• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Run Hide Fight

That looks really intense. Probably hard to watch for some but I’ll definitely be watching it. Thanks Multi!

Will definitely add this to the list

Can’t wait! They will probably try to ban it ! I love vigilante type movies! This one hits home! The dad is Thomas Jane. He has been in a few good movies, a few flops but I like him. He played a crazy dude in Predator 2018.

Max

Real life shit. Good flick...heart beating just watching that.

Can’t wait! They will probably try to ban it ! I love vigilante type movies! This one hits home! The dad is Thomas Jane. He has been in a few good movies, a few flops but I like him. He played a crazy dude in Predator 2018.

Max
That was the first thing that I thought of . I just hope that I get to see it before people start freaking out saying that it will make kids go and shoot up all the schools .

IML Gear Cream!
That was the first thing that I thought of . I just hope that I get to see it before people start freaking out saying that it will make kids go and shoot up all the schools .

Totally. They probably have already had to postpone it! I want to see it NOW!!

Max

Just imagine what Libby tards will feel when the first women president is a trump.... lol

Looks like you can watch it now buy subscribing to daily mail on a roku for 10 a month . I will watch it tomorrow with the wife .

Back