• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Inject superdrol vs Testosterone no ester for pre workout

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Iv used inject superdrol for my pre-workout and I get mad pumps. Today I used the testosterone with no Ester and man the pump was hard as a rock.. So what’s your pre workout of choice ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit why not both? Lol all ill say tho is watch for gyno since that tne aromatizes crazy fast might have to up your ai a bit if your using any and keep that serm close by incase of a flare up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Have yet to experience inj sd only tabs and liquid so i cant say but its on my list for my next purchase. As for tne, in my experience its best when stacked

I feel like for strength DHT compounds always out do Test.

I have used both before and honestly they are very close in terms of effects imo. Both spike my BP.

What I haven't tried is INJ methyl test. I have never seen that before.

I have used oral and that is impressive even at say 2mgs

50mg tne + 50mg injectable DBOL. For me best preworkout ever.

Used to use 10-15mg of dbol preworkout for months on end.....back in the day.

Iv used inject superdrol for my pre-workout and I get mad pumps. Today I used the testosterone with no Ester and man the pump was hard as a rock.. So what’s your pre workout of choice ?

Shit why not both? Lol all ill say tho is watch for gyno since that tne aromatizes crazy fast might have to up your ai a bit if your using any and keep that serm close by incase of a flare up

Beware of what you ask for :)

Should be ready sometime next week after I ensure it'll stay stable.

Beware of what you ask for :)

Should be ready sometime next week after I ensure it'll stay stable.
Well Guess it's time for another order soon.! Killim em with all these blends GC good shit keep em comin

I haven’t tried the TNE yet but if it’s anything like tren no ester I’m all for it. It’s definitely In my thoughts for the future real soon.

Having used both, I feel the test works better (for me) - more "push", drive and staying power are what I get from it.

stephenkelly brother you got to try it its awesome,you will feel like you don't want to leave the gym. I take only 50mg preworkout & boom about 30-45 minutes later i'm feeling it.

stephenkelly brother you got to try it its awesome,you will feel like you don't want to leave the gym. I take only 50mg preworkout & boom about 30-45 minutes later i'm feeling it.
50mg superdrol? Dam man I was ragin off 30mg pwo good fuckin shit tho love it. I'm running oral superdrol rn, but injectable has always been my go2

For preworkout, TNE. I would rather save super drol for a blast.

I have never taking any type of base no ester injectable pre workout. Does it also hype you up like a powder pre workout. Say if I worked long hours and I need that push will the tne or superdrol do that. Or do I need to use it with my normal pre workout drink. I would only need to use it three days a week maybe.

I have never taking any type of base no ester injectable pre workout. Does it also hype you up like a powder pre workout. Say if I worked long hours and I need that push will the tne or superdrol do that. Or do I need to use it with my normal pre workout drink. I would only need to use it three days a week maybe.
I've heard this said from multiple people in the past and I didn't believe it until I actually tried it.. it's literally what people think being on steroids is like. Just makes you wanna lift some fuckin heavy ass weight and keep goin. Crazy pumps can't stop starting at myself in the mirror type of shit lol

OK I think I know what people are talking about but I didn't know if it gives you that jacked up feeling or not. I thougt maybe it gives you some extra strength and pump kinda of thing. Either way I'm going to try it as soon as we get the green light on the new combo.

Last edited:
buki1718 I should have been more specific my bad I should have said 50mg TNE even though I have used 20mg inj superdrol also but not together

From my experience I have used for injectable And for power and out of control energy I’d rank them

1- tren water suspension
2-halo water suspension
3- miberlone water suspension
4- methyl tren / miberlone solvent blend
5-test suspension
6-tren solvent
7-superdrol solvent
8-test solvent

From my experience I have used for injectable And for power and out of control energy I’d rank them

1- tren water suspension
2-halo water suspension
5-test suspension
6-tren solvent
7-superdrol solvent
8-test solvent

These are what I’ve tried. Would love to get a water based methyl tren and water based superdrol

Get Shredded!
Mr GC

How is this coming along sir. Not rushing by any means. Just got the kid on Christmas eve syndrome. I'm referring to the superdrol tne combo. I apologize I forgot to quote your previous post.

Last edited:

Yo if that’s the case it’s on the list for next order....

I've heard this said from multiple people in the past and I didn't believe it until I actually tried it.. it's literally what people think being on steroids is like. Just makes you wanna lift some fuckin heavy ass weight and keep goin. Crazy pumps can't stop starting at myself in the mirror type of shit lol

Are you talking about tne or supergirl inject?

did you notice a difference with water and oil based suspensions?

iv always used oil TNE and was not that impressed. It made bigger pumps, but my muscles were watery looking with the pumps. And i did enjoy my workouts more. So overall TNE is great but its nothing like you wanna kill people and get amped up kind of preworkout lol. better pumps and i enjoyed my workouts more and didnt want to leave the gym. Nothing to crazy though.

water based preworkoust > oil based preworkouts ??? from your experience.

1- tren water suspension
2-halo water suspension
5-test suspension
6-tren solvent
7-superdrol solvent
8-test solvent

Gc used to have aqua test that was better than anything it seemed like back then. I love the injectable superdrol. It's a great boost and seems to not have much in the way of toxic sides like the oral.

checking for an updated sitrep

How is this coming along sir. Not rushing by any means. Just got the kid on Christmas eve syndrome. I'm referring to the superdrol tne combo. I apologize I forgot to quote your previous post.

Gc used to have aqua test that was better than anything it seemed like back then. I love the injectable superdrol. It's a great boost and seems to not have much in the way of toxic sides like the oral.

💯% Agree

Back