• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Daily Episode - Deranged Libturd Madness

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On todays episode, based on Deranged Libturds in Seattle, who pushed to 'Defund the Police' now funding programs, with cute names, to keep junkies on the junk.

Good ole 'Booty Bumps for Bum's"... Their level of brain damage shows no boundaries. Tune in tomorrow when LIbturdz do something even more insane, same turd time, same turd channel...

https://news.yahoo.com/seattle-pushing-pipes-booty-bumps-021719560.html

Lol

Anyone who voted for Biden is a retard and should be forced to leave the country. Lol

So you putting out a newsletter now, Rottie? Don't paint all liberals with the same broad brush my friend!

All democrats hail their proud leaders. All democrats shall be painted much like all trump supporters have been painted. You are all the same. And will be treated the same.

So you putting out a newsletter now, Rottie? Don't paint all liberals with the same broad brush my friend!

Interesting. Hasn't all conservatives been painted with the same brush for over the last 4-5 years??? Do liberals not get the same treatment? Wouldn't that be fair??

California Bill Would Fine Retailers $1000 For Having ‘Boy’ and ‘Girl’ Departments

● A new bill being considered by the California Assembly would require department store children’s sections to be “gender neutral.” Failure to comply results in a $1,000 fine.

Interesting. Hasn't all conservatives been painted with the same brush for over the last 4-5 years??? Do liberals not get the same treatment? Wouldn't that be fair??

Now where did the Dems put out wild, absurd conspiracy theories? The conservatives do that so much.

Exactly... If you think it doesnt apply to you, dont worry about it.
If you feel like youre being grouped in w/ all deranged libtuards, well then, you are one I guess...

NEW - Mr. Potato Head is no longer a mister. Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender neutral new name: Potato Head. The change will appear on boxes this year.

I hate to bully the retarded kid but god damn if this guy don't push me with every post...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Where’s krossout? Lol

These Biological Males Are Just Taking It Away From Us’: High School Girl Athlete Blasts Biden Administration for Abandoning Her Lawsuit

not all liberals want to put heroin in homeless peoples butts but all people who want to put heroin in peoples butts are liberals

Not all liberals support genitalia mutilation and puberty blockers for children but all those who support it are liberals.

so if I tell my doctor my daughter wants to be a man, I can get script test?

so if I tell my doctor my daughter wants to be a man, I can get script test?

yea. Just make sure she plays the part at the appointment... it’s based on feelers .

I told my vet my dog identifies as a bodybuilder and I got Tren and tramadol and some generic thyroid pills.

gonna be bulking season for the ol boy soon

Todays Episode:

More adventures in Criminal Libturdia for ole Dented Joey...
Act 2 - More Hunter Mis-adventures!

A Quinn Martin Production!

[h=1]Biden, China and the Criminal Convictions of John & Jason Galanis[/h]https://www.helleniscope.com/2020/09/27/biden-china-and-the-criminal-conviction-of-john-jason-galanis/

Get Shredded!
In todays episode of deranged Libturd madness in the news:

https://trendingpolitics.com/cultur...saying-a-man-is-a-man-and-a-woman-is-a-woman/

Imagine having a normal opinion on something??? Libturdz LMAO :goldenahower:

--

[h=1]CULTURE CRISIS: NY College Student Suspended For Social Media Post Saying “A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman”[/h]
--

Education major Owen Stevens has been suspended from school for simply stating that “a man is a man and a woman is a woman.”
On November 22nd, Stevens stated the following in an IGTV video:
“Hey, everybody. I’m gonna double down on this point right now, I wanna make myself very clear, so hear what I’m saying. A man is a man. A woman is a woman. A man is not a woman, and a woman is not a man. A man cannot become a woman, and a woman cannot become a man. If I’m a man, and I think I’m a woman, I’m still a man. If I’m a woman who thinks I’m a man, I’m still a woman. Regardless of what you feel on the inside, it’s irrelevant to your biological status. It doesn’t change the biology. The biology is very clear. It’s very, very, very clear. And it’s binary and easy. You fall into either Man or Woman. And if you’re intersex, you fall into either man or woman eventually. And that is such a small… group of people that it makes no sense to justify that as statistically significant, and apply that to our definition of gender. It wouldn’t make any sense.”
Comments on his post include both support and rejection from users, including statements like “you reek of mommy issues,” “get a life,” “stfu.no,” and “makes perfect scientific sense,” among longer more combative comments.
Officials at State University of New York (SUNY) seem to have been less than happy with his “controversial” comments. These are remarks which only a few years ago would not be necessary, because they would be regarded as obvious and simple common sense.
According to The Daily Wire, SUNY has claimed that Owens has violated its inclusivity rules. Their statement was that “The school’s Dignity for All Students Act mandates that teachers foster ‘a diverse campus community marked by mutual respect for the unique talents and contributions of each individual.”
In consequence for his posts, Owens has been suspended from his field teaching programs.
The Daily Wire adds that Owens will remain suspended until he completes a “remediation plan.” Included in the requirements, Owens must remove the “inflammatory videos,” pull back on his social media presence, and attend school sanctioned training.
Allegedly, the suspended student is holding his ground and refusing to comply. In an email to Owen, the Dean of the School of Education wrote:
“After review of all available materials, I find that, based on your continued public stance and social media presence, you do not consistently demonstrate behaviors required by the Conceptual Framework of the School of Education.” He then went on to write: “You continue to maintain, ‘I do not recognize the gender that they claim to be if they are not biologically that gender.’ This public position is in conflict with the Dignity for All Students Act requiring teachers to maintain a classroom environment protecting the mental and emotional well-being of students.”
On the other hand, Stevens stated that he has received threats and “horrible incidents of students who all feel like they are making the world a better place by becoming the woke thought police. Overall, I want justice and the right thing to be done.”

[h=1][/h]

The college "education" system is a joke. Owen is correct in his thinking. Biology doesn't give a fuck about your feelings. College is trying to remove any thoughts a individual has that are contrary to what they shove down your throat. Brainwashing you while you owe them tens up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Such a joke. Fun fact you goggle his name the first article the comes up says pro Trump supporter. That has nothing to do with what he said. Pro Trump is now a verb for hate, violence, intolerance according liberals. This world sucks right now.

Todays episode, more racism in Childrens books, by "Ima Gaeton Libaturd".

Oh so sensitive these libs, so woke, yet so fragile:

BOSTON (AP) — Six Dr. Seuss books — including “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street” and “If I Ran the Zoo” — will stop being published because of racist and insensitive imagery, the business that preserves and protects the author’s legacy said Tuesday.

“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises told The Associated Press in a statement that coincided with the late author and illustrator’s birthday.

----

One of the books, “Babar’s Travels,” was removed from the shelves of a British library in 2012 because of its alleged stereotypes of Africans. Critics also have faulted the “Curious George” books for their premise of a white man bringing home a monkey from Africa.

And Laura Ingalls Wilder’s portrayals of Native Americans in her “Little House On the Prairie” novels have been faulted so often that the American Library Association removed her name in 2018 from a lifetime achievement award it gives out each year.

Back