Daily Episode - Deranged Libturd Madness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    I hate to bully the retarded kid but god damn if this guy don't push me with every post...
    Exactly, its unreal how fucking retarded he is.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

so if I tell my doctor my daughter wants to be a man, I can get script test?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,813 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    so if I tell my doctor my daughter wants to be a man, I can get script test?

yea. Just make sure she plays the part at the appointment... it’s based on feelers .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,813 Posts
    Rep Points

I told my vet my dog identifies as a bodybuilder and I got Tren and tramadol and some generic thyroid pills.

gonna be bulking season for the ol boy soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

Todays Episode:

More adventures in Criminal Libturdia for ole Dented Joey...
    Act 2 - More Hunter Mis-adventures!

A Quinn Martin Production!

Biden, China and the Criminal Convictions of John & Jason Galanis

https://www.helleniscope.com/2020/09/27/biden-china-and-the-criminal-conviction-of-john-jason-galanis/
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

In todays episode of deranged Libturd madness in the news:

https://trendingpolitics.com/culture...an-is-a-woman/

Imagine having a normal opinion on something??? Libturdz LMAO

--

CULTURE CRISIS: NY College Student Suspended For Social Media Post Saying “A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman”

--

Education major Owen Stevens has been suspended from school for simply stating that “a man is a man and a woman is a woman.”
    On November 22nd, Stevens stated the following in an IGTV video:
    “Hey, everybody. I’m gonna double down on this point right now, I wanna make myself very clear, so hear what I’m saying. A man is a man. A woman is a woman. A man is not a woman, and a woman is not a man. A man cannot become a woman, and a woman cannot become a man. If I’m a man, and I think I’m a woman, I’m still a man. If I’m a woman who thinks I’m a man, I’m still a woman. Regardless of what you feel on the inside, it’s irrelevant to your biological status. It doesn’t change the biology. The biology is very clear. It’s very, very, very clear. And it’s binary and easy. You fall into either Man or Woman. And if you’re intersex, you fall into either man or woman eventually. And that is such a small… group of people that it makes no sense to justify that as statistically significant, and apply that to our definition of gender. It wouldn’t make any sense.”
    Comments on his post include both support and rejection from users, including statements like “you reek of mommy issues,” “get a life,” “stfu.no,” and “makes perfect scientific sense,” among longer more combative comments.
    Officials at State University of New York (SUNY) seem to have been less than happy with his “controversial” comments. These are remarks which only a few years ago would not be necessary, because they would be regarded as obvious and simple common sense.
    According to The Daily Wire, SUNY has claimed that Owens has violated its inclusivity rules. Their statement was that “The school’s Dignity for All Students Act mandates that teachers foster ‘a diverse campus community marked by mutual respect for the unique talents and contributions of each individual.”
    In consequence for his posts, Owens has been suspended from his field teaching programs.
    The Daily Wire adds that Owens will remain suspended until he completes a “remediation plan.” Included in the requirements, Owens must remove the “inflammatory videos,” pull back on his social media presence, and attend school sanctioned training.
    Allegedly, the suspended student is holding his ground and refusing to comply. In an email to Owen, the Dean of the School of Education wrote:
    “After review of all available materials, I find that, based on your continued public stance and social media presence, you do not consistently demonstrate behaviors required by the Conceptual Framework of the School of Education.” He then went on to write: “You continue to maintain, ‘I do not recognize the gender that they claim to be if they are not biologically that gender.’ This public position is in conflict with the Dignity for All Students Act requiring teachers to maintain a classroom environment protecting the mental and emotional well-being of students.”
    On the other hand, Stevens stated that he has received threats and “horrible incidents of students who all feel like they are making the world a better place by becoming the woke thought police. Overall, I want justice and the right thing to be done.”

~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points

The college "education" system is a joke. Owen is correct in his thinking. Biology doesn't give a fuck about your feelings. College is trying to remove any thoughts a individual has that are contrary to what they shove down your throat. Brainwashing you while you owe them tens up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Such a joke. Fun fact you goggle his name the first article the comes up says pro Trump supporter. That has nothing to do with what he said. Pro Trump is now a verb for hate, violence, intolerance according liberals. This world sucks right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

Todays episode, more racism in Childrens books, by "Ima Gaeton Libaturd".

Oh so sensitive these libs, so woke, yet so fragile:

BOSTON (AP) — Six Dr. Seuss books — including “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street” and “If I Ran the Zoo” — will stop being published because of racist and insensitive imagery, the business that preserves and protects the author’s legacy said Tuesday.

“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises told The Associated Press in a statement that coincided with the late author and illustrator’s birthday.

----

One of the books, “Babar’s Travels,” was removed from the shelves of a British library in 2012 because of its alleged stereotypes of Africans. Critics also have faulted the “Curious George” books for their premise of a white man bringing home a monkey from Africa.

And Laura Ingalls Wilder’s portrayals of Native Americans in her “Little House On the Prairie” novels have been faulted so often that the American Library Association removed her name in 2018 from a lifetime achievement award it gives out each year.
    ~