Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,047 Posts
    Rep Points

California Bill Requires ‘Gender Neutral’ Stores or a $1K Fine

California Bill Requires ‘Gender Neutral’ Stores, Fines Retailers $1000 For Having Separate ‘Boy’ And ‘Girl’ Toy Departments

California’s Assembly is slated to consider a new bill requiring department store childrens’ sections to be largely “gender-neutral” in order to combat “prejudice” and “judgment” against gender non-conforming children.

“Large retailers that sell toys, clothes, and other children’s items in California would have to devote floor space to merchandise marketed to both boys and girls under a new bill,” Politico reported earlier this week. “Stores would be able to sell the same products they do now as long as they maintain some areas where shoppers can find all toys or clothes, regardless of gender-based marketing, under CA AB2826 (19R) from Assemblyman Evan Low (D-Campbell). It would apply to department stores with 500 or more employees beginning in 2023.”

Lowe told Politico that the idea for the bill, which he also introduced last year to little effect, came from one of his staffers, who claims her daughter wanted an item in the “boys” section but felt slighted because she felt the toy was designated for a male child.

“This is an issue of children being able to express themselves without bias,” Lowe told the outlet.

“Keeping similar items that are traditionally marketed either for girls or for boys separated makes it more difficult for the consumer to compare the products and incorrectly implies that their use by one gender is inappropriate,” the text of the bill notes.

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/calif...y-departments?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points

I get it.. let's make 90% of the country conform to 10% of the population... yup that makes sense. This shit is getting out of control, I feel like they're getting away with this shit because no one is opposing it.... They're getting legislation passed left and right and the silent majority is just sitting back watching the shit happen. At what point does the silent majority say enough is enough?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points

I mean fuck let's put the women's bras and panties in with the men's briefs... fucking ridiculous. Let's put the dresses in with the boys jeans because why not right? The new norm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    I get it.. let's make 90% of the country conform to 10% of the population... yup that makes sense. This shit is getting out of control, I feel like they're getting away with this shit because no one is opposing it.... They're getting legislation passed left and right and the silent majority is just sitting back watching the shit happen. At what point does the silent majority say enough is enough?

Actually its only 3% of population is gay and only 0.3% identifies as transgender. The libitards are completely insane and will continue to destroy the country unopposed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,777 Posts
    Rep Points

Population control 101.

make it illegal to be straight...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus6688 View Post
    Actually its only 3% of population is gay and only 0.3% identifies as transgender. The libitards are completely insane and will continue to destroy the country unopposed.

until we oppose them....

ya feel me dawg?

- - - Updated - - -

They want a war.... let’s all get together and serve it to them.... on a lead platter!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Population control 101.

make it illegal to be straight...

- - - Updated - - -

until we oppose them....

ya feel me dawg?

- - - Updated - - -

They want a war.... let’s all get together and serve it to them.... on a lead platter!!!

Our only hope is the midterms, if repubs can get house and/or senate majority to block all this bullshit they are secretly passing.
    Hopefully by then the country isn’t too destroyed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,777 Posts
    Rep Points

Our only hope is long reaching rifles with good scopes.

and explosives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus6688 View Post
    Our only hope is the midterms, if repubs can get house and/or senate majority to block all this bullshit they are secretly passing.
    Hopefully by then the country isn’t too destroyed.
    They will cheat in the midterms as well.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

They are ruining our country with this shit. I have kids and I have a daughter and two sons. If I go shopping I want to be able to know where to look for girl clothes or boy clothes for my daughter. It’s easier to locate. I don’t want to go to a store and have to search through everything all mixed up and jumble fucked tigether.
    And this lady pushing for it to be law or what ever it is that children be able to choose what gender they want to be as children and get procedures done without parental permission. That’s fucking bullshit. If it were up to my kids everything would be free and they would just play video games all day everyday. And they would have super powers. Kids are not able to make permananet life altering decisions like that at such a young age. That’s why us parents are needed to watch over them and make decisions in best interest of our children. They don’t know right from wrong. They can’t make choices. They can only think of the now. They can’t think about the future. And how they are trying to say that they want to change the age of sexual consent to 11.and that pedophiles is a type of love. That they identify as children at heart and love children. It’s a type of love. Well idgaf but I’ll speak for my children in that case and no guy or woman is going to have sex with my child that’s a minor that like I said if it was up to them they would have super powers, school wouldn’t be a thing, everything in life would be free and no jobs. Even adults aren’t even responsible to make adult decisions. And do right from wrong. Where do they come up with this shit. California is one fucked up backward ass state. And I don’t agree with schools teaching and telling my kids to be gay or transgender. If that’s what they want when they are older. Let them figure it out on their own. What ever. But don’t push it down their throat from a young age. When they go to school I want them learning how to read and write and do math. Not teach my kids to be transgender and they should identify as opposite sex. Wtf. That’s a god damn parents job. Your there to teach my kid life skills. Not sexual beliefs at a young age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,777 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah dude... give the gays an inch.... they’ll scratch their way to a mile. With their faggoty ass fake nails and their stretched out rectums..

im glad they are allowed to serve our military.... that’ll help out the body count for the next draft. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

People are putting gender neutral on birth certificates. Talk about not giving your child a fair chance right from the jump. the left has been obsessed with this identity politics and it's ruining this country. making pussies out of the next generation and the current one. Everyone is so fucking sensitive now because they can be and they get away with it, doesn't even matter if it makes any sense at all as long as someone's sensibilities are hurt then they start making laws to protect these pussies. It's totally disgusting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Remember guys democraps and libtards dont have no bottom or brains....we better buckle up because its gonna be a bumpy ride ....I can imagine whats on the horizon....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,777 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    People are putting gender neutral on birth certificates. Talk about not giving your child a fair chance right from the jump. the left has been obsessed with this identity politics and it's ruining this country. making pussies out of the next generation and the current one. Everyone is so fucking sensitive now because they can be and they get away with it, doesn't even matter if it makes any sense at all as long as someone's sensibilities are hurt then they start making laws to protect these pussies. It's totally disgusting.
    You are gonna hurt the feelers of our TDS patients here at ASF....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Yeah dude... give the gays an inch.... they’ll scratch their way to a mile. With their faggoty ass fake nails and their stretched out rectums..

im glad they are allowed to serve our military.... that’ll help out the body count for the next draft. Lol
    LMFAO@ stretched out rectums, holy shit I'm dying!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    LMFAO@ stretched out rectums, holy shit I'm dying!!!
    Lol. I imagine a man leaning in to said stretched rectum shouting "Hello in there?" as the echo reverberates like a cave... a brief silence, then the subtle response of a gerbil squeak.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk