• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DHB Question

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Switched camps to GC not too long ago and man, I wish I had made the move much sooner. Top notch quality and service through and through and am very, very happy.

I have been researching DHB and am thinking of ordering some on my next order. A common theme I have noticed, though, are pip issues with DHB requiring guys to do smaller, more frequent injections. Does anyone here have any experience with GC's DHB? Are the pip concerns unfounded? I know everyone's different and some compounds can cause pip for certain people and not others, but pip concerns keep popping up with DHB. Dealing with pip is just a part of it, I know, but there is pip and then there is debilitating pip.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks!

Some time I get it mild, sometimes not at all.
I haven't been crippled with GC like some other sources.
For procautionary reasons I do suggest mixing with other compounds & daily injections using multiple injection sights to just avoid the chances.
GC's tpp npp blend with propP trenA blend & dhbis the best pre summer cycle ever!! Run moderate to low dose of each with tudca & injectable glutathione for cleansing.
Note-NOT a beginner stack & with that many compounds use low to moderate doses & have experience with EVERY compound B4 combining!!

What about DHB is appealing to you? Just curious.

Switched camps to GC not too long ago and man, I wish I had made the move much sooner. Top notch quality and service through and through and am very, very happy.

I have been researching DHB and am thinking of ordering some on my next order. A common theme I have noticed, though, are pip issues with DHB requiring guys to do smaller, more frequent injections. Does anyone here have any experience with GC's DHB? Are the pip concerns unfounded? I know everyone's different and some compounds can cause pip for certain people and not others, but pip concerns keep popping up with DHB. Dealing with pip is just a part of it, I know, but there is pip and then there is debilitating pip.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks!

What about DHB is appealing to you? Just curious.

I love EQ and the results I get from it and DHB, from what I have studied, can provide similar results. Also, GC only carries, I believe, EQ 400, and I have had bad pip issues in the past with high concentration compounds. So, honestly, Im nervous with potential pip with EQ400. Does GC ever make lower dosed EQ?
Thanks!

Just pinned his DHB yesterday and ten minutes ago no PIP brother....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always nice and
giphy.gif

Max

I love EQ and the results I get from it and DHB, from what I have studied, can provide similar results. Also, GC only carries, I believe, EQ 400, and I have had bad pip issues in the past with high concentration compounds. So, honestly, Im nervous with potential pip with EQ400. Does GC ever make lower dosed EQ?
Thanks!
I think EQ is pretty mild for PIP, even with higher concentrations. I have pinned 600mg EQ without issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'm currently running DHB and I only get the slightest amount of PIP when I pin my quads. I usually pin 100mg/DHB and 100mg/Npp every other day in different spots.
I don't like running tren so I use DHB instead and I get similar results. If you have never ran DHB I would definitely give it a shot atleast once

I'm currently running DHB and I only get the slightest amount of PIP when I pin my quads. I usually pin 100mg/DHB and 100mg/Npp every other day in different spots.
I don't like running tren so I use DHB instead and I get similar results. If you have never ran DHB I would definitely give it a shot atleast once

This is great to hear and thank you guys for the insights. I will start with smaller pins to begin - 100mg - and see how it goes.

IML Gear Cream!
I heat up a glass of water in the microwave and submerge the filled barrel in the glass for about a minute then pin. Really makes the pin so much smoother.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back