Purity Source Labs


EP Dbol test Results It's not to late to add a bit of size before spring or summer!

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,136
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,619
    Thanked in
    4,757 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    EP Dbol test Results It's not to late to add a bit of size before spring or summer!



    It's not to late to add some more mass/strength to your bulk cycle before we enter the spring and summer season...


    Product Name DBOL Substance: Methandrostenolone
    Delivery: 50 tabs 10mg/tab
    Manufacturer: www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

    Methandrostenolone (Dianabol)
    www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
    Brought to you by PSL www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

    History: Developed by Dr. John Zeigler in 1959 in response to Russiaís dominance in Olympic weightlifting, Dianabol was produced by the pharmaceutical company Ciba.
    It quickly it made its way into gyms across the country, being used by both Olympic weightlifters, BBírs and later, by a variety of sportsmen.
    In 1990 the 1st Anabolic Steroid Control Act was passed, resulting in Dianabolís mass-production by UGLís around the world. It remains so until this day.

    Method of Administration: Methandrostenolone is most commonly administered in oral form.
    Injectable preparations of the drug have been produced by some UGLís, although this practice has not been found to result in additional benefit.
    Oral use is by far the most common route of administration.

    Steroid Class: Dianabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.

    Puritysourcelabs

    Primary Effects: Best defined as a mass-builder, Dianabol is an ideal candidate for off-season use, when the accumulation of mass & strength is the main objective.
    To this end, Dianabol is widely considered one of the most effective steroids available; a claim which has been substantiated by decades of real-world experience.
    Users can expect fairly rapid increases in size & strength from this drug, accompanied by a considerable degree of water retention.
    While Methandrostenoloneís water retentive nature makes it a poor choice for those entering the end stages of contest prep, this trait can be beneficial for those attempting to build muscle size,
    as the cushioning effect it provides lends itself to heavy, pain-free workouts. In contrast to many other steroids, some of which tend to make the user feel worse rather than better,
    Dianabol imparts an anti-depressant like effect, further increasing user satisfaction. All in all, Dianabol is an excellent companion to run alongside other AAS,
    is fun to use, and gets high marks in the area of overall effectiveness. By PSL

    Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 210:90
    Aromatizable: Yes. At higher dosages, Dianabol may require the use of either an anti-estrogen or a S.E.R.M, such as Nolvadex, in order to mitigate estrogenic side effects.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.
    Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Lengths: Methandrostenolone is most commonly used at between 20-100 mg per day for a period of 4-12 weeks in length. Most users will find that 50 mg per day is more than sufficient.
    Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 3-4 equally divided doses.

    (Click below for direct store access)


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,475
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    670318388

    Para/Iso w Var or Dbol???? Hmmmm!

    Awesome orals!

    Max

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,184
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,831
    Thanked in
    2,817 Posts
    Rep Points
    55461150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Para/Iso w Var or Dbol???? Hmmmm!

    Awesome orals!

    Max
    Why not both?

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,475
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    670318388

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Why not both?

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Yes ! One then the other! Solved!

    Max

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,184
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,831
    Thanked in
    2,817 Posts
    Rep Points
    55461150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes ! One then the other! Solved!

    Max
    Exactly

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  6. #6
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,678
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147473647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Para/Iso w Var or Dbol???? Hmmmm!

    Awesome orals!

    Max
    Im guessing a recomp ? If so anavar. If youíre desiring to add some size then dbol


    I know you bounce up and down in size and weight so which way are you going ? Up or down


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,475
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    670318388

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Im guessing a recomp ? If so anavar. If youíre desiring to add some size then dbol


    I know you bounce up and down in size and weight so which way are you going ? Up or down


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Recomp! I was thinking the same...Var is my 8 week go to ! I take lower dose but for 8 weeks. I split it up too. Just something I notice helps my supra amount of protein work best for me. DBol is fun but, I do not want the water that comes with it. Thanks! You made my mind up on that part! Plus, I rarely use AI , mostly just some P5P to Caber .25mg twice a week along with Provi and I have been able to avoid the need for AI. But, I always have them....especially letrozole! My emergency item #1

    Max

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BigDaddy35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    279
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    2820100

    Already have this bulk planned out but Iíll have to give this a go next round.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,475
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    670318388

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post


    It's not to late to add some more mass/strength to your bulk cycle before we enter the spring and summer season...


    Product Name DBOL Substance: Methandrostenolone
    Delivery: 50 tabs 10mg/tab
    Manufacturer: www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

    Methandrostenolone (Dianabol)
    www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
    Brought to you by PSL www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

    History: Developed by Dr. John Zeigler in 1959 in response to Russiaís dominance in Olympic weightlifting, Dianabol was produced by the pharmaceutical company Ciba.
    It quickly it made its way into gyms across the country, being used by both Olympic weightlifters, BBírs and later, by a variety of sportsmen.
    In 1990 the 1st Anabolic Steroid Control Act was passed, resulting in Dianabolís mass-production by UGLís around the world. It remains so until this day.

    Method of Administration: Methandrostenolone is most commonly administered in oral form.
    Injectable preparations of the drug have been produced by some UGLís, although this practice has not been found to result in additional benefit.
    Oral use is by far the most common route of administration.

    Steroid Class: Dianabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.

    Puritysourcelabs

    Primary Effects: Best defined as a mass-builder, Dianabol is an ideal candidate for off-season use, when the accumulation of mass & strength is the main objective.
    To this end, Dianabol is widely considered one of the most effective steroids available; a claim which has been substantiated by decades of real-world experience.
    Users can expect fairly rapid increases in size & strength from this drug, accompanied by a considerable degree of water retention.
    While Methandrostenoloneís water retentive nature makes it a poor choice for those entering the end stages of contest prep, this trait can be beneficial for those attempting to build muscle size,
    as the cushioning effect it provides lends itself to heavy, pain-free workouts. In contrast to many other steroids, some of which tend to make the user feel worse rather than better,
    Dianabol imparts an anti-depressant like effect, further increasing user satisfaction. All in all, Dianabol is an excellent companion to run alongside other AAS,
    is fun to use, and gets high marks in the area of overall effectiveness. By PSL

    Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 210:90
    Aromatizable: Yes. At higher dosages, Dianabol may require the use of either an anti-estrogen or a S.E.R.M, such as Nolvadex, in order to mitigate estrogenic side effects.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.
    Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Lengths: Methandrostenolone is most commonly used at between 20-100 mg per day for a period of 4-12 weeks in length. Most users will find that 50 mg per day is more than sufficient.
    Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 3-4 equally divided doses.

    (Click below for direct store access)

    Bump for Dbol

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. Long Spring/Summer Cycle HELP
    By WetStuffRedStuff in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-28-2021, 07:44 PM
  2. Spring-Summer Cycle Go-Over
    By MawnBoe in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 09:13 AM
  3. Spring/summer cycle need some input
    By carpe_vitam in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums