• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharma Grade HGH vs Generics

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Look it’s no secret you’ll get what you get when you buy generics compared to Pharmacy Grade HGH. I think Boston Loyd compared generics like this.

2IU of Pharama is equivalent to 6-8iu of generics. If you want to go to the next level you’ll definitely need to make a personal investment, and it’s no fucking secret it’s expensive. It’s also no secret what pro’s and top competition are paying for real pharmacy brand HGH.

ecb7e85f88f9df32772689a909d84b40.jpg

We’ve been selling Genotropin Pens & Genotropin cartridges for many year’s now with great success and have lots of repeat customers. We have these available internationally atm but looking to take them domestically real soon.

When it comes to HgH generics we have a large variety of products to choose from. We have 3 brand’s that many ppl have used over the year’s with great success. If you do a search on here you’ll find numerous testing guy’s have done as well as our own testing with all the big Labs.

Of course these aren’t as good as Genotropins but they’ll get you where you need to go with success.

6d201147a8e66b345d85765bd87c193b.jpg

The Eurotropin by Euro Pharmacies has been around for 10 year’s and I’ve yet to see a bad test. These are my personal favorites and haven’t let me down.

fb8c8fef06ca20a180c7cfcb53344c87.jpg

The G-Tropin is another brand that some guy’s can attest to. I’ve seen and witnessed these myself with success as well. From over the year’s they’ve also tested well on Lab4tox & Serum/IGF levels.

a0f0c025393880ee296d51597b6fea73.jpg

The Somatropin is produced by Medicare Pharma established in 2007. My last real HgH blast I was using these and noticed effects right away. I recommend them highly and they can be purchased in kits of 200iu only.

Whatever choice you decide to make just know we’ve got you covered from Pharmacy to UGL. We’ve been doing this for over 15 year’s now and will continue to learn, grow, and develop to get better and better.
22be02194eeaee462f45a36837a6314d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It doesn’t get much easier then pen and go.

It’s the best and the 32g 4mm needle tips make a lot of new areas to hit. I wasn’t aware until I looked at the chart on gh company website. You literally cannot even feel it. Easily could be injected sleeping and not even wake me! Lol. Had it done!

Max

Back