• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick into

manny43

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone! I have only lurked this forum a few times but would like to find my place here eventually.

I've been in the gym consistent since 2011. Powerlifting was my go to for awhile but kept finding myself injured whether it was too much back pain, issues with shoulder ROM, minor pec tear, hamstring, etc. Form improved over time but I'm a bit on the taller side and work heavy manual labor so that never helps. Working on bodybuilding to my full potential before I go the strength route again. I've ran a few cycles these last 3 years but have been enjoying the bnc life as of lately. Less mental bullshit to deal with.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to asf

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome Friend

Max

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Hey everyone! I have only lurked this forum a few times but would like to find my place here eventually.

I've been in the gym consistent since 2011. Powerlifting was my go to for awhile but kept finding myself injured whether it was too much back pain, issues with shoulder ROM, minor pec tear, hamstring, etc. Form improved over time but I'm a bit on the taller side and work heavy manual labor so that never helps. Working on bodybuilding to my full potential before I go the strength route again. I've ran a few cycles these last 3 years but have been enjoying the bnc life as of lately. Less mental bullshit to deal with.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to asf, good luck with the bric journey!

Back