• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Inject superdrol vs Testosterone no ester for pre workout

IML Gear Cream!
did you notice a difference with water and oil based suspensions?

iv always used oil TNE and was not that impressed. It made bigger pumps, but my muscles were watery looking with the pumps. And i did enjoy my workouts more. So overall TNE is great but its nothing like you wanna kill people and get amped up kind of preworkout lol. better pumps and i enjoyed my workouts more and didnt want to leave the gym. Nothing to crazy though.

water based preworkoust > oil based preworkouts ??? from your experience.

Water based is way better. It’s not even close. Hardest part is finding a good brewer that can make it flow thru a syringe well. Water basted tren suspension is a complete Animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv used inject superdrol for my pre-workout and I get mad pumps. Today I used the testosterone with no Ester and man the pump was hard as a rock.. So what’s your pre workout of choice ?

SD just blows that strength and pump outta the water man... It's WICKED!!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I tried one full cc of SD yesterday. My back is getting back pumps all day yesterday and today. I won't use that much again lol

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Gc used to have aqua test that was better than anything it seemed like back then. I love the injectable superdrol. It's a great boost and seems to not have much in the way of toxic sides like the oral.

This, his Aqua test 100 was the best water base I have ever used in terms of smoothness and zero pip

Is superdrol (injec) & Dianabol (injec) a good pre workout combo? Thinking about pinning this combo 30-40 minutes before working out. P.s on 600 test e

Is superdrol (injec) & Dianabol (injec) a good pre workout combo? Thinking about pinning this combo 30-40 minutes before working out. P.s on 600 test e
Start with one first. Don’t just add two drugs together without knowing how each affects your body.

Appreciate it. I’ll try them one at a time. Also, I’m curious to know how much hgh most guys take? I’m on .5ml’s a day. Is that enough for gains?

I feel like for strength DHT compounds always out do Test.

I have used both before and honestly they are very close in terms of effects imo. Both spike my BP.

What I haven't tried is INJ methyl test. I have never seen that before.

I have used oral and that is impressive even at say 2mgs
Have you tried Azteca mtren? I’ve got some. Have not tried it. Thoughts?

Get Shredded!
Iv used inject superdrol for my pre-workout and I get mad pumps. Today I used the testosterone with no Ester and man the pump was hard as a rock.. So what’s your pre workout of choice ?

Dude,... MIX THEM.

Its fuckin AWESOME! 😉

Back