Purity Source Labs

EP Dbol test Results It's not to late to add a bit of size before spring or summer!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,757 Posts
    Rep Points

EP Dbol test Results It's not to late to add a bit of size before spring or summer!

It's not to late to add some more mass/strength to your bulk cycle before we enter the spring and summer season...

Product Name DBOL Substance: Methandrostenolone
    Delivery: 50 tabs 10mg/tab
    Manufacturer: www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

Methandrostenolone (Dianabol)
    www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
    Brought to you by PSL www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

History: Developed by Dr. John Zeigler in 1959 in response to Russiaís dominance in Olympic weightlifting, Dianabol was produced by the pharmaceutical company Ciba.
    It quickly it made its way into gyms across the country, being used by both Olympic weightlifters, BBírs and later, by a variety of sportsmen.
    In 1990 the 1st Anabolic Steroid Control Act was passed, resulting in Dianabolís mass-production by UGLís around the world. It remains so until this day.

Method of Administration: Methandrostenolone is most commonly administered in oral form.
    Injectable preparations of the drug have been produced by some UGLís, although this practice has not been found to result in additional benefit.
    Oral use is by far the most common route of administration.

Steroid Class: Dianabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.

Puritysourcelabs

Primary Effects: Best defined as a mass-builder, Dianabol is an ideal candidate for off-season use, when the accumulation of mass & strength is the main objective.
    To this end, Dianabol is widely considered one of the most effective steroids available; a claim which has been substantiated by decades of real-world experience.
    Users can expect fairly rapid increases in size & strength from this drug, accompanied by a considerable degree of water retention.
    While Methandrostenoloneís water retentive nature makes it a poor choice for those entering the end stages of contest prep, this trait can be beneficial for those attempting to build muscle size,
    as the cushioning effect it provides lends itself to heavy, pain-free workouts. In contrast to many other steroids, some of which tend to make the user feel worse rather than better,
    Dianabol imparts an anti-depressant like effect, further increasing user satisfaction. All in all, Dianabol is an excellent companion to run alongside other AAS,
    is fun to use, and gets high marks in the area of overall effectiveness. By PSL

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 210:90
    Aromatizable: Yes. At higher dosages, Dianabol may require the use of either an anti-estrogen or a S.E.R.M, such as Nolvadex, in order to mitigate estrogenic side effects.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.
    Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Lengths: Methandrostenolone is most commonly used at between 20-100 mg per day for a period of 4-12 weeks in length. Most users will find that 50 mg per day is more than sufficient.
    Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 3-4 equally divided doses.

(Click below for direct store access)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Para/Iso w Var or Dbol???? Hmmmm!

Awesome orals!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,817 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

Awesome orals!

Max
    Why not both?

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Why not both?

UNCLE Z REP

Yes ! One then the other! Solved!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,817 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes ! One then the other! Solved!

Max
    Exactly

UNCLE Z REP

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome orals!

Max
    Im guessing a recomp ? If so anavar. If youíre desiring to add some size then dbol

I know you bounce up and down in size and weight so which way are you going ? Up or down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Im guessing a recomp ? If so anavar. If youíre desiring to add some size then dbol

I know you bounce up and down in size and weight so which way are you going ? Up or down

Recomp! I was thinking the same...Var is my 8 week go to ! I take lower dose but for 8 weeks. I split it up too. Just something I notice helps my supra amount of protein work best for me. DBol is fun but, I do not want the water that comes with it. Thanks! You made my mind up on that part! Plus, I rarely use AI , mostly just some P5P to Caber .25mg twice a week along with Provi and I have been able to avoid the need for AI. But, I always have them....especially letrozole! My emergency item #1

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

Already have this bulk planned out but Iíll have to give this a go next round.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,923 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

It's not to late to add some more mass/strength to your bulk cycle before we enter the spring and summer season...

Product Name DBOL Substance: Methandrostenolone
    Delivery: 50 tabs 10mg/tab
    Manufacturer: www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

Methandrostenolone (Dianabol)
    www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
    Brought to you by PSL www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

History: Developed by Dr. John Zeigler in 1959 in response to Russiaís dominance in Olympic weightlifting, Dianabol was produced by the pharmaceutical company Ciba.
    It quickly it made its way into gyms across the country, being used by both Olympic weightlifters, BBírs and later, by a variety of sportsmen.
    In 1990 the 1st Anabolic Steroid Control Act was passed, resulting in Dianabolís mass-production by UGLís around the world. It remains so until this day.

Method of Administration: Methandrostenolone is most commonly administered in oral form.
    Injectable preparations of the drug have been produced by some UGLís, although this practice has not been found to result in additional benefit.
    Oral use is by far the most common route of administration.

Steroid Class: Dianabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.

Puritysourcelabs

Primary Effects: Best defined as a mass-builder, Dianabol is an ideal candidate for off-season use, when the accumulation of mass & strength is the main objective.
    To this end, Dianabol is widely considered one of the most effective steroids available; a claim which has been substantiated by decades of real-world experience.
    Users can expect fairly rapid increases in size & strength from this drug, accompanied by a considerable degree of water retention.
    While Methandrostenoloneís water retentive nature makes it a poor choice for those entering the end stages of contest prep, this trait can be beneficial for those attempting to build muscle size,
    as the cushioning effect it provides lends itself to heavy, pain-free workouts. In contrast to many other steroids, some of which tend to make the user feel worse rather than better,
    Dianabol imparts an anti-depressant like effect, further increasing user satisfaction. All in all, Dianabol is an excellent companion to run alongside other AAS,
    is fun to use, and gets high marks in the area of overall effectiveness. By PSL

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 210:90
    Aromatizable: Yes. At higher dosages, Dianabol may require the use of either an anti-estrogen or a S.E.R.M, such as Nolvadex, in order to mitigate estrogenic side effects.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.
    Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Lengths: Methandrostenolone is most commonly used at between 20-100 mg per day for a period of 4-12 weeks in length. Most users will find that 50 mg per day is more than sufficient.
    Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 3-4 equally divided doses.

(Click below for direct store access)

Bump for Dbol

Max