Fat burners

Thread: Fat burners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Fat burners

I started my cut back in November I was at 225 lbs, Im 5' 8. I weigh 186 right now still on a deficit, trt of test c 250 a week. I can see my six pack coming in, and veins are starting to be visible. Id say I have about 20-25 more lbs to go to really see the abs. My question is, will a fat burner help my cut right now or should I hold on off a bit longer and also what fat burner do you recommend?

any other cutting tips are welcomed

calorie deficit around 1700-1800
    protein 185-190g
    cardio 2x a week
    workout 4-5 a wk push pull legs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd say if you went from 225 to 186 w/o then just keep doing what you're doing. Seems to be working. Adjustments to dieting and conditioning when needed ofc

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe up the cardio a bit to like 4x/wk

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

I was gonna suggest maybe adding another day of cardio as well, or keeping your rests between sets as short as you can. Also, try super-sets or tri-sets, even if you mix up the order of your routine a little (order as in press downs / skull crushers, or barbell row / cable row, not saying change the push /pull / leg thing.

Also, and honestly, I'm just being picky here, but do you have a day devoted for abs? Now that you're starting to see them come in, it's a really good time to make sure that your core is strong and your developed all around. If you don't already train abs, you may want to consider adding 3-4 exercises at the end of 3 work outs (plus 1 lower back) and dedicate atleast 1 day to twisting based work-outs like medicine ball Russian rotation, Cable top to bottom twist and bottom to top twist, and sit-ups while twisting at the top, or using a med ball or barbell plate to twist, and one day to weights, such as sit-up with barbell plate or med ball, resistance cable crunch, hammer strength double side crunch and so on. Again, just a few suggestions to help make your abs pop. Of course squeeze your abs when you're performing heavy lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench press, and over head lifts too. Out of curiosity, what does your Macro breakdown look like?

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna suggest maybe adding another day of cardio as well, or keeping your rests between sets as short as you can. Also, try super-sets or tri-sets, even if you mix up the order of your routine a little (order as in press downs / skull crushers, or barbell row / cable row, not saying change the push /pull / leg thing.

Also, and honestly, I'm just being picky here, but do you have a day devoted for abs? Now that you're starting to see them come in, it's a really good time to make sure that your core is strong and your developed all around. If you don't already train abs, you may want to consider adding 3-4 exercises at the end of 3 work outs (plus 1 lower back) and dedicate atleast 1 day to twisting based work-outs like medicine ball Russian rotation, Cable top to bottom twist and bottom to top twist, and sit-ups while twisting at the top, or using a med ball or barbell plate to twist, and one day to weights, such as sit-up with barbell plate or med ball, resistance cable crunch, hammer strength double side crunch and so on. Again, just a few suggestions to help make your abs pop. Of course squeeze your abs when you're performing heavy lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench press, and over head lifts too. Out of curiosity, what does your Macro breakdown look like?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Very nice