• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HENNOS / GW1516 (also known as Cardarine / GW501516 / endurobol)

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GW1516 "Hennos" (aka "Cardarine" / GW501516 / "endurobol") Information

PHARMA HEN 50 / GW1516
(also commonly know as: "Cardarine" or GW501516)
KEghwq3.jpg
kY4nOCo.jpg

Available from Pharmacom in the Basicstero store at: Buy steroids online | Best anabolic steroids for bodybuilding | Cheap steroids for sale

• INFORMATION:
GW1516 (also known as Cardarine/Endurobol) is not a steroid; it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). It was originally developed for the treatment of obesity, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular diseases.

GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

GW1516 activates adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (enzyme involved in energy processes in our body) and thus stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. In studies GW1516 demonstrated the ability to reverse the metabolic disorder in obese men with prediabetes syndrome, most likely by stimulation of fatty acid oxidation.

In studies GW1516 has shown muscular protective and enhancing effects and this seems to be related to a decrease in muscle inflammation and damage. GW1516 has been shown to elicit cardiovascular protection possibly due to its actions in decreasing insulin spikes and stabilizing cholesterol levels as found in research. It is notable, that GW1516 not only decreases very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), but also increases high-density lipoproteins (HDL), which is the result of increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1, caused by GW1516.

From the very beginning GW-1516 was accompanied by defamatory information. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) put it into the list of hazardous to health drugs, justifying this action by the statement that the drug may allegedly contribute to carcinogenesis. According to research from GlaxoSmithKline, the drug caused cancer in rats. In these studies subjected rats were administrated unphysiologic dosages of 10 mg/kg of body weight. Let`s draw an analogy with a human: for a 200lb (roughly 90 kg) man such a dose would be equal to 900 mg per day. These dosages defy any common sense; moreover, it can`t be compared with the standard dose of 20 mg per day for this compound. 900 mg/day of GW1516 is comparable to taking 14625 mg of aspirin per day (while its standard single dose does not exceed 325 mg). Forget cancer, this dosage of aspirin could literally KILL you!

There are two main uses of GW1516 is sport. First, to increase endurance. The test results showed a 68% endurance increase in rats while running on a treadmill when taking GW1516. A common dose of 10 mg/day will ensure a substantial enhancement in endurance. When used in bodybuilding GW1516 can significantly reduce rest time between sets.

The second reason to use GW1516 is fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, this means it helps burn fat and keep muscles.

In fact, GW1516 has not shown any significant side effects. There is no hormones suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The only thing that should be noted is that GW1516 significantly activates metabolism and contributes to the rapid consumption of glycogen during exercises, so do not exceed recommended dosages otherwise signs of hypoglycemia (weakness, drowsiness, hunger, muscular cramps, in severe cases - loss of consciousness) may occur. If you feel some of these signs, immediately eat something sweet (containing fast carbs).

• Video on this compound's Health Benefits:

• Summary and overview of this compound and it's effects
(I know some may not like this speaker; however, he has a lot of good info collected and the presentation here about this compound is of value regardless):

• The facts about health considerations and studies:

PHARMA HEN 50 (GW1516)
PHARMA HEN 50 is not a steroid - it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

Two main uses of GW1516 in sport are increased endurance and fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, which means it will allow you to burn fat and maintain muscle simultaneously.

Seems like it is off cycle only product. I did use it on cycle as I was having endurance issues when I first started and I could tell it helped but once I got past that first 6 months of being a fatty loser it was a waste during cycle.

What's the best way to take this? Does it need to be taken everyday? I used this product as much as 40mg injectable on days I was doing cardio (mountain biking), which was 2x a week. I really didn't noticed any results.

What's the best way to take this? Does it need to be taken everyday? I used this product as much as 40mg injectable on days I was doing cardio (mountain biking), which was 2x a week. I really didn't noticed any results.

Its daily dosing mate iirc. and I used 25mg a day. It has a cumulative affect. It takes a few weeks to get the full shebang!!!

I was using the injectable. Ill try it again but next time ill do the tabs instead. Thanks for your answer

GW is good stuff. Its not gonna rock your socks like a true cycle, but it applies a consistent and subtle pressure towards improving endurance and improving body fat % if you do your part.

In my experience, I believe that it helped me retain muscle while in a hypo-caloric state.

Back