Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

http://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1SL

Maybe click the link and see how devalued all your dollars have become.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    861 Posts
    Rep Points

11 years ago Ron Paul asked for a audit of the red reserve, saying it has never been done. Here today it still hasn't. Included in that would be fort Knox gold reserves. Once again, no one knows.

Interesting side note. The oil fields of Saudi Arabia have not been surveyed since the 1950s by any western geologist.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    861 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post

I'm imbarassed to admit I don't understand that exactly, so let me just point out it goes up at every bad event. Such as 9/11, and the 2008 sub prime.
    So what is this, covid ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    861 Posts
    Rep Points

The Fed is so weird. We are home of the free. Land of transparency. But there is a weird private bank who prints our money, and makes interest for basically nothing ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    861 Posts
    Rep Points

Was this the end for Trump ?

2 years ago Trump said the Fed was out of control raising prime interest rates, as Obama had low interest monopoly money ...

Acording to Time magazine this is exactly when the conspiracy took place to oust him ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    2 years ago Trump said the Fed was out of control raising prime interest rates, as Obama had low interest monopoly money ...

Acording to Time magazine this is exactly when the conspiracy took place to oust him ?
    Trump did a ton of things considered no-nos by the global community. He wanted to put an end to the multilateral agreement template that's been used for all of the trade deals that have been bad for american manufacturing, he wanted to start holding china accountable for trade abuses and currency manipulation, he wanted our "allies" to end their trade abuses against us, he wanted our "allies" to start chipping in more money to pay for what is essentially their own defense, and the list goes on and on and on.

They use bullshit language like "he's turning his back on our allies" or "we're no longer the guiding light of western democracy". But what they're really saying is we don't like that he doesn't want to physically intervene in Syria, we should take a more active stance in Yemen, and we don't like stirring the pot with our rich friends in the EU and China. And then the media machine starts throwing out a whole bunch of smoke like kids in cages, racist, nazis, Russia, and to be honest probably have a part in perpetuating this QAnon horseshit because it makes his supporters look stupid.

The reason the media is kicking Trump while he's down and trying deplatform him and all of his allies are for the reasons I mentioned above, and many more. When people are confronted with the facts, and you cut through all of the bs, those are all VERY POPULAR policy positions, but they are also very harmful to the current political establishment. So they smear him, cheat, and deplatform to try to scare everybody away from ever taking those positions ever again. Most people following along are dumb as fuck and they fall for the media narrative, hook, line and sinker.
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 02-25-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,776 Posts
    Rep Points

Somebody get this guy some rep points ^ dude gets it...

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,694 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post

M1 shows how crazy this all is. Its insane

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,694 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I'm imbarassed to admit I don't understand that exactly, so let me just point out it goes up at every bad event. Such as 9/11, and the 2008 sub prime.
    So what is this, covid ?
    Our government is printing TONS of money. The M1 graph is the money supply. Hyperinflation will likely hit once the money stops being pumped in. We are seeing the death of the dollar. Not only is our government printing unreal amounts THEY ARE GIVING IT AWAY. TRILLIONS! Fake money

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,057 Posts
    Rep Points

I admit I'm not smart when it comes to this shit. What would you do if you have a bunch of cash in the bank?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I admit I'm not smart when it comes to this shit. What would you do if you have a bunch of cash in the bank?
    Invest in something so the value of your "money" isn't necessarily pegged to the value of the dollar. The big question right now is what.

It's really never good practice to just sit on huge amounts of cash. Even if you invest in a bunch mREITS you can get a 7-10%/yr dividend. Those are pretty safe investments but nothing is ever risk-free, cash holdings included.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,057 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Invest in something so the value of your "money" isn't necessarily pegged to the value of the dollar. The big question right now is what.

It's really never good practice to just sit on huge amounts of cash. Even if you invest in a bunch mREITS you can get a 7-10%/yr dividend. Those are pretty safe investments but nothing is ever risk-free, cash holdings included.
    Yeah thats the issue. I don't trust the market right now but we have 401ks. I'm waiting for a crash in the residential market hence why the large savings. But I do believe inflation is coming. So what to hedge against the dollar? I guess if everyone knew that answer everyone would be rich lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Very well said!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Yeah thats the issue. I don't trust the market right now but we have 401ks. I'm waiting for a crash in the residential market hence why the large savings. But I do believe inflation is coming. So what to hedge against the dollar? I guess if everyone knew that answer everyone would be rich lol.
    Lol you could always go old school with it and buy some gold but lately the big thing is bitcoin, it's pretty volatile though. Every area is different but in the rural areas, what with remote working being popular and people migrating out of cities, I don't think a housing market crash is likely any time soon. I live in a rural part of the rust belt and this is the first time we've seen any kind of positive movement in our real estate market in a really long time.

If you think inflation is coming before the housing market in your area corrects then now would be the time to make whatever moves you want to make. Because if the dollar is worth less then homes and everything else costs more dollars.

Honestly though dude I wouldn't invest in real estate or gold unless you're looking to buy a home that you want to live in. If you don't have any ideas you could always just hand it over to a wealth manager and let them park it somewhere, that way at least it yields something and you have some protection anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,057 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Lol you could always go old school with it and buy some gold but lately the big thing is bitcoin, it's pretty volatile though. Every area is different but in the rural areas, what with remote working being popular and people migrating out of cities, I don't think a housing market crash is likely any time soon. I live in a rural part of the rust belt and this is the first time we've seen any kind of positive movement in our real estate market in a really long time.

If you think inflation is coming before the housing market in your area corrects then now would be the time to make whatever moves you want to make. Because if the dollar is worth less then homes and everything else costs more dollars.

Honestly though dude I wouldn't invest in real estate or gold unless you're looking to buy a home that you want to live in. If you don't have any ideas you could always just hand it over to a wealth manager and let them park it somewhere, that way at least it yields something and you have some protection anyways.
    Thanks for the advice.