• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Minimum dose for HGH Hyperplasia

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all! I've run HGH off and on for 10 years. My best run was a stack of HGH, IGF-1 DES, IGF-1 Lr3, and AAS/Exemestane or A-dex to prevent prostate cancer.

I'm asking your opinion, based on personal experience, what you feel the MINIMUM dose of HGH is for HYPERPLASIA. Best I can tell its 4 2 IU injects daily. Opinions?

Stats:

50 years old
5'10"
200lbs + -
7 - 10% BF (ok Xmas its like 12%)
32 " waist + not -
46" chest

4iu and 600-1000 of testosterone IME

Max

I do think at higher IM doses it amplifies it but for dailies 4ius minimum IME/IMO

4iu and 600-1000 of testosterone IME

Max

I do think at higher IM doses it amplifies it but for dailies 4ius minimum IME/IMO

Thank you Max,
I'm thinking of a HGH run thru summer. So want to keep budget reasonable. Currently taking 2 iu first thing in am and 2 iu right before bed. I'm going to add 2 IU pre-WO on lifting days only. I only lift MWF as its the 5x5+ routine which I've responded well to before.

Thank you Max,
I'm thinking of a HGH run thru summer. So want to keep budget reasonable. Currently taking 2 iu first thing in am and 2 iu right before bed. I'm going to add 2 IU pre-WO on lifting days only. I only lift MWF as its the 5x5+ routine which I've responded well to before.

Indeed. Budget is basically what dictates gh use. I cannot wait for long rHGH! The I can do one shot and not even have to remember or deal with splits and days off or anything. Problem is gonna be finding a budget friendly brand!! Some of these peptides are pretty strong too; hopefully they develop a nice mix that is more effective than what is out now. I try to keep updated but...the stuff they use is just way too expensive. Ace 083 sure does look like the one that definitely works but; too much $$.

Max

Jintrolong - Long rHGH in China

Check out this abstract, in summary, once a week Jintrlong rHGH worked as well as daily Jintropin injections for all markers including IGF-1. Its substantially more expensive than Jintropin.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ije/2019/1438723/

Another abstract, conclusion up front:

[h=3]Conclusion[/h][FONT=&quot]Jintrolong PEG-rhGH at a dose of 0.2 mg/kg/week for 25 weeks is effective and safe for GHD treatment and is non-inferior to daily rhGH.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5488390/

Its new, costs more, but I see hope for 1 inject a week down the road![/FONT]

Another abstract, conclusion up front:

[h=3]Conclusion[/h][FONT=&quot]Jintrolong PEG-rhGH at a dose of 0.2 mg/kg/week for 25 weeks is effective and safe for GHD treatment and is non-inferior to daily rhGH.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5488390/

Its new, costs more, but I see hope for 1 inject a week down the road![/FONT]

08a576576d3a48233d41713e43e21f2f.jpg

That is it! Genescience Pharmaceuticals Jintrolong. 1 vial per week. 54iu per vial.

Max

Hey all! I've run HGH off and on for 10 years. My best run was a stack of HGH, IGF-1 DES, IGF-1 Lr3, and AAS/Exemestane or A-dex to prevent prostate cancer.

I'm asking your opinion, based on personal experience, what you feel the MINIMUM dose of HGH is for HYPERPLASIA. Best I can tell its 4 2 IU injects daily. Opinions?

Stats:

50 years old
5'10"
200lbs + -
7 - 10% BF (ok Xmas its like 12%)
32 " waist + not -
46" chest
In order to get hyperplasia from HGH you need to take a lot I would say any minimum 7 if it's generic pharmaceutical grade maybe 5.

To be honest I think the first way you did it with the igf both des and R3 are the best ways to cause hyperplasia and the fastest way to grow and if you want to add insulin do it now we're talkin a whole nother ball game..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back