• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Biden Bombs Syria

IML Gear Cream!
Apparently they are afraid Biden will too. Dems are seeking to remove Biden's nuke capabilities right now.

That guy cant even hold a press conference with out losing his thoughts and forgetting shit, but yet he has ability to fire off nuclear bombs ....ummm and no one is concerned about this?

Obama gives Iran billions and you all throw a fit, Biden bombs their forces and you all throw a fit. Personally I am against us getting involved in any foreign conflict, but if they are firing rockets at us its warheads on foreheads.
Yeah, I agree 100% and I hope this does not escalate into full blown war.

Obama gives Iran billions and you all throw a fit, Biden bombs their forces and you all throw a fit. Personally I am against us getting involved in any foreign conflict, but if they are firing rockets at us its warheads on foreheads.

Bring our troops home like Trump wanted. Done deal. Why do we need to be there? You think we can afford more war?

yes and yes, dont give other countries our money especially for a cover up, and dont get us into wars, I would expect everyone one to be onboard no matter what your political identity is

It doesn’t matter.... anything the left does I will throw a fit like you Libby’s did for the last four years.... Biden’s a hypocrite, his voter base are hypocrites... I remember a lot of crying over solemani assassination.... that involved less casualties than Biden playing president will.

"CMon Man???? Sometimes once I touched some kids, and syria makes good bread, so off I go Geronimo, your not real black if you dont smoke crack".
(Crazy Joey 2021).

Guns are bad, Joe is compassionate, time for healing , now let’s send the children of conservatives who actually serve rather than go to liberal arts schools to die to further bad policy

Get Shredded!
I'm not surprised at all . They will also let China get away with tbe covid thing and most likely get be more money to Iran to. Just wait for it it's coming .

EvKX576WQAEC6FY

:thinking:

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

United States government official
· Jan 6, 2020
Let's be clear: Donald Trump does not have the authority to take us into war with Iran without Congressional approval. A president should never take this nation to war without the informed consent of the American people.

its almost comical to read this story from different sources and see how they spin it, one side is saying this is part of a strategy to rebuild partnerships and reenter the iran nuclear deal, other side says we bombed a group that didnt claim responsibility for earlier rocket attacks and we only gave Russia 4 minutes notice to avoid collateral damage.

its almost comical to read this story from different sources and see how they spin it, one side is saying this is part of a strategy to rebuild partnerships and reenter the iran nuclear deal, other side says we bombed a group that didnt claim responsibility for earlier rocket attacks and we only gave Russia 4 minutes notice to avoid collateral damage.

They'll be dragging the chemical attack videos back out pretty quickly.

Some of you may or may not remember the chemical attack videos. This kid was one of the "stars" of their proof of chemical attacks. Him and his father speak out about what really happened. At least to them.

I'm not surprised at all . They will also let China get away with tbe covid thing and most likely get be more money to Iran to. Just wait for it it's coming .

I would say and China will stick sticks up our asses but that already happened. You just can't make jokes fast enough before they become reality.

IML Gear Cream!
Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
4m
Biden refused to take a meeting with House Democrats on Syria this morning per WH official

When Biden was asked why he bombed Syria, he gave a very clear answer, he said:

"C'Mon man, you know the Syria and the shiznit they did sometimes once"?? "You know"??
"Hunter got some bad Syrian crack and trafficked childrens man, C'Mon?!?!?!"

joebiden-like-a-rock-only-dumber-its-really-hard-to-26228281.png

Have I mentioned it's a REALLY good time to invest in O&G? :popcorn:

In case you've forgotten, Khashoggi was the journalist that was killed. Saudi prince involved.

JUST IN - Saudi Arabia rejects the US intel report on Khashoggi. "The report included incorrect conclusions about the Kingdom's leadership and could not be accepted," says the Saudi Foreign Ministry

Syria....check
Iran....check
Iraq....right on queue:

BREAKING: US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Tueller requesting 82nd Airborne be put on alert status as mounting anger over airstrikes continue, per WH official. Blinken trying to downplay everything.

Oh boy...I didn't see Riyadh getting in on things this early....

JUST IN - Iran-backed Houthi's ballistic missile intercepted over Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1365730477139755013

JUST IN - U.S. Dept of State
@TravelGov
alert issued: "There are media reports of a missile attack on Riyadh. The U.S. Embassy Riyadh urges U.S. citizens to take immediate precautions and stay alert in case of additional attacks."

Back