...

but if it’s a democrat it’s in the name of American safety. And should be celebrated.

ya get it yet?

To be brutally honest bro no. That kinda seems like a you believe republicans are right 100% of the time. I’m more of a 70/30 kinda guy. However as I said I know nothing about everything when it comes this stuff. I can never remember who’s right and who’s left. Lol For that reason I’d just go with whatever makes sense and let you guys help guide the way. Lol

EvQQoxVWYAIhWT1

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hite-house-plays-down-new-steps-idUSKCN2AR0MT

Biden says Saudi announcement to come Monday; White House plays down new steps

Among the punitive steps the United States took on Friday was the imposition of a visa ban on some Saudis believed involved in the Khashoggi killing and sanctions on others, including a former deputy intelligence chief, which would freeze their U.S. assets and generally bar Americans from dealing with them.

To be brutally honest bro no. That kinda seems like a you believe republicans are right 100% of the time. I’m more of a 70/30 kinda guy. However as I said I know nothing about everything when it comes this stuff. I can never remember who’s right and who’s left. Lol For that reason I’d just go with whatever makes sense and let you guys help guide the way. Lol

nah bra. It’s my retaliation to what the leftist media and jackass Hollywood cunts since 2016. Democrats = shit and I ain’t much of a GOP praiser either.

What has the left ever gotten right?? Economically, nothing. Socially, nothing. Foreign affairs, nothing. Did you see the thread about the gender neutral stores for kids? That is what the left is all about. They are the anti America party.

What has the left ever gotten right?? Economically, nothing. Socially, nothing. Foreign affairs, nothing. Did you see the thread about the gender neutral stores for kids? That is what the left is all about. They are the anti America party.

I believe ya brother. I’m slowly learning and listening. Today I now know Left = Bad (Dems), Right = Good (Republicans). It’s a process.

I believe ya brother. I’m slowly learning and listening. Today I now know Left = Bad (Dems), Right = Good (Republicans). It’s a process.

Both sides are corrupt. "Lesser of two evils" and all that.

Attachments

• 151829520_3986711101378700_8015704271032761950_o.jpg
    151829520_3986711101378700_8015704271032761950_o.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 18

Republicans are mostly shitbags too. The surprising development over the last 5 years has been republicans waking up to the opinions of the overwhelming majority of informed Americans whereas democrats are in denial and keep trying to distract everybody with trivial bullshit.

So more accurately would be Democrats = Bad, Republicans = Bad but improving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s about supporting those who support America. Nobody on the left does and there aren’t many on the right that do either.

I almost forgot...Israel is hitting Syria too. I think that's everyone now? Is anyone not bombing somebody else right now?

https://www.reuters.com/article/syria-security-israel-int-idUSKCN2AS0PI

Syria says Israel attacks areas around southern Damascus

Israel has struck a wider range of targets than usual since the start of the year, including a major strike on Iranian-linked strongholds further east near the Iraqi border.

"Whoops..."

Senior WH official: The Syria strike didn't hit anyone who had anything to do with the rocket attacks. They weren't even fighters. BDA suggests no weapons found. Militia saying they took no L's. It was loose affiliates and a border checkpoint unit.

Getting hotter....

“Pakistan doesn’t have nuclear weapons. The Pakistani Army has nuclear weapons. And we have the Pakistani Army.”

- Chinese Foreign Ministry senior advisor

Wonder how many american lives this fucking idiot will cost us this time ?

Joe says:

"Im gunna bomb em', because of the skibbity-boop, blitzkreig bop"?
"Cmon man, are you not a kid or a maam, I can sniff you I can"
"Where am I, is this not Chuck E Cheese, where I want some kids on their knees"
"Hunter will arrive with crack and the girls, or the young men with the head full of curls?
"Cmon man"...

A U.S. contractor died Wednesday when at least 10 rockets slammed into an air base housing U.S. and other coalition troops in western Iraq, the Pentagon said. (AP)

Remember when I said Biden will be Obama 2.0? Yemen is now getting in line to be next.

Exclusive – Biden Admin: Yemen’s Houthis Blocking Aid After Being Delisted as Terrorists

● The Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen are blocking international aid to millions of suffering people, a State Department spokesperson told Breitbart News on Tuesday.

pc6nc4vsbej51.jpg

Biden WH already discussing more Syria strikes, per official. Planning to claim "intercepting and foiling imminent attacks on US forces"

A U.S. contractor died Wednesday when at least 10 rockets slammed into an air base housing U.S. and other coalition troops in western Iraq, the Pentagon said. (AP)

I thought he had a heart attack. That's what I heard today anyway.

Biden WH already discussing more Syria strikes, per official. Planning to claim "intercepting and foiling imminent attacks on US forces"

We warned them and they still voted for this clown. Now the dems want the nuke codes because Joe is so out of it lol.

Back